[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Red/Blue - Bad >Indigo League - Good (the humor and the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: collage.jpg (65KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
collage.jpg
65KB, 500x421px
>Red/Blue - Bad
>Indigo League - Good (the humor and the CoTDs were good, battlefags need not apply)

>Gold/Silver - Great
>Johto saga - Shit

>Ruby/Sapphire - Okay
>Advanced saga - Okay

>Diamond/Pearl - Bad
>DP saga - Good

>Black/White - Great
>Best Wishes - Shit

>X/Y - Shit
>XY saga - Great

Explain this
>>
Equivalent Exchange :^)
>>
File: 1469752307998.png (636KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1469752307998.png
636KB, 1280x720px
>>27419515
>RB
>DP
>Bad

Here is a free (you) and fuck off
>>
>>27419549
As opposed to what other type of (You), fucking faggot? D/P was pretty bleh. Plat was pretty good though.
>>
>>27419471
I'll bite, the first games were pretty good considering when were they created, Johto Saga was good, the orange league was what was shit, DP anime was boring as fuck because it had more fillers than Naruto though the story episodes are top tier, nothing to say about BW and finally the XY games are good and plot-wise Gen VI has been the best.
>>
>this site - good
>this board - okay
>this thread - shit
Explain this
>>
>>27419656
>Tide comes in
>Tide goes out
Explain this
>>
>>27419471
>black/white
>great
>>
>>27419471
>GS
>Great
Slip that down to a mediocre and you've got it.
>>
>>27419549
You know, I wonder why someone hasn't made a "the problem with gen 4" image yet.

I'm pretty sure there's enough objective flaws to fill out an image.
>>
>>27419515
>>XY saga - Great
hm
>>
>>27419515
/thread
>>
>>27421051
Ignoring the fact that battles basically became Narutoad: The Anime, this series has been excellent so far. Interesting filler and the best gym battles overall. I wanna see how they're gonna top stop like the Brobowl
>>
>>27420362
>I'm pretty sure there's enough objective flaws to fill out an image.
Those images don't even usually have that many objective flaws, but D/P could actually have those so i'm gonna make it now.
>>
>>27420362
Well there was that stupid amount of filler throughout the entire season
>>
>>27419471
But GS were shit and so was the anime season.
I do suppose that's more of an exception to the rule rather than a straight up contradiction.
>>
>>27419471
>First pic is obviously Johto era
>Using Orange Islands pic over Kanto
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.