[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone have any advice for a budding competitive pokemon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_n5nydeQced1scuau3o1_500.jpg (244KB, 500x297px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n5nydeQced1scuau3o1_500.jpg
244KB, 500x297px
Does anyone have any advice for a budding competitive pokemon breeder? I just finished Alpha Sapphire and have always wanted to get into the competitive scene. I've played on Pokemon Online a little bit, but I'm by no means a good battler, I just like playing around with it here and there. I'm fairly familiar with moves, abilities, STAB, etc. I just want to know what's the very best way to start out breeding my very first competitive team, now that they've made it easier than ever to breed + EV train. So, any tips?
>>
Stop. There's literally zero reason to breed mons when a new game is coming out in a couple months, a game that will make breeding so much easier.
>>
>>27383247
the most important step is to learn how to use google and find the hundreds of guides that have existed for year on the subject and fucking read them
>>
>>27383261
I knew there was a new game coming out, but are they really making breeding easier?
>>
>>27383261
Its not like you can't use the pokemon you breed now in the new games.

I can't imagine how get are making breeding any easier than it is right now.

The only thing annoying about breeding in gen 6 is when females are only 12%.
>>
>>27383773
What is hyper training?
>>
>>27384033
Oh boy I get to spend hours grinding a pokemon to 100 just to get the iv to the attack stat my pokemon isn't even going to use to 31.

Besides that completely ruins your point. You can breed now, ev train now, and get the pokemon to 100 now so you save time later when all you have to do is hyper train.
>>
>>27384263
Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>27384285
Are you? Breeding for IVs is quicker than hyper training unless they massively adjust the amount of exp required for a pokemon to reach lvl 100.
>>
>>27384263

You can check for IVs at level 1 though.
>>
>>27384417
Citation Needed
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.