[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Ash is no longer the MC after Kanto >The MC changes with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: protags.jpg (66KB, 736x404px) Image search: [Google]
protags.jpg
66KB, 736x404px
>Ash is no longer the MC after Kanto
>The MC changes with each region
What are the signature Pokemon for each MC?
Who are the travel companions?
>>
>>27420274
Are you retarded? That is not ash that is red he's like ash but actually a strong trainer. Well anyway the others don't really have a special pokemon so I guess you can say it's whatever their starter is.
>>
>>27420348
Reading comprehension
>>
>>27420348
>Are you retarded?
You should ask yourself the same question
>>
>>27420348
He's asking ahat if in the anime the protaginist was different for each region

Also if you think Origins Red could beat Ash you would be wrong since his pokemon are shit minus muh charizard, after all his jolteon was one zhot by a rhyhorn's thunderbolt
>>
>>27420386
No but I am insane and have an IQ over 130
>>
>>27420348
>Red is a strong trainer
Loses to every PC he meets
>>
>>27420462
I bet you don't even know what EVs and IVs are and as far as npcs are red is stronger than most and remember when pikachu got rekt by snivy in black and white
>>
>>27420562
Red lost to Ethan.
He also lost to Nate/Rosa.

Red is garbo. He didn't even catch Metro.
>>
>>27420419
And not talkin about that tryhard I'm talkin about red in gold and silver
>>
>>27420581
But not to ash
>>
>>27420634
Whatever I'm out if any normies out there wanna argue buy the time you read this I'm not here anymore just lettin you know i ain't no run of the mill 9 year old
>>
Does this sound good enough?

>Ethan
Signature Pokémon: Houndour
Companions: Falkner and Jasmine

>Brendan
Signature Pokémon: Aron
Companion: May

>Lucas
Signature Pokémon: Riolu
Companion: Dawn

>Hilbert
Signature Pokémon: Emolga
Companions: Cheren and Bianca

>Nate
Signature Pokémon: Sandile
Companion: Hugh

>Calem
Signature Pokémon: Pancham
Companion: Shauna
>>
>>27420796
>Their signature Pokemon aren't their starters
I know it's an anime "rule" or whatever but it's still dumb. Otherwise, Ethan with Lyra and/or Kris as opposed to Falkner would make more sense, Wally alongside May could work, and Roxie along with Hugh would be great.
>>
>>27420796
>Ash (Kanto)
Shouldermon: Pikachu
Ace: Charizard
Companions: Misty and Brock

>Ethan
Shouldermon: Marill
Ace: Typhlosion
Companions: Kris/Lyra and Falkner

>Brendan
Shouldermon: Makuhita
Ace: Sceptile
Compansions: May and Wally

>Lucas
Shouldermon: Buizel
Ace: Infernape
Companions: Dawn and Buck

>Hilbert
Shouldermon: Drilbur
Ace: Emboar
Companions: Cheren and Bianca

>Nate
Shouldermon: Mienfoo
Ace: Samurott
Companions: Rosa and Roxie

>Calem
Shouldermon: Meowstic
Ace: Greninja
Compansions: Shuna, Tierno and Trevor
>>
>>27420796
>>Calem
>Signature Pokémon: Pancham
Mah nigga
>>
>>27420274
They aren't losing Pikachu as the main face.

That's like telling Disney to get rid of the mouse ears.

They aren't getting rid of Ash because it's been two decades and no new character could be carried by name alone like Ash can.
>>
>>27420459
Are you also nihilistic and have a wicked sense of humor
>>
>>27421782
lrn2read
>>
>>27421566
>Ash instead of Red
>>
>>27420348
When will summer end?
>>
>>27420274
Starters for each hero should kinda tread the line between cute and badass.

>Ethan
Starter is Eevee. Show makes a big deal about guessing which form it becomes. Eventually it becomes a friendly and affectionate Umbreon
Companions are Kris and Eusine. Rival is Silver (I'd name him Jake).

>Brendan
Starter should be a Normal type so he can still look up to his dad. Kecleon maybe? Other idea is maybe Slakoth? I'm not sure.
Companions are May and Wally at first, but Wally later splits off and becomes the main rival, but he isn't as aggressive about it as Gary or Silver/Jake. Wally's replacement is Flannery.

>Lucas
Starter is Riolu because of course it is.
Companions are Dawn and Roark. Rival is Barry.

>Hilbert
Starter is Emolga. Companions are his best buddie from before the story started, Bianca (Timburr), and Cheren (Lillipup). Rival is Hilvert's Twin sister Hilda, who is overly competitive and is rather jealous of Hilbert's fighting ability, and kind of a bitch. Getting over the rivalry and learning to be good brother and sister is part of the plot.

>Nate
Starter is Zorua and he never evolves it. Companions are Roxie and Hugh. Rival is Charles the Biker (He's that guy who keeps challenging you to rotation and Triple battles, remember?). Rosa shows up occasionally to be Nate's love interest, but she's not in every episode and they are on mostly separate adventures with separate goals. They don't even kiss until they're both in the league and fight each other for the semi-finals.

>Calem
Starter is Pancham.
Companions are Serena (Ger starter is Sylveon, not even Eevee, it's already a sylveon when she gets it) and Grant. Rival is annoying Tierno and his obnoxious sidekick Shauna. They make fun of Calem, Grant, and Serena because they dress stupid and are bad at dancing. Tierno is actually a decent fighter in this portrayal since he has a Honedge/Aegislash with Swords Dance and knows how to be a bastard with King's Shield.
>>
File: fnn3l1j5ra7x.jpg (114KB, 500x680px) Image search: [Google]
fnn3l1j5ra7x.jpg
114KB, 500x680px
>>27424521
pretty good but there's a few things i would personally change

>Ethan
change Umbreon to Espeon

>Brendan
replace him with May and give her a Skitty

>Lucas
Shinx maybe? I just don't like the idea of Lucario becoming even MORE popular.

>Hilbert
replace him with Iris and give her the obvious Axew.

>Nate
replace him with Rosa because I hate his design

>Calem
replace him with Serena

only now am I realizing how much I hate most of the male protagonists' designs
>>
>>27421566
>Brendan
>Shouldermon: Makuhita
>190.5lbs

You sure about that?
>>
>>27423972
>summer
>he doesn't know its eternal september.
>>
Would love for every season to end with them becoming champ or having some role in the region
>>
>>27424521
>hilda
>bitch
Dropped
>>
File: jolt2.png (52KB, 1225x696px) Image search: [Google]
jolt2.png
52KB, 1225x696px
>>27420419
Possible if he evolved it right away and never used it again.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.