[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to finally play Sinking Sapphire but every video tutorial

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault.jpg (108KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
108KB, 1280x720px
I want to finally play Sinking Sapphire but every video tutorial is like 30 minutes long, you have to dump the rom which takes forever, then extract files, edit them with other programs, use the command prompt, download what, 3 different programs and all the tutorials provide outdated links I suppose, since I'm trying this with 11.00

Is there really not an easier way to do this?
I already have menuhax. Can't I just download a .rar/.zip or something and install it on the SD card, select HANS and play?

Seriously, does everyone that wants to play it have to go through this shitshow?

And before anyone gives me shit for using video tutorials, googling Sinking Sapphire/Rising Ruby only leads me to them and Let's Play videos and other outdated reddit links. Where is the usual GBATemp mega-thread there usually is for Drayano hacks?
>>
polite bump
>>
Another bump for you because I've never heard of this and don't know how to help but I'm sure someone does.
>>
File: 1469560650222.jpg (88KB, 689x612px) Image search: [Google]
1469560650222.jpg
88KB, 689x612px
>>27416349
bumping for interest as well
>>
>>27416349

Was about to start this exact thread, I have the same question.
>>
Can we make this a Rutile Ruby / Star Sapphire / Rising Ruby / Sinking Sapphire general thread?

I'm sure many people want to play it now that homebrew is available for 11.00
>>
File: cheers.png (36KB, 948x623px) Image search: [Google]
cheers.png
36KB, 948x623px
whoops i dropped something
>>
>>27417222
Doesn't that only work with digital copies of the game? I only have a physical Alpha Sapphire, not even OmegaRuby.
>>
File: Capture.png (33KB, 952x572px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
33KB, 952x572px
>>27417289
not sure, i just found the link

alternatively i also found a cia for star sapphire

i believe cia's are just the rom for a CFW 3ds
>>
bampu desu
>>
>>27417222
>>27417341
He's using menuhax, not cfw. A .cia is useless to him.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1rSBOj5oiYYaWJlNktZUktFaGM/view
I don't use HANS, but this is probably what you're looking for.
>>
>>27418403
Oh my God, I think that's it!
Thank you so much, anon. How did you find it?
>>
>>27418403
Is there one for Ruby?
>>
>>27418403
Thanks, kind anon!
Where do I need to put these files?
>>
>>27418699
Just copy the .romfs file to: YOUR SD CARD > 3ds > hans
>>
>>27418759
sorry, the hans folder needs to be at the SD card root, not inside 3ds. Just create it named "hans" (don't capitalize it just in case) and put both files in there (the code and the romfs)

You also need to rename both files to 0011c500
>>
Is this game balanced around the Exp. Share?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.