[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm watching the first season of Pokemon again for the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 10

File: pokemon-indigo-league.jpg (31KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon-indigo-league.jpg
31KB, 620x349px
So I'm watching the first season of Pokemon again for the first time in a LONG time. I'm on episode 10 and I just wanted to know what everyone's favorite episode or series of episodes are. So what's your favorite episode? I don't really have one because the last time I even watched the whole of The Indigo League was too long ago to remember. I'd say that the one that comes to mind is the S.S. Anne ones.
>>
The episode where they introduce haunter and gengar.
>>
>>27410687
Those were pretty memorable episodes. The amount of gifs that it created are great.
>>
Im on episode 9 and fuck this bitch is annoying.
>>
File: Melanie's_full_appearance.png (2MB, 1141x1875px) Image search: [Google]
Melanie's_full_appearance.png
2MB, 1141x1875px
Woah, who is this semen demon?
>>
>>27410732
>>27410855
The one-off girls of the Indigo league are all so weirdly hot.
>>
File: 1464573257739.gif (784KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1464573257739.gif
784KB, 400x400px
>>27410865
I'm so sad that I wont see them again. Who knew rewatching this series would be so heartbreaking. All these semen demons are just history.
>>
>>27410611
>. So what's your favorite episode?
Every Serena one
>>
>>27410855
This chick is way too nice, if I were her I'd be to sad to just let them go back to the wild. I'd want to take them all in.
>>27410922 Wrong season man....
>>
It's hard to pick an episode. I liked so much of season 1. It'd be easier to pick the episodes I didn't like, which would probably just be everything in viridian forest.

I miss season 1's style so much. Things were so much wackier, and the characters had more attitude. I don't care if Ash sucked at battling, I liked his old sass.
>>
Mine were the DP summer camp episodes. I felt " comfy " in a way, and excited
>>
>>27410611
I really liked the episode where they meet duplica and her ditto in the abandoned mansion.
>>
>>27410944
His sass is really good. Still really enjoyable even at 18. But the thing I love about old anime is the animation style. It might be nostalgia but anime like Eva or Bebop are still really great visually. But yes, it's hard to pick a favorite when they all seem good at face value. I's say it would be easier after watching them all, which is a lot of time to put into.
>>
FUCK THIS DUDE IN PARTICULAR! WAY TO BE A DICK, YOU COULD HAVE KILLED IT! GOOD ON BROCK TO BE A GOOD GUY...
>>
>>27411037
make's you kinda glad pokemon aren't real. This would happen way to much irl.
>>
File: IL012_Im019.png (497KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IL012_Im019.png
497KB, 640x480px
>>27410611
I'm glad the squirtle squad got promoted.
>>
File: 19gbyore1v76bgif.jpg (18KB, 320x200px) Image search: [Google]
19gbyore1v76bgif.jpg
18KB, 320x200px
Time for one of the best episodes of the anime.
>>
File: hjWQMrL.png (199KB, 512x347px) Image search: [Google]
hjWQMrL.png
199KB, 512x347px
Look at how cute this is.
>>
>>27411068
This. Unfortunately
>>
File: tumblr_m36zspHE3V1qkuub3o1_400.png (164KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m36zspHE3V1qkuub3o1_400.png
164KB, 400x300px
fuck team rocket for firing on an innocent Dragonite that has no family to go to. He just wanted a family, I'm sure that's how most of us are.>>27411462
Could you imagine the commercials about abandoned pokemon? Any time I see one with cats and dogs, t makes me sad, that's just 2 animals, imagine if there were 700= animals all crammed in that commercial.
>>
>>27411479
Man, even then the dragonite traveled, hoping to see another one of it's kind. But it was just attack. The subtleties of Pokemon are getting to me.
>>
File: $.jpg (16KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
$.jpg
16KB, 576x432px
LT. Surge confirmed a pedo. But Misty is cute....
>>
>he isn't watching the Japanese version right now

What's wrong with you sempai? Don't you know 4kids fucks with everything?
>>
>>27411716
I mean I know they do but I have love the dub since I was a kid when I first watched it. Listening to a dub now would be weird.
>>
The Cliff Maiden episode (#19? #20? Something like that).

Best because ghost Pokemon and also Brock wants to bang a rock for the whole episode.
>>
>>27411758
That was a good episode. I remember the best episodes when ever a person mentions them. Don't know why but I forgot that one when thinking.
>>
>>27411758
Brock regularly sniffs out fake women and such, yet was fooled here. Or was he? Brock wanted to fuck that rock, knowing it was a rock.
>>
>>27411575
she became loose that day
>>
The St. Anne episodes felt like they had real steaks even though I knew it'd all work out. Eve. The funeral service was spooky.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.