[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will Pokémon ever again to have its own cereal or be on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: GO.jpg (280KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
GO.jpg
280KB, 900x1200px
Will Pokémon ever again to have its own cereal or be on Pop-Tarts, etc.?
>>
move to Japan
>>
Florida's a dangerous place.
>>
>>27402962
I suspect if the GO thing manages to stay mainstream for another month or two that sort of stuff may re-appear.
>>
>>27402962
>pokemon on private property arent your

what? fuck that im going to be the very best and im gonna catch whatever wherever i want
>>
>>27402962
>train
>>
>>27403185

Hope you enjoy getting lead shot in your gut.
>>
File: scared.png (258KB, 421x500px) Image search: [Google]
scared.png
258KB, 421x500px
>>27402962
>(or what)
>>
>>27403216
You can't catch 'em all if you can't risk it all
>>
>"Don't walk in the street, you'll get hit."
And how am I supposed to cross the street? By flying?

>"Pokemon on private property are not yours to catch, leave them alone!"
Fuck you!

>"Don't Train and Drive!"
Thanks, Captain Obvious.

>"It is safer to play in groups, and it's more fun, too. Play with a buddy."
What about people that have no buddies?
>>
>>27404789
There's a difference between crossing the street and walking through the middle of it staring at a phone.
>>
>>27404789
>And how am I supposed to cross the street? By flying?
By using the crosswalk, dipshit.
>Fuck you!
Enjoy a face full of bullets.
>Thanks, Captain Obvious.
You'd be surprised how dumb people are.
>What about people that have no buddies?
Stay home and spoof, let the people who belong outside play outside while losers like you stay in. Try making a friend anon.
>>
>>27404843
They should mention the phone part.
>>
>>27402962
>Actually bothered to shop the Officer Jenny image with the city police badge

Nice.
>>
>>27402962
They had Pokemon Spaghetti-O's like, a decade ago
>>
There was a minor re-surge in Pokemon-related foods during gen 4, but it's been pretty barren since. Given how big Go is, I half-expect a big promotional push for SM.
>>
>>27402962
I forgot how Officer Jenny used to be hot in her first design.
>>
>>27405185
I remember getting gen 4 kraft mac n cheese but I can't remember any other foods.
>>
>>27405185
They really should've tried to release sun and moon just a bit after ago.
The whole go hype might not last enough on its current state until sun and moon release.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.