[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bonnie is the worst character in the anime. Anyone who disagrees

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (86KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86KB, 1920x1080px
Bonnie is the worst character in the anime. Anyone who disagrees is probably a pedo or just has shit taste
>>
What about max

literally just a less endearing, male bonnie
>>
>>27385431
>hurrdurr I hate this character because in my opinion it is shit
>other opinions are invalid

ever thought about joining ISIS or the flat-earth believers? You got just the perfect attitude for this!
>>
File: fa6b5963e48f606a01c3516813700665.png (711KB, 1256x891px) Image search: [Google]
fa6b5963e48f606a01c3516813700665.png
711KB, 1256x891px
Thx for opening a Eureka/Bonnie Thread OP.
Finally!
>>
Max was literally annoying
Team Rocket is pretty annoying too
>>
>>27385515
Fuck off cunt
>>
Real talk, I hate all of Ash's followers. I know he needs people to follow him around and shit, but god damn, they were all terrible. At least Brock getting shut down by almost every girl was kinda chuckle-worthy. Do the new followers even have a notable personality or quirk? I can't fucking think of any.
>>
I really enjoy her voice actor. It's probably the reason I ended up liking Stocking too.
>>
>>27385431
Nope, Ash is.
>>
>>27385550
>Do the new followers even have a notable personality or quirk?
DUDE SCIENCE LMAO
DUDE ASH IS SO CUTE KYAAA LMAO
DUDE KEEPU LMAO
>>
I like her relationship with zygarde in xyz. They should have let her keep tyrantrum and then have her use it and zygarde to win the league.
>>
File: tumblr_n3rlk5BBYu1t1t3koo5_500.jpg (54KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n3rlk5BBYu1t1t3koo5_500.jpg
54KB, 500x281px
>>27385546
the butthurt is strong with this one.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (128KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
128KB, 1920x1080px
>>27385431
>>
File: faggot.jpg (21KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
faggot.jpg
21KB, 320x240px
>>27385431
Im not a pedo but Max was immensely worse. I wished AG only had May and Brock as Ash's companions as he was this irritating little cunt. I was so relived to find out in DP that Ash would have only 2 travel companions again.
>>
Well I'm here to disagree about your opinion, my good sir.

Eureka's a fresh breath of air and a whole new perspective regarding younger children being subjected to pokemon. She's a cutie patootie and I'm also enraged the scientists didn't give her a chance to have huge rock dino pup considering she took care of him despite her young age. If there's ever going to be another kid replacing her, I hope he/she turns out to be as adorable and innocent as she was.
>>
>anime

Go back to your shitty general >>27385154 . Its there for a fucking reason.
>>
Traveling companions: Brock = May > Dawn > Cilan = Clemont > Tracy = Misty > Bonnie > Iris > Max > Serena
>>
>>27385788
Stay mad
>>
>>27385431

I find Bonnie alright, Bonnie and Clemont together is the terrible part. Clemont alone can be pretty annoying from episodes that I have seen where it's the same thing

>The future is now thanks to Science
>Ash wows
>Device works, then explodes
>Thats my big brother

That is all I got from the episodes I have seen of X and Y. Serena is atleast interesting but fuck the Brock replacement.

Basically, Most Brock replacements I just cannot like. Only Tracy was good and even then he was shuffled off quickly and forgotten. Green haired faggot was just 'Food, Food, Food' to me...

But Max is just a shitty character. He was only used for the 'little kid that caused trouble'
>>
>>27388159
Clemont has a lot of great episodes.
>>
I have scrutinized the worth of all of Ash's friends, and Bonnie is easily at the top with Brock (first dub voice). They're both amusing and occasionally make the show fun to watch.
>>
>>27388159
>Serena is atleast interesting
god no she is not. I agree the citron-eureka dynamic is pretty bad but serena is muchworse.

eureka>ash>citron>serena
>>
>>27385515
MORE SEXY BONNIE!
>>
Team rocket and ash are
>>
>>27385431

>the worst

>holding dedenee, perfect zygarde, tyranntum, mega garchomp and god only knows what...

>the worst
epic meme
>>
Bumping this thread for more sexy Bonnie.
>>
>>27385431
test
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.