[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rhy-line is the best example of design decay at every evolution

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: rhy.jpg (24KB, 400x293px) Image search: [Google]
rhy.jpg
24KB, 400x293px
Rhy-line is the best example of design decay at every evolution stage

Rhyhorn is the best, much better than rhydon and absurdly better than rhyperior
>>
I disagree. You only state this because they are in different generations. Rhdyon is definetly the coolest, and Rhyperior might be a bit ridiculous but he's Hella powerful.
>>
rhydon looks so similar to nidoqueen its really irritatting
>>
i agree
>>
File: hqdefault (76).jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (76).jpg
21KB, 480x360px
>>27385818
Rhydon female isn't bad
>>
is there a single time where gamefreak went back and gave a new tier 3 evo to older pokemon and it didnt look like absolute garbage? i cant think of one
>>
>>27385828
fuck off tripfag
>>
>>27385818
Rhydon was the first pokemon to be designed, apparently.

No need to continue responding to this bait.
>>
>>27385818
Disagree

But I want a split evolution where Rhydon losses plates and becomes really fast
>>
>>27385818
They should have given Rhyhorn a prevo instead of giving Rhydon an evo.
>>
>>27385818
Rhydon is my least favorite
It's sideburns look way too goofy and it just feels uninspired, especially when it shares the same generation with the Nidos and kangaskan. Rhyhorn is what I wanted from a rhino based mon, and while rhyperion doesn't even resemble a rhino anymore, I'll take a bulky ass rock monster over Rhydon any day. Also if you remove Rhydon's horn from its 3d model it actually looks kinda like venasaur which is odd
>>
I like Rhyperior. The motherfucker has god damn arm cannons that can shoot out Geodude for fuck's sake.
>>
>>27385908
What is this sideburn meme?
>>
>>27385850
Gallade, Blissey, Togekiss, Electrivire, Roserade, Dusknoir. Want me to also list the 2 stagers from gen 2 and 4 that are also excellent or is that toο much for you to handle.
>>
>>27385983
The weird frill things on the sides of its head just don't look good to me. I also just find Rhydon really boring. The other two are plated in armor while Rhydon just sorta wears a training bra or something. That's why I like the other two stages more
>>
Rhydon is best. Rhyperior is retarded but only because of the canon arms, arma that join up and become a shield would have been more fitting
>>
>>27385863
I doubt GF will ever give us a split evolution for Rhydon. But I want to believe ;-;.

Does Japan (or anyone in general) even like Rhyperior?
>>
>>27386098
>Does Japan (or anyone in general) even like Rhyperior?
Considering it was one of the most hated evolutions that cause the creation of eviolite and Megas?
No.
>>
>>27386027
Awful tastes. End it.
>>
>>27386098
I love rhyperior
>>
>>27386166
Don't reproduce.
>>
>>27386003
>Togekiss, Electrivire
anon please
agree on the rest tho
>>
>>27385855
>first automatically means good
Also beta Rhydon looks better than the final product.
>>
>>27385888
>taking away eviolite
>>
File: B6EmjMJ.png (439KB, 950x534px) Image search: [Google]
B6EmjMJ.png
439KB, 950x534px
Shut up, Serena.
>>
>>27385888
But ryhorn was already really weak
>>
>>27385818
i love rhyperior. what's everyone's problem with her?
>>
>>27386027
Honestly, it looks more like sound proof headphones if you ask me. he looks like a demolition Pokemon.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.