[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to leave my job and go with my best friend on the road

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: image.png (3MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3MB, 1242x2208px
I want to leave my job and go with my best friend on the road as Pokemon trainers. Just live in a car, visit lots of towns, meet new people and become the best there ever fucking was.

What is your advice for doing something like this? Living on the road tips in general?
>>
>>27387356
Be rich
>>
>>27387356
Yeah, just kill yourself. If you're willing to give everything up so easily to live such a self absorbed life then chances are your life has no worth anyway.
>>
I was thinking that on top of just regular panhandling in big cities we could sell team themed apparel and random stuff and make money doing that. We already have gym memberships so we'd have showers and we can sleep in our car our try and see if people we meet in new towns will let us crash for a night.
>>
File: image.png (72KB, 211x244px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
72KB, 211x244px
>>27387356
Well first off you can't have autism.
Secondly you think about real life and not some aspies daydream
>>
File: 18833881.gif (2MB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
18833881.gif
2MB, 320x320px
>>27387403
the shirt thing seems like a good idea
>>
It wont be fun for more than a week so just do a pokemon roadtrip
>>
>>27387356
do it, godspeed op. follow your dreams
>>
>>27387435
Props to playboy for actually doing their research and knowing that Snorlax is one of the best mons in the game.
>>
>>27387356
Grow up, you little bitch. This is the real world and you can't just leave on fresh air while you dick around flicking your finger across a screen all day.
>>
File: Pokemon Go shit 2.png (458KB, 842x822px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon Go shit 2.png
458KB, 842x822px
>>27387356
>tfw being NEET and doing Pokemon Go shit all day.
>>
File: 1469254196898.jpg (45KB, 465x700px) Image search: [Google]
1469254196898.jpg
45KB, 465x700px
You can In heaven! Now you know you got to do...
>>
>>27387496
tfw I found a snorlax at work today and he broke out a few times, then some jag wanted to talk to me and I missed my chance
>>
>>27387403
Copyright infringement
>>
As someone who's got a bot catching 'em all for me, 24/7 you sound like a massive fool. Get a real job and contribute something to society.
>>
>>27387444
Trips of wisdom.
>>
Make a lets play channel with the Pokemon Go and once you get enough subs make a patreon.
>>
I used to live on the road hitchhiking. It was okay.
>>
Sounds like a solid plan, dude.
Update us on how it goes.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.