[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Pokemon Go experiences >finally tried pokemon go today

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: 1450376347520.jpg (50KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1450376347520.jpg
50KB, 600x600px
ITT: Pokemon Go experiences

>finally tried pokemon go today out of boredom
>walking through the awful heat of florida
>obviously on my phone catching pokemon
>pass by some teenager on a skate board
>he stops right next to me and starts sliding his finger on his screen, throwing pokeballs
>ignore him because i want to walk and listen to music, not meet people
>he follows me around from afar trying to get my attention for about an hour
>ignore him
>hit all the pokestops near my house
>head home

if the guy wanted to play go with me then he shouldve actually taken the courage to talk to me, not follow around creepily.
>>
>>27408808
Why can't you just be nice
>>
>>27408848
how I see it is that just because I'm playing the same game as you doesn't mean I want to talk to you, so I'm going to mind my own business and play by myself
>>
>>27408885
This is why you have no friends anon
>>
>>27408926
luckily i actually do have friends, or else i wouldnt be bothering with go. they all wanted me to play it
>>
>>27408987
Why were you not out playing with them?
>>
>>27409062
i didnt want them to drive 10 miles to hang out on short notice
>>
Maybe he didn't want to talk to you either. You're not as important or awesome as you think you are.
>>
>visit london
>pokestops everywhere
>every pub is a stop

>shitty, imprecise phone service most of the time
>>
>>27408808
Gary Oak pls go
>>
>be me
>go to the park to play Pokemon GO and hit on girls
>see a cute blonde
>go up to her and ask what's her favorite Pokemon
>She says Pikachu
>I say Mimikyu
>She asks what that was
>Show her an image of Mimikyu and tell her it's a new Pokemon
>Admits she doesn't know anything about Pokemon past the original 131
>I correct her, saying there are 151
>Immediately ask her on a date
>She said she has a bf
Cont.?
>>
>>27409772
Is this a pasta now...
>>
>>27409772
Should have threatened to beat her, that would have had her pussy juices flowing.
>>
>>27409846
If it wasn't bait before, it is now.
>>
>>27409507
>London
How many femanons did you meet there?
>>
>>27408808
It's because of people like you that I always bring along a few towels and some chloroform. Gotta catch 'em all.
>>
>>27410076
He didn't meet any, he was gps spoofing.
>>
>>27409772
I TELL HER NO
>>
>>27409772
>I tell her no
>>
Nothing too interesting happened to me yet, aside from the time I placed 4 lures on 4 pokestops that you could reach by sitting in the center.

People were flocking, and cars were pulling over. I don't even live in a particularly big town.
>>
>>27410652
I'm going to spoof to Central Park today for a few hours, then leave the app closed all weekend. Since my usual group is going to be working/busy, I'll spoof over to London and stay there a few days, grab my Mrs. Mime, and comeback. Then I'll do the same for Kangashahn and Farfetty.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (319KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
319KB, 1920x1080px
I've really enjoyed my time with Pokemon Go so far.

>Read about it online, seems pretty cool, but don't download
>My 11-year-old niece asks me about it, we download it together
>go on an adventure across town, visiting parks, shopping malls, even libraries and museums we didn't even know existed.
>We did fun things like get ice cream, watch turtles and ducks in a park pond (not Squirtles and Psyducks, but actual animals)
>We listened to Pokemon music while driving around and eventually got "We All Live In a Pokemon World" stuck in our heads
>We caught plenty of Pokemon, leveled up, and just had a great time exploring our community, getting some exercise, and catching up.

I have been away at college for several months, so when I came home and we got to do this, I don't know - it was just a nice experience. We also ran into a lot of other people - both genders, all ages, all races - playing the game and we talked and laughed and there's a terrific community element to it.

Plus, I love that it's just the original 150 (or selections from the 150) that I'm familiar with, as I kind of fell out of Pokemon during gen 2/3-ish.

So yeah - I was really skeptical when Nintendo said they were going to get into mobile development and leasing their intellectual properties to other companies to make games (Niantech or whatever it's called) but so far, so great.
>>
>>27408808
maybe he was hitting the same stops and seeing the same pokemon you were.
you were both playing the same game after all.
probs both thinking ffs why is this guy doing everything I'm doing.
>>
>>27410652
Kek

The place is full of Pakis
>>
>>27411024
This. Me and my nephew went on 3 hour long walks for a few days, getting further away from our home each day. He got to see loads of places he never even knew existed, and I got to enjoy some nostalgia from going back to places I used to play in as a kid. There's not even anything good to catch here, and the servers go down all the time, so the game is just a poor excuse to get out, but we both enjoyed it and had some funny moments.
>see a red gym nearby
>only has two pokemon in it, decide to level it up so we can both add something
>start leveling it, but it's not upgrading
>look around, see a girl and guy sat on a bench tapping their screen
>we sit and wait for them to take the gym down, it takes them some time
>as soon as it's down, he throws in a Golduck, and they laugh
>I throw in my Gengar at that point and you just hear a very loud, very disappointed "oh"
>they laugh and walk off, we're laughing about being assholes

That gym is a highlight of the entire game. Every day something funny happened there. The game is worth it for those moments alone.
>>
It does create some awkward moments
>Playing at Uni
>Some guy notices I play
>Tries extremely hard to make me know he plays too
>Guy walks in front and holds his phone in the air and spins around like a sperg pretending he has no reception or some shit
>Continue to ignore him
>He says "You catching pokemon? Heh" under his breath but I hear it
>"Huh you talking to me?"
>Gives the most awkward laugh then says "Ah shit I'm out of balls" then runs into a block
>>
>>27411298
>3 hour long walks for a few days, getting further away from our home each day
Where u becoming faster?
>>
>playing GO nearby an ancient building of my city, where 2 lure modules are always up somehow
>notice there's a girl i've already saw there and decide to talk
>she's nice and pretty
>we talk about her not manageing to catch a dratini earlier that day
>decide to cheat for the pussy
>go on pokevision and a dratini spawned not to far from the place where we were
>we both go there with bikes
>notice she has a sweet sweet butt
>we catch a dratini and a squirtle
>"anon what's your name? I'll add you on facebook so we'll hang out" she says in a flirty manner
>she's on holiday now but will come back soon
>mfw i just got a girl to fuck thanks to GO

Most of you won't believe me, but i don't give a fucking doodle doo. I met new friends too thanks to the game and i'm also getting more fit running/walking/cycling.
This game actually changed a lot of things in my life.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.