[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>alchemy >revives >death and rebirth >7 become one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: aloha.png (822KB, 1099x685px)
aloha.png
822KB, 1099x685px
>alchemy
>revives
>death and rebirth
>7 become one
>hinduism

reminder that pokemon is going to end soon. ALOHA
>>
>>27403206
>but wait, there's more...
>>
File: 6757347.gif (92KB, 300x200px)
6757347.gif
92KB, 300x200px
>>27403206
>Over a million views
Please stop posting yourself, cuck
>>
If Marshadow is a scorpion then this is pretty much confirmed.
>>
>>27403206
who is this qt?
>>
No it won't.
>>
>>27403328
It would absolutely not
>>
>>27403206
Who is this fuck? I constantly see threads about him, but no one ever drops a name.
>>
>>27403362
Not the end of Pokemon, that's stupid, but it would absolutely solidify the alchemy connections to the legendaries.
>>
>>27403367
Gnoghon
>>
This guy is the most annoying autist of them all. The whole mad man eyebrow act is so fucking queer.
>>
>>27403378
Is this actually his name? How the fuck do you even pronounce that?
>>
>>27403206
This autists act during that video was so fucking annoying. What the fuck is with all these cringey Pokemon you tubers doing collab videos in some piss poor effort to gain relevancy?
>>
>>27403378
>>27403423
Isnt it Gnoggin?
>>
>>27403367
Lockstin. His channel goes by Gnoggin
>>
>>27403328
Marshadow will be an Oroboros
Typing is Poison/Psychic
Screencap this
>>
>>27403522
It's typing could be fire/dark to be the opposite of Solgaleo and Lunala
>>
Aside from the whole thing about the reboot and franchise ending and all that, It's a pretty solid theory all around
Didnt expect myself to watch the whole thing but he kept it captivating enough
>>
I get the rest but where are the Hinduism references?
>>
File: Pepe-The-Facebook-Frog.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe-The-Facebook-Frog.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>27403659
And Zygarde being Dragon/Ground to be the opposite of Xerneas and Yveltal makes sense right?
>>
Reminder that the dumb video claims "gf has been making more and more games not for nintendo" which is just bullshit, seeing as in the last 20 years they've only made 4, and that you shouldn't trust what someone that can't research simple facts like that would say

ALOHA
>>
>>27403206
whos this semen demon?
>>
>>27403834
I think he's meant to be the opposite to Rayquaza actually
The green dragons that live both above and below the earth and maintain order when chaos erupts
>>
File: 1466843471317.jpg (58KB, 413x451px)
1466843471317.jpg
58KB, 413x451px
>Uses XYZ trios roots in Norse mythology as the basis for his theory
>Half way through the video
>"Wait, what if it's not not Norse Mythology, but Hindu"
>Doesn't acknowledge that it takes the foundation of his theory
>Doesn't adjust his theory to adjust for the change
>Just keeps rambling
>>
>>27404575
I'm pretty sure at some point he reiterated and said that, the mythological bases is on the norse mythos, but the personalities are of the Hindu mythos.
>>
Is this an Evangelion meme
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.