[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think we can all agree that no one would give a shit if this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (27KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 240x160px
I think we can all agree that no one would give a shit if this is removed from the Battle Frontier when SM adds it back in, right?
>>
>>27387725
>when
>>
>>27387725
No one would give a shit if they just called the Maison the Battle Frontier instead because that's really all it is with more gimmicks.

Half of the people who whine about the BF not being in ORAS never even played it in Emerald let alone Platinum/HGSS.

It's just a bandwagon at this point.
>>
>>27387774
(You)
>>
>>27387774
Even though it's sad you never got to experience the Emerald frontier you shouldn't project so much onto fellow anons.
>>
Battle Frontier was garbage and filled with luck. Wasn't there one institution where you didn't even control your Pokemon? They just did random moves depending on their Nature. I never beat the Frontier then and don't want it back now. Battle Maison is a good replacement since it's not so luck based. But better than both of them would be additional after game side quests like the Looker quests or the Delta Episode.
>>
>>27387896
It's clear that you didn't ever try the frontier yourself, because otherwise you would have known that the facility you described is the same one OP is talking about, and also the one everyone agrees is shit.
>>
>>27387927
I haven't played it in a long time so I don't remember how any of the buildings look besides the pyramid and the seviper building but I definitely played it. It was terrible. Too much luck. Should have never been made.
>>
>>27387896
>>27387967
Bait this obvious don't get people angry, just bored
>>
>>27387725
BF is actually overrated
>>
>>27387927
Face it the Battle Frontier was full with gimmicks and it was a bore to finish them all, in fact I doubt many people ever even met one of the leaders let alone beat all of them. It was useless fluff, to make the game seem longer than it is, no better than DA:I collectathon sidequests.

I'm with that anon, quests like the Looker Bureau and delta Episode makes for better filler. In fact I'd rather have them pull a page out of Bethesda's book and give us radiant quests where you get to calm down a gyarados or have to defeat a horde of pokemon nearby a town. It would be just as repetitive anyways.
>>
i didnt care for battle frontier at all. was boring as hell. the battle royal is fun and different
>>
>>27387725
If that's Palace, where you just watch something happen, then no. Definitely not
>>
They'll probably replace it's gimmick with Inverse Battles or something
>>
>>27387774
Regardless if they did play the Frontier or not you'd expect a remake to include everything the old ones had

ORAS with all the cut content(routes) and Zinnia bullshit seemed like a sequel to RS
>>
>>27387774
>Half of the people who whine about the BF not being in ORAS never even played it in Emerald let alone Platinum/HGSS.
I love this mentality apologists have.
>>
>>27387725
>wanting the Hoenn Battle Frontier to come back outside of a remake

Fuck that. New Region. New Battle Frontier.
>>
Fuck you, Palace is the best.

I still need to finish Pike, Pyramid and Arena. Im just glad Tower is over. Getting counterpicked is never fun
>>
>>27388783
>gimmicks are inherently bad
Each facility had some unique aspects to make the battles feel different, some better than others, Factory being one of the better and Palace of the worse. Why is making them different a bad thing. I understand getting the Gold Symbols can be boring, but it's a post game quest, and actually getting just the Silver Symbols shouldn't be since there aren't that many battles needed in each facility.

The problem with the Delta Episode is that it was devoid of gameplay, it was just flying and talking to people. I would have been incredibly boring since the plot twist was spoiled, if not for it merely being an hour long. But then again it is useless to try to talk sense into someone who prefers the story to the gameplay in fucking pokémon.
>>
File: 1368999436621.jpg (215KB, 1024x577px)
1368999436621.jpg
215KB, 1024x577px
>>27387725

What we need is a new Battle Frontier with the same theme park feel the first one provided. The other were too circular and bland.

>Wanting to remove something that provided fun to others
>Being this autistic
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.