[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw because of Pokemon GO all copies of ORAS are sold out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: 4b6.jpg (8KB, 400x343px) Image search: [Google]
4b6.jpg
8KB, 400x343px
>tfw because of Pokemon GO all copies of ORAS are sold out from my local Gamestop, Target, Walmart and Best Buy

Fucking normies REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
dumb frogposter
>>
>>27422852
Why aren't you happy? More sale, more money, more pokemon games. Hopefully they realize that the actual demographic of pokemon also include much2 older people. fuck. I have never met anyone below the age of 14 playing pokemon anymore before Go. Mostly everyone was in their 20s. Please come back older normies.
>>
>>27422922
>Why aren't you happy?

Because I wanted to buy the game dummy
>>
File: 1435841071231.gif (2MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
1435841071231.gif
2MB, 360x270px
>>27422852
>mfw ORAS might become the best selling remake
I wait for the butthurt.
>>
>>27422852
You're honestly better off playing Emerald. I enjoyed catching Pokemon with the DexNav in ORAS but everything else was dumbed down or just plain removed. It's not really worth it unless you like hunting for all the Pokemon or have heavy Gen III nostalgia as your motivation for playing.
>>
Why didn't you already have a copy normie?
>>
>>27422852
>Wanting to buy ORAS
Well there's your problem anon.
>>
>>27422934
>buying games
>2016
I bet you don't even have homebrew
>>
Get it on the eshop
>>
>>27422852
You're one step away from being a GOnad if you're unironically angry you can't play OR ASS.
>>
>>27423285
>muh piracy
>muh ilegal game
Is funny seeing thieves getting assblasted. Kekkles everytime.
>>
>>27423420
???
I don't get it
>>
>>27423420
>paying Kike Freak for unfinished smartphone games
do you like GO too OP?
>>
>underagefag getting mad that oldfags can finally play Pokemon again without feeling shame

I prefer gen 1 and 2, suck my foreskin
>>
File: c.png (9KB, 75x71px) Image search: [Google]
c.png
9KB, 75x71px
>normies
psst should we tell him to fuck off to r9k?
>>
>He waited until pokemon Go to get ORAS
>He then complains that the game he passed on is sold out now that pokemon is cool again
>>
>>27422852
>not buying it online
>not buying the games when they were released
>wanting to play ORAS
OP, you should kill yourself.
>>
>normies
>having a 3ds and paying an extra $40 for a handheld game
>>
>>27423865
Normies buy anything Pokemon anon.
>>
>>27423865
There is actual data saying sales for 3DS, XY, and ORAS have increased notably after the launch of GO.
Despite what many (including myself) thought, GO really has caused normies to look back into the series as a whole again.
>>
>>27422934
Why don't you have it already if you're such a big fan and not a normie?
>>
>>27423891
>>27424626
Okay, but what exactly are we considering "normies"?
The people buying the games are probably the ones who actually did used to play, but haven't for quite a few gens. I'm not sure those people qualify as "normies", because from my understanding, a "normie" is supposed to be the average person on the street and most of them wouldn't purchase a Nintendo handheld.
>>
File: c6e.jpg (11KB, 300x314px) Image search: [Google]
c6e.jpg
11KB, 300x314px
>>27422852
>blaming fucking normies
>didn't want a copy of ORAS until Go was popular
Who's the fucking normie now, reeeeeeeeeeetard?
>>
File: dumb frogposter.jpg (155KB, 500x492px) Image search: [Google]
dumb frogposter.jpg
155KB, 500x492px
>>27422852
>he doesn't want normies to play the new games and catch up on all the new pokemon
>he doesn't want more normies that give a shit about more than just genwun
>implying this is bad
>>
>>27422934
You've had two years to buy it, why did you wait so long?
>>
>>27424670
There was a point when Pokemon was mainstream, so many normies, even under that definition, can fall into the former.
Also, remember that the Nintendo DS (and Wii) were both mainstream devices as well.
>>
>>27424845
Pokemon was mainstream, but a lot of Pokemania kids didn't play the actual games, just watched the anime and stuff, so I'm not sure they'd want to buy the modern games.
>>
>>27424642
>Why don't you have it already if you're such a big fan?
He makes a good point.
>>
>>27422852
>ORAS
there's no problem here
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.