[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT we make the best pokemon game imaginable. (takes ideas from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: 20140323_212201.jpg (2MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20140323_212201.jpg
2MB, 4128x2322px
>Standard 2d overworld/map from Gen 1-6
>Standard battle rules, i.e. can only learn 4 moves, strengths/weaknesses for types, etc.
>On 3DS/Smartphone (For those who decry playing games on phones, let me remind you, Nintendo knows that people will download pokemon crap onto their phones)(also pokemon on phone isn't that bad cuz it's not actioney enough to warrant real buttons.)
>You can catch wild pokemon in the new region, but also go to gyms/marts/department stores/hospitals etc. in real life for in game bonuses. (Think Nintendo Zone specifically for pokemon)
>Game can be completed in full without going outside.
>No new pokemon, just what exists already, trimming trashmons as necessary.
>Can play multiplayer in the 2d world.
Here's the biggest point I wanna make, there would be a lot of research into the userbase of pokemon go. It would determine how IVs are generated. The better IV pokemon appear across all platforms of the game at a constant rate. It wouldn't be online only, but online functionality would play a large role.
>>
I have a great idea, stop playing this gay cancerous shit!
>>
File: 1458545352102.jpg (43KB, 632x469px) Image search: [Google]
1458545352102.jpg
43KB, 632x469px
>>27395257
>>
>>27395257
Consider self-harm. Just because more people have smartphones than gaming devices doesn't mean it wouldn't be shit.
>>
File: 1393929585536.jpg (30KB, 400x299px) Image search: [Google]
1393929585536.jpg
30KB, 400x299px
>>27395332
>>
somebody pls post that dai sato pic with a quote supposedly coming from tajiri
>>
File: 1389679667357.jpg (174KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1389679667357.jpg
174KB, 640x480px
>>27395414
>>
>>27395332
>Consider self-harm.
ambiguous, assumption:
>1)I should hurt myself
>2)I should be concerned about other people hurting themselves
This wouldn't have any AR bullshit, the real world gyms would slowly rise in level over the course of several years. People hold them for weeks at a time, if you're taking a road trip to another city you might have a rare pokemon in that area with really good IVs and might be able to take down the gym.
>>
>>27395257
>No new pokemon
Terrible.
>trimming trashmons as necessary.
It's never necessary.
>>
>on smartphone
>No new pokemon
>trimming trashmons as necessary
This would be the worst game in the history of video gamesa
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 373x412px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 373x412px
I'd rather make Pokemon more like other single-player RPGs with fucktons of postgame content and less emphasis on online/event horseshit. I want to hole myself up and 100% it without the variables that distributions and WFG begging throw into the mix, like I did with Bravely Censored and Rune Factory 4. The closer you can get to completion without connecting to the internet, the better. And that goes for all games.
>>
File: 1389679928094.png (224KB, 569x420px) Image search: [Google]
1389679928094.png
224KB, 569x420px
>>27395627
>>
>>27395411
>>27395646
Nice arguments
>>
> Make a pokemon go clone for mobile
> Have, Variations, Fusions and evolutions
> Include 400 monsters
> No rpg gameplay
> Collectathon gameplay
> Actual battles and trading
> Has types
> fuckton of marketing
> Finding monsters is similar to PGO
> Is free but comes with paid shit
> Paid stuff is mostly items in massive amounts at a cheap price. It also has decorative stuff that is mostly used to decorate your monsters and showing them off.
>You can still get items for free by playing the game and get rewarded with ingame currency that allows you to get items plentifully.
>>
>>27395657
And also, a nice competition for pokemon to get better
>>
>>27395657
Good idea
>>
>>27395627
fucking this. it pisses me the fuck off to no end when I can't complete game for x reason. Not to mention, online events diminish replay value. For example, I can no longer access the wifi plaza in platinum b/c nintendo shut down their wifi for previous consoles
>>
>>27395657
>fusions
Holy autism
>>
>>27395257
Seriously OP, just fucking end it all. You'r a massive faggot. This is why neckbeard cucks like you aren't allowed near a massive franchise like Pokemon. Not that GameFreak is much better, but at least they're not OP.
>>
>All Pokemon or 95% of Pokemon are available in the region.
Everyone has their own favorite mons and taste in Pokemon, so it's best that there's a huge distribution of Pokemon in each route so everyone can get something they like / something new to them.

>All gym leaders and Elite Four are difficult with 4+ Pokemon for leaders and 6 Pokemon for Elite Four. All late gyms leaders and Elite Four Members have 31 IV pokemon, optiomal EV spread and great movepools and they are all several levels higher than you with the Champion being 15+ levels higher than you,
>Remove the O-Powers, the boost in EXP you get from traded mons and everything else that makes the game too easy
Obviously the games are better when they're more challenging.

>Multiple regions
Best post game (if you want to call it a post game) IMO is GSC/HGSS, going to Kanto, so that should be in it.

>Multiple post game side stories
Stuff like the Delta Episode and the Looker quests. Those were really good.

>Creating perfect pokemon made insanely easier after beating the game.
After beating the game it should be as simple as going to some building and building your perfect Pokemon there including EV/IV spread, Nature, and teaching your Pokemon any move they can legally know as long as it's not a TM/HM or if they learn it at a higher level.

>Lengthy game
An average play time of 50-60 hours would be great.

Thats all my ideas.
>>
>>27395657
>>27395672
>>27395678
It's summer time.
>>
>>27395804
Fuck off
>>
>>27395793
Holy autism
>>
>>27395257
>trimming trashmons as necessary
Fuck you, Trubish a cute
>>
>>27395257
>No new pokemon, just what exists already, trimming trashmons as necessary.
"Guys, what if we made another pokemon game but we included FEWER pokemon? It's not like anyone plays pokemon for the large variety of pokemon anyway!"
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.