[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just a reminder that Gen 7 will be the last Generation before

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 3

File: lecrazypokemonneckbeard.png (318KB, 777x418px) Image search: [Google]
lecrazypokemonneckbeard.png
318KB, 777x418px
Just a reminder that Gen 7 will be the last Generation before the reboot.

The Anime is gonna end too with Ash winning the league and becoming Champion.
>>
>>27393950
This guy is a huge autist and his format sucks dick. But yeah it's probably true. Who cares.
>>
>>27393950
good, if the games are gonna be as shit as ORAS rather have a reboot
>>
>>27393950
No it isn't. Also, gamefreak confirmed Pokemon will continue forever. Also, tapu koko isn't a ritual and the 5th move stone is not a revive
>>
>>27394560
This. After ORAS, seems like GF are more concerned with pumping out another pokemon game than creating good game.
>>
ORAS was good
>>
File: 12455345.jpg (16KB, 328x281px) Image search: [Google]
12455345.jpg
16KB, 328x281px
>>27394589
>>
>>27393950
Although it seems unlikely, I hope this is true. Pokemon GO just shot up Nintendo's stock up by like 120% or some shit, so it doesn't look like a smart move, business-wise. As a fan, however, I want the franchise to receive the ending it deserves, because I can already see that it's going down the same road COD did. Endless sequels, too much reliance on fanservice, less attention to detail, etc. I don't want pokemon to become a mindless cash-grab project for nintendo
>>
>>27394674
And the stocks dropped back down after the Investors realized that it wasn't Nintendo that made PGo.
>>
reminder being champion is just one step to being a Pokemon Master and Ash will travel forever
>>
>>27395058
shit really?
>>
>>27395143
Yup, so I'm not sure on how that's going to effect Pokemon/Nintendo as a whole in Business sense.
>>
>>27393950
Jesus christ, I don't know who this is but they're hideous. Please never post this again
>>
>>27395270
>I don't know who this is
consider yourself lucky...
>>
The title of Pokemon Master is so vague and unexplained that there's no reason for Ash's journey to be "completed" just because he wins a league.
>>
>>27393950
Remind me again how he proves it's the last gen? People have said we had legendaries for time and space, and Arceus who serves as a deity and they couldn't possibly come up with anything else, but yet we got three more generations.
>>
I'm hoping the people who are asking for a reboot just want different battle mechanics and no Pokemon being written out of the series. There would be no reason to get rid of any Pokemon, it'd be like creating a new gen that's incompatible to the previous ones, only this time it would be permanent unlike gen 3.
>>
>>27395335

I hope they complete dex with all we need in next 3-5 gens and will end up this mess, those guys just can't make a good pokemon game anymore...

XY
>no new balls
>no new evolutions to fill the dex
>shitty amount of megas
>game easier than shit

ORAS
>game is shit for little kids and not for fans of the franchise anymore
>remake is a mess in many many many ways

SUMO
>it took them 7 gens to add IV training
>it took them 7 gens to improve old shit
>probably there will remain retarded mess from past gens because they are idiots

pokemon better end
>>
>>27393950
obvious autism but humor me

what would they even reboot pokemon into faggot
>>
>>27395511
If you're unhappy with the direction things are going, why not just leave and find some other games to play? It'd be no different than what you would be doing if no new Pokemon games came out.
>>
>>27395283
Who is it?
>>
>>27394589
I actually agree man. I enjoyed ORAS. Can someone explain the hate for ORAS without ad hominem?
>>
>>27395564
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrPKq4lk1NQ
>>
>>27395585
quoting an anon from an earlier thread:

"Let's go slow

>Too Easy
>Teleports
>Granite Cave Simplified
>Free Mandatory Mega Legendary
>Game Corner Removed
>Safari Zone Nerfed
>Contests Nerfed
>Blender Removed
>Perfect Blocks
>Free Perfect Contest Pikachu
>Mirage Tower Removed
>Sky Pillar Simplified
>Battle Frontier Removed

That's off the top of my head."
>>
>>27394589
ye
>>
>>27395543

maybe I should remind you THAT THIS SUPPOSED TO BE A FUCKING GAME! From kids to adults... GF don't give a shit about veterans & many other things and that's why pokemon games selling worse and worse every year
>>
>>27395585
>free legendary
>exp. share

Those are the two things I see most. I honestly like it a lot.
>>
>>27395613

pokemon games are endless beta

>this is truth
>>
>>27395606
Those are all pretty legit, but I honestly can't remember most of the teleports they offer you. The only one I can remember is the one after you save professor cosmo and I could accept that one since in the originals you had a much shorter trip back through Rustboro rather than all the way back around from Fallarbor.
>>
>>27395335
I find it silly that people think "Well they have legendaries for everything, theres nothing left!" Human history has decades of mythos that legendary pokemon can be drawn from. A pokemon doesn't have to manipulate the very fabric of reality to be a legendary. We could have more space pokemon, ghost pokemon could provide a good place for some legendaries, as well as fairy pokemon. If we get really desperate, dip into Lovecraft for some Legendaries.
>>
>>27395606
>>Too Easy
agreed
>>Teleports
you can say no to 95% of them and they're convenient, they're a pro
>>Granite Cave Simplified
not a big deal
>>Free Mandatory Mega Legendary
annoying, but just box it
>>Game Corner Removed
brutal, especially when you talk to the guy
>>Safari Zone Nerfed
disappointing
>>Contests Nerfed
50/50 about this, they could be harder but some of the challenge was luck bullshit in the original which I don't miss. All in all I think I prefer them now, the lack of online contests is absurd though
>>Blender Removed
how is this not a pro, blending was a waste of time
>>Perfect Blocks
see above
>>Free Perfect Contest Pikachu
just dont use it, its far less obtrusive than the lati giveaway
>>Mirage Tower Removed
eh
>>Sky Pillar Simplified
eh
>>Battle Frontier Removed
a shame, but the real end game has always been online anyway
>>
>>27395668
This. There's stuff like greek and roman gods to work with, and that's not even the tip of the iceberg. The only limit is your imagination, which a lot of fans seem to lack.
>>
>>27395679
>free manditory mega legendary
everyone seems to forget the ass tons of legendaries you can catch post game
>Groudon/Kyogre
>Regirock
>Regice
>Registeel
>fug
>Deoxys
>Regigigas
>Ho-oh/Lugia
>Heatran
>the lati you didn't recieve
>Uxie
>Mesprit
>Azelf
>Dialga/Palkia
>Giratina
>Virizion
>Terrakion
>Cobalion
>Reshiram/Zekrom
>Kyurem
>Raikou
>Entei
>Suicune
>Tornadus/Thundurus
>Landurus
>Cresselia

but you get one free Lati@s mid game and the game is shit
>>
>>27395729
And since we're going by real places now, we can easily make legendaries based on myths and folklore in that area. What we really should worry about is running out of good geographical places to make games out of.
>>
>>27394589
This. I seriously don't understand the hate at all
>>
>>27393950
OP, you are a massive faggot.
>>
>>27394589
>>27395585
>>27395607
>>27395763
Underageb&.
>>
>>27395799
>How dare someone has a different opinion from mine
>>
>>27395817
>implying anyone who likes ORAS ever played RSE
>implying thinking ORAS is good means someone isn't underage
>implying you aren't underage
Kill yourself.
>>
>>27395743
>Eventually a Pokemon mainline game will be released where you're trekking across middle America on a road-trip, battling crypto-based Pokemon
>>
>>27395849
Nah, you're just an autist if you think having different tastes somehow makes someone underage.
>>
>>27395849
I grew up with RSE and I was very satisfied with ORAS. Is it perfect? No. But I still had fun playing it. But hey that's just my opinion and you know what they say, people with different opinions are morons
>>
this guys face is hittable as fuck
>>
>>27395729
Seriously. The guy from the video said theres nothing left for Legendaries, but I can name off a handful of concepts easy
>Pokemon based on the planets, if they aren't included in Moon/Sun
>That too specific? Tons of cosmic concepts to base Pokemon off of. How about a black-hole pokemon?
>Want to one-up Arceus? How about a Big Bang Pokemon? A pokemon who started the fucking universe.
>Want to small scale it? Have Pokemon based on or commanding physical laws. A gravity Pokemon, a string theory Pokemon, atomic Pokemon
>Want something less sciency? How about legendary pokemon based on real legends? Legednaries based on King Arthur mythos, or Native American mythos, how about Pokemon based on natural disasters?

His other point was there are way too many pokemon, and they should reset the whole thing
There are thousands of cards in any single TCG, and people still adore those and throw tons of money into it. There could be thousands of Pokemon and people will still get excited to see more.
>>
File: image.jpg (61KB, 500x446px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 500x446px
>>27395849
The salt you have is at critical levels. Stop being a "Veteren" faggot. You clearly didn't spend near enough time playing it and I'm sure you didn't even try to enjoy ORAS.
>>
>>27395922
>How about legendary pokemon based on real legends?
We've already had an entire legendary quartet based on not-that-old novels, so why the hell not?
Hell, legendaries based on more specific ideologies, too.
There's still a lot of shit you can do.
>>
>>27395991
You want opposing ideologies?

How about a pair of legendaries representing the constant struggle between growing civilization and shrinking wilderness, or legendaries based on forms of civilization, with a city-based legendary, a town-based legendary, countryside-based legendary, sure were grasping at straws with these last ones, but thats just one possible concept.
>>
They don't even have to represent anything. You could easily just have a pokemon game not based around legendaries, but just have unique, rare, extremely powerful pokemon as the spot-light, that would be neat actually, pokemon versions spot-lighting psuedo-legendaries rather than real ones.
>>
>>27395511
>can't make good games anymore
>gen VII fixes a lot
I like your logic
>>
>>27395193
Nintendo realized that Pokemon sells well on mobile, and their name is associated with Pokemon. You might see them buy a bigger share of the Pokemon Company and directly making a Pokemon game for your cellphone soon.
>>
>>27395606
>Battle Frontier Removed
I didn't know this was in the original games
>>
>>27395981
ORAS apologist alert

The game was bad and you know it.
>>
>>27396261
Gold and Silver didn't have it either.
>>
Lol there isnt gonna be a reboot but there be a remake of blue/green & Red in the coming years.
>>
>>27396337
>remake of blue/green & Red in the coming years

I'll be interested to see whether we get that or D/P/Pt remakes first.
>>
>>27395606
>>Safari Zone Nerfed
A pro. No one except the vocal minority particularly liked the Safari Zone because it was just playing the RNG game and hoping something special happened.
>>Contests Nerfed
Not really, having played all three variations of contests I can say that if it weren't for megas giving you a slight boost above the regular they would be the same as the originals in that regard.
>>Blender Removed
The blender was a waste of time to begin with.
>>Free Perfect Contest Pikachu
It's not perfect, the stats it has are balanced between the five stats but they're far from maxed out.
>>
>>27397089
>>>Safari Zone Nerfed
>A pro.
They could have at least brought back the friend safari. I don't particularly hate ORAS but this peeved me off.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.