[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you been playing Enchanted Items? It's fun. >At

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: QA7yKW8.png (387KB, 800x644px) Image search: [Google]
QA7yKW8.png
387KB, 800x644px
Have you been playing Enchanted Items? It's fun.

>At the cost of your item slot, any Pokemon can run two abilities at once
>Banned Pokemon: Shedinja, Togekiss, Manaphy, Kyurem-Black, Chatter, and the held abilities of Trace(temporarily)
>Banned abilities: Arena Trap, Contrary, Fur Coat, Huge Power, Imposter, Parental Bond, Pure Power, Shadow Tag, Simple and Wonder Guard.

Some good combinations: Aerialate Dragonite, Regenerator Slowbro, Regenerator Rotom-Wash, Magic Guard Talonflame.

I've been running a team with Tinted Lens Talonflame as opposed to Magic Guard and it always catches people off guard when their Excadrill goes down to a Brave Bird. Really fun.
>>
>>27386814
No, no, that's not alomamola guy, that's actually his beta orbiter
>>
>>27386804

>autism

>while tripfagging
>>
Can we just talk about Enchanted Items instead of a worthless tripfag?

Dragonite is a serious threat, but Sand Rush Tyranitar does a decent job of keeping it in check. I also have Storm Drain Magnezone, as there's a lot of Water types that are a problem but can't hit Steel/Electric with other coverage moves. I actually had it before to take on Manaphy but that's been banned now and I'm too lazy to update my team.

Adaptability Latios is great, it's almost Life Orb without a downside. I've seen lots of cool Protean users in the tier, got blown back by a Hitmonlee just now
>>
How prelevant are weather teams? I imagine easy access to drizzle, or even possible Drizzle and Swift Swim/any other ability that improves with rain would tempt many people to create rain teams.

I kinda tempted to do something like 6 water absorb or something like that.
>>
>>27386908
If you were to give an Apicot Berry to a pokemon with Adaptability, would the two abilities stack?

Also,
>Can we just talk about Enchanted Items instead of a worthless tripfag?
pic related
>>
So the ban on abilities like pure power are just for added ability right? like azumaril could be used or no?
>>
>>27387109
Yeah just for added abilities.

>>27387074
They don't stack.

>>27387020
You don't even need a dedicated weather team. Just stick Primordial Sea on anything with Swift Swim and you're good to go. That's what got Manaphy banned.
>>
so does knock off remove the second ability?
>>
>>27387525
Knock Off doesn't affect items here, no.

Also there's some items that retain their effects like Choice items, AV, etc.
>>
>>27386784
>"Have you been playing Enchanted Items? It's fun."
>see all those banned abilities
>"It's fun."
>see all those banned abilities
>"fun."
>>
>>27388388
Do you ever think before making a post? There are obvious reasons for those Pokemon and abilities being banned. Don't tell me you want to deal with fucking Wonder Guard on anything.
>>
>>27388411
Smogon are a bunch of babies who can't handle things. Haveyou read the rules to Little Cup?
>waah, Scyther is too stong. It's been banned for life
>abloo bloo bloo, Sneasle is too fast
>mom, why does the dragonfly get faster?!
>>
@27388492
You need to be a little less obvious with you bait.
>>
>>27386784
>Kyurem-Black is banned
>Kyurem-White is not
I thought Black was the shitty version with no moves? What does it benefit from that White doesn't.
>>
>>27388593
It's OU, nigga. Kyurem-W and everything in Ubers is banned by default.
>>
>>27388648
>another alt-OU format
Lost interest.
>>
>>27388687
You can use any Pokemon you want tha tisn't in Ubers.
>>
I never played this meta but I like the idea because it's the sort of thing GF could actually put in the game (held items with ability functions) if it turns out to be fun.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.