[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ptg/ - Pokken Tournament General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 163
Thread images: 20

File: PokkenTournament.jpg (166KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
PokkenTournament.jpg
166KB, 1280x720px
Pokken Tournament Thread

Basic Edition

Old thread >>27360759
>VS Code: vgptg

>FAQ
http://pastebin.com/wg88nq9D

>How do I play online? What is a VS code?
After completing the initial menu tutorial and picking a partner pokemon, pick Online Battle from the main menu / world map.
VS codes are basically passwords. Set the preferences to Anyone > Use Vs Code > vgptg

>What are some resources I can check out?
http://www.serebii.net/pokken/
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=pokken+tournament+tutorial
http://kuroganehammer.com/Pokken
http://pokkenarena.boards.net/
>>
Should we move back to /vg/ as part of /fgg/ or /nintyg/? Clearly /vp/ isn't interested in this game.
>>
>>27376575
I don't think so, at least not yet. We still have some occasional discussion, and we're on the verge of getting DLC. We just need someone to bump the thread in the mornings.
>>
File: EP386_Perfil_de_Gardevoir.jpg (26KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
EP386_Perfil_de_Gardevoir.jpg
26KB, 320x240px
Best Pokkén.
>>
>>27379241
Worst Pokemon.
>>
>>27379241
Eww
>>
is darkrai out yet?

first for swampert when?
>>
>>27381086
no
never
>>
>>27376559
Was there a pokken lucario on the recently evo?
or just the same zoners 'n garchomp
>>
how do play weavile
>>
>>27382378
Synergy charges pretty fast, don't forget to use it. Weavile's CA can anti-air, but probably has the worst start up in the game. Agility(A) can go through certain projectiles.

Field:
Always have your traps up. j.X is horribly unsafe on whiff, don't use it carelessly. j.Y is pretty good and can hit into the air.

Duel:
Charge X for meaty. You can aim icicle crash with j.7/9. Knockoff is unsafe on block.
>>
>>27382378
5X lowprofiles, so you can go under Blaziken's and Machamp's counter on reaction
2X lowprofiles and is invincible against arial attacks, it's a good button to use against jump happy, divekick happy opponents or Blaziken

poke with jabs, like jab, pause, jab, walk back ect
>>
>>27383187
What do I do after a charged x when it gets blocked
>>
>>27384167
either cancel it into Fake out, backdash, grab, walk back or jump out
>>
>>27382051
Braixen won. The end was basically Braixen and zoners.
>>
>>27384931
>People itt were honestly trying to argue that braixen was only good for fire blast spam and somehow ignoring her god normals, good damage and trivially easy to use self-buff
fuck that character
>>
Anyone up for some matches?
>>
WHEN IS DARKRAI
>>
File: 1463624040257.jpg (36KB, 488x576px) Image search: [Google]
1463624040257.jpg
36KB, 488x576px
>>27376575
Wish that the thread played out diff.
It usually becomes
>"muh wifu is best mon"
>"nerf machamp"
>"when ____ dlc?"
>"how do i play _____"
Although i play the game often, the threads fail to keep me from posting into them
>>
>>27386068
I wish you could see if anyone was playing in a code. Or observe their matches, fuck. Some basic online fighting game systems. Recording. Goddamn.
>>
The reason this game is dying is because no one ever fucking rematches in friendlies and the game's menu is set up to encourage this behavior.
>>
>>27386442
>and the game's menu is set up to encourage this behavior.

Encourage not rematching?
>>
>>27386538
Yeah.

If you hit rematch and they don't, you get kicked out back to the main online menu for some reason and have to go through character select before getting another match. But if you always hit no rematch, you just immediately fight someone else without the hassle.
>>
someone wanna face my chomp??
I'm going to chill in the code for 10 minutes
>>
>>27386275
I feel like the game played too much of a safe approach.
Id like a share function like smash, 2bh
>>
>>27386607
I'm goin' on
>>
>>27386667
coming, let's hope I can connect
>>
GGs Scarlet. I'm trash today is seems.
>>
>>27386667
ggs, didn't I play against you few weeks ago, Henry??
>>
>>27387152
Yeah, matches were a lot closer then, though
>>
>>27387165
Gengar is one of those matchups I'm not familiar with, yet
there are so little Gengars out in ranked and most players I know don't play Gengar, so it was good experience for me
also I hate Garchomp's antiair, can't antiair crap with it, unless I want to charge the charge release X, I think I would have better antiair results with blaziken
>>
>>27387230
Is his anti-air the super fast uppercut? Because that thing is crazy when it comes to beating out other moves on wakeup.
>>
>>27387259
yes, it's the i9 Jet Upper, which is my to go antithrow button
>>
>>27387281
I dunno, it seemed pretty effective at beating my jY every time.

Maybe it just fucks up Gengar, though since I don't know any of the matchups in the game that don't involve Gengar.
>>
>>27387297
8Y in general have invincibility frames against arial attacks after few frames (3-5 frames startup until invincibility kicks in), which j. Y is, it's just with Garchomp's 8Y, I have to time it, as it has little invincibility frames against arial attacks
ghost 8Y have at least invincibility against arial attack on frame 1, with gengar being fully invincible
>>
>>27387333
Yeah, it's one of the only good things about normal Gengar. He'd probably be unusable with it.
>>
File: Mew annoys Mewtwo.jpg (141KB, 302x602px) Image search: [Google]
Mew annoys Mewtwo.jpg
141KB, 302x602px
Code anyone?

Fair warning, I main Mewtwo.
>>
>>27387472
I can hop in
>>
>>27387472
ggs, dude, your mewtwo is decent
I'm not a mewtwo main, so I don't have any idea which advice to give you, probably use drainpunch wallcombos for meter I guess? it was definitely an enjoyable session
also I expect you to mix it up after psyslash dash cancel, but instead you always went for psyslash dash cancel burst, which I didn't really expect. at the end you panic psystriked though
>>
Obligatory fuck S.Mewtwo's tornado post.
>>
>>27389298
It's literally a better version of Gengar's light anti-air.
>>
This game is shit but fun
>>
Would it be more like a normal fighter if damage and damage scaling were halved?
>>
>>27390059
Nah, it's kinda just shit but it's addictive.

>>27390186
It needs a lot more than just that.
>>
>>27383187
man pokken has only been our for a few months and you guys already have all this technical jargon

what even does any of this mean

>>27381993
soon, you'll see, i'll hammer arm your ass into oblivion
>>
>>27391605
It's common fighting game speak. The numbers represent directions of the stick/pad, see image.

The rest is easy.
j = jump.
y = y button = light attack
x = x button = heavy attack
>>
>>27391605
It's typical fighting game jargon. Letters represent button pressed, numbers are directional notation according to a numpad layout.
>>
>>27391683
See that's way too confusing, that's like the soulcalibur lingo people tried to sell me on when it's way easier, at least over voice chat, to just say "diagonal back right" or some shit - I'm not gonna remember some numerical code, it just makes things harder

it was bad enough on 360 now it's on pokemon too?
>>
>>27391683
And the thing is, every instance I've seen of the 8-way run graph is always so convoluted, why wouldn't it just start at 1 in the middle and go clockwise around? why go across then across then across?
>>
>>27391876
Because it's a numpad?
>>
>>27391857
>>27391876
Really? It's just a numerical keypad, how is it convoluted? It's much simpler for text notation than typing out every single direction.
And the jargon is standardized across practically all fighting games. Even smash bros uses some of it.
Plus your clockwise idea is stupid, you would have to remember some arbitrary direction to go from the center, where with the numpad, all you have to do is look at your keyboard if you can't remember.
>>
>>27391876
>every instance I've seen of the 8-way run graph is always so convoluted
>why wouldn't it just start at 1 in the middle and go clockwise around

You have brain damage
>>
>>27392056
but with the rows method, you get the same confusion facing left or right, and that's not even bringing 3d planes into the mix

>>27392094
how so?
>>
>>27392056
I mean you're telling me that staring in the bottom left isn't arbitrary? And that the incremental row increase isn't arbitrary? it's all arbitrary. Arbitrary isn't the problem, it's convenience. When you're playing a fighting game, your mind is racing, you're reading your opponent and your own moves, you're predicting, you're acting in the moment, you're accounting for lag if it's online, if you record it for youtube, that's a whole different dimension of pressure - there are a lot of variables. The numbers just get too convoluted, people start talking fast and I question if they even comprehend what they're saying.

And I'm in an engineering subfield too, I work with abstract math a lot, but for a situation where one is playing a game that employs reactionary skills, speed is king, and I can't see how the row structure is convenient without a heavy dose of practice and learning

>>27392094
Picture it: The center is 1, neutral, default, center, still. You would start at any of the diagonal "corners" - bottom left, bottom right, top left, or top right - Personally I think the bottom left or top right work best, and it would go 2, 3, 4, 5 - so on from there. You can visualize it as you're playing the game much better.
>>
>>27391683
This infographic is caught up in its own perceived complexity, too. What keyboard has that arrangement? Are they talking about the optional extension for entering your credit card? I don't know how accurate this is, but personally, I play all the fighting games I play on console, so using the analog stick as a means to apply that logic to is much simpler, playing a fighting game on a keyboard sounds terrible, even for the best gaming setup

>>27383187
What got me about this is the j. before moves and the 7/9 - someone care to explain those?
>>
>>27392724
>>27392768
>>27392795
It's a fucking 10-key, literally all of them go from left to right, bottom to top, from calculators to security pads. The only exception are phones.
The 3d planes don't matter because you can't freely move along the jumping axis.
And you're supposed to have the movements committed as second nature. It doesn't matter if it's left, 4,or ←, if you have to think about an arbitrary term for what direction to press next, you're dropping the combo. It's simply an efficient method of notation meant to describe inputs to others. It's a system that's been around for years based on something that's been around even longer that almost everyone has seen. You can convert them to your own system in practice.

What engineering? I'm in EE.
>>
File: w.png (113KB, 1200x444px) Image search: [Google]
w.png
113KB, 1200x444px
>>27392795
>What keyboard has that arrangement?
Literally any decent modern keyboard.

You don't play fighting games on a keyboard, but you write about them on a keyboard.
>>
>>27393112
Maybe anon lives somewhere with those weird AZERTY keyboards and they have some strange numpad layout to go with that.
>>
>>27392795
j is Jump.
7/9 is up+left/up+right respectively.
>>
For the record, numpad notation inputs almost always assume the character is on the left side of the screen, facing right.
>>
>>27392996
package engineering, RIT

I get that, it just seems illogical to me, I'm like dyslexic about that kind of stuff, it just seems so frustratingly difficult to comprehend, like, obviously it's not impossible to get, but in the "heat of battle" /cringe/ it's a lot more unrealistic to process

>>27393218>>27393218
>7/9 is up+left/up+right respectively.
see that's just so...just say upleft or I don't know
>>
>>27394140
7 8 9
4 5 6
1 2 3

How the fuck is that hard unless youve never used a keyboard until this year.
>>
File: numbers.png (5KB, 433x183px) Image search: [Google]
numbers.png
5KB, 433x183px
>>27394140
It's not supposed to be processed in the middle of a match though. It's just a shorthand for sharing inputs.
During a match you can use whatever is comfortable for you. Personally I use "forward A" if I have to think about it, even though realistically you shouldn't have to think about it, but when I type it, it's gonna be 6A.
It's quick, it's lazy, and it's gonna be universally understood because that's the accepted standard. It also avoids language barriers.
[2]8462 is easier to read than "hold down, up back forward down" once you know the system, which only takes like 5 minutes to learn, even less if can touch-type a 10key.
Plus, the notation exists to be discussed through text i.e. typed. Looking at a numpad, it lines up perfectly with the directions. You don't even have to think about it, just hit the key that shares the same direction.

Now about the clockwise thing. Yes, it makes sense to have neutral be 1 but it only really works mechanically.
Visually, starting in a corner doesn't make a lot of sense. Diagonals tend to be less important, and the 2 seems disconnected from the 1 while all the other numbers flow neatly. If you're gonna go around, having something like forward be 2 would work better. Pic related.
I can see how visualizing the numbers with a fluid full circle motion can be favorable in game when you're going through the motions, but it doesn't look as neat on paper.

That's neat. Reading the wiki article, it seems a little too broad for my tastes. Do you specialize in manufacturing or something, or is it just everything?
>>
>>27394089
This is super important
>>
File: tumblr_meq9csvIgs1r3ifxzo1_500.gif (794KB, 500x493px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_meq9csvIgs1r3ifxzo1_500.gif
794KB, 500x493px
just picked up this game again like may or june

picked up lucario instead of blaziken and i got my win % up to 53% from 40%

am i good now guys
>>
>>27396455
*again since may or june* i got it at launch but kinda dropped it for a bit
>>
File: 1357887707902.jpg (47KB, 400x301px) Image search: [Google]
1357887707902.jpg
47KB, 400x301px
bump
>>
>>27395117
The key on the right works best
>>
who is the toughest player you faced in this general?
>>
>>27399373
I think I fought an S Rank from the general once. Don't remember their name.
>>
Would the game be better or worse if they removed the stat boost at red health?

Almost perfecting someone and then getting killed by two/three trades is pretty annoying at times.
>>
>still no Dark Rai info on WiiU
>>
>>27400361

Shouldn't have let your guard down
>>
Who do you think is the most played and least played characters? I'd say Braixen is the most and Blaziken is the least.
>>
>>27400361
The game would be about the same. It needs a major overhaul to be either a 2D fighter or a 3D fighter, not a shitty hybrid.
>>
>>27401473
Most played is almost certainly Mewtwo.

Least played is Gengar.
>>
>Activating Synergy Bursts
Blaziken: Hyaaaah!
Pikachu: You'll be sorry!
Lucario: Graaaaah!
Gardevoir: Get serious!
Libre: Let's turn it up!
Sceptile: Time to finish you off!
Gengar: Whooooooa!
Machamp: Are you ready!
Braixen: Get ready!
Mewtwo: I can't be defeated!
Chandelure: Boo!
Suicune: No more games!
Weavile: Don't get cocky!
Charizard: Here's my real power!
Garchomp: I'll enjoy this!
Shadow: Shall I get serious!
>>
>>27401875
i don't get it, is this like their lines or something that they're saying?

cuz some of them sound fitting for that but some of them don't
>>
>>27402140
I think they're battle quotes you can set for the trainer?
>>
>Chandelure can still move and compensate for aim while firing beams in field

Haha, why.
>>
>start losing
>final match
>I'm losing hard
>disconnects
>it's disconnecting on their side

Twice in a row now, what the heck? If it's my side disconnecting, Nia should be bitching at me when I return to the menu, right? I'm not sure if it's my connection is fucking up, or what's going on here.
>>
>>27404042
Happened for a third match now. Only when I'm losing. What the hell? Is there any way to tell if I'm the one disconnecting or if it's the opponent?
>>
anyone on the code?
>>
>>27404928
If you are still around, I'm willing to go on
>>
>>27405315
Yeah I'll hop on and play.
>>
>>27405334
Alright, going in now
>>
>>27376575
No, /vg/ will have even less traffic, /ninty/g is a shithole of shitposting, and /fgg/ will be outright hostile to our presence.
>>
GGs Karen! I don't get to fight too many Machamps, so I had no idea what assist to use.
>>
GGs Henry, you're the best Gengar I've faced so far, my friend mains Gengar and I beat him all the time, so you definitely showed me some new shit, about time someone used the air combos with Gengar.

You actually made me git gud and use shit like CADC for some situations, which I should work on my timing more. Mega Gengar is a bitch to fight still, my only way of counter it is j.X with Machamp. Seeing stuff like this gives me the drive to practice more.
>>
>>27407338
Ah, thank you! You're pretty good, as well!

I've only ever faught 3-4 other Gengar's ever, but none of them used the air cancels. Probably because the timing is a pain in the ass.

M. Gengar gets destroyed by fast divekicks, but Machamp doesn't really have one. Not really sure what his best option is, maybe air grab after jumping his super/jab?
>>
>>27407525
>Probably because the timing is a pain in the ass.

It's an extreme pain, I don't understand how anyone can do bother with them.
>>
Who has the fastest grab in the game? Or are they all the same speed?
>>
Huh, just realized that Garchomp has a 4X in Duel.
>>
>>27408776
I kinda just trained myself until the timing became muscle memory. Unfortunately, it's really tight and finicky so if there's more than just a little bit of lag, you bet your ass any of the cancel combos are gonna get dropped and deal only 60 damage.
>>
Early morning bump.
>>
>>27410202
Exactly why nobody wants to bother with them online.
>>
if you want to see darkrai action
kurokuro9696japan
>>
>>27407338
If you aren't afraid of getting bursted and instant ko'd, CADCs can fuck M.Gengar up.
>>
I entered a tournament (nothing big, just one at a local convention)
I'm a bit scared
Wish me good luck
>>
>>27416089
most players at a convention, especially cosplay conventions, are shit, I don't think you have anything to fear
>>
>>27416089
Tell us how it goes!
>>
>>27416089
Someone told me that the 2nd best local smash player is coming
I oly really fear him and the possibility of hidden bosses
>>
>>27416654
>2nd best local smash player is coming
Smash players suck at anything similar to traditional fighters
i know that first hand
>>
>>27416089
Who do you play as?
>>
File: 1379138379574.gif (290KB, 446x327px) Image search: [Google]
1379138379574.gif
290KB, 446x327px
>>27376559
Streaming Darkrai movie if anyone here wants in

get in the discord for a link
>>
>>27416783
Mewtwo

>>27416668
He also plays traditional fighters
>>
Do dashes have invincibility, or is it just Gengars?
>>
>>27418267
every backdash have some invincibility, ghost back and forward dash have crapton of invincibility frames
>>
>>27417176
In the end there was no tournament because only 5 people signed up
The smash player mained Braixen and he knew how to cancel his attacks into support pokemon. He used Frogadier instead of Yvetal or Emolga which I found interesting
The other players were a fag who's known for sucking at everything he plays, a smash TO and a kid
>>
>>27418732
RIP
>>
>>27418267
>>27418503
What I want to know is, do all CADCs have forward and backwards invincibility?
>>
Why is Suicunes voice so shit in this game?

https://youtu.be/IkmC6N6vj9o?t=1013

It should sound more like this.
>>
>>27386068
>nerf machamp
lmao wut
>>
>>27419774
You could always just test it.
>>
>>27422949
Nah. That'd mean I'd have to use other characters online, and fuck that
>>
File: CojI2BdWcAA7IYp.jpg:orig.jpg (304KB, 1440x2050px) Image search: [Google]
CojI2BdWcAA7IYp.jpg:orig.jpg
304KB, 1440x2050px
Apparently, Darkarai is considered low tier in Japan.

https://twitter.com/Circa_CatFight/status/759077441008705536
>>
File: CojI4q6WIAAK6pe.jpg (107KB, 1109x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CojI4q6WIAAK6pe.jpg
107KB, 1109x1200px
>>27424940
continued

>Tonosama's comment
>>
>>27424954
I see he has his priorities straight.

Darkrai sounds pretty fun, low tier be damned.
>>
File: hahaha.png (65KB, 199x200px) Image search: [Google]
hahaha.png
65KB, 199x200px
>>27424954
>Tonosama
>>
>>27425163
Tiers don't even seem that prominent in this game
>>
>end of July
>still no news on the WiiU
>>
>>27428079
It feels like they don't really care about the life of this game.
>>
>>27428079
>dead game on a dead console
Who'da thunk it?
>>
>>27429606
It's kinda weird that they'd handle the DLC so poorly, when they did well with Splatoon, Smash, and MK8.
>>
File: 1453080901301.gif (501KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1453080901301.gif
501KB, 320x240px
>Decide to give this game's online another shot after 2 months
>Online is still B rank and up lagfests
I swear this game does not want me to play it
>>
>>27431049
I don't even bother with ranked anymore. I stick to friendlies now.
>>
File: Evo_Top32_Distribution.png (3MB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Evo_Top32_Distribution.png
3MB, 1920x1280px
With Worlds only a few weeks away, what are your expectations?
Are there any players you're keeping an eye on?
Hopes for any of the characters?
Will DLC be announced before, during, after,or ever?
>>
File: 1418078152446.jpg (29KB, 499x498px) Image search: [Google]
1418078152446.jpg
29KB, 499x498px
>>27431809
>Fewer really good players compared to Evo.
>Not really.
>I want to see some good Garchomp and/or Blaziken.
>Just before Top 8.
>>
>>27431981
>coachsteve dropped Garchomp for weavile

>>27431809
bosshog for chomp action
schiggy is a German firepunch happy zard
afrokami is best european player in my knowledge
angeldarsong plays anime fighters and mains blaziken
>>
>>27431809
>zero gengar and lucario

RIP
>>
>>27431809
I expect nothing and I'm looking for specific players. I already know that no one gives a fuck about Gengar, so no hopes either.

I don't expect any DLC.
>>
Gardevoir is SHIT
>>
If I main the haunted hanging candle set. How bad am I?
>>
>>27437435
Incredibly irritating to fight against.
>>
>>27431809
Nerf Mewtwo again. Hit that Duel throw damage.
>>
>>27439068
>no mewtwo winning tournaments
>>
>>27433850
>tfw you main lucario and he's potentially worst in game
>>
>>27431809
>Machamp somehow not being last despite being bottom tier
This gives me hope
>>
>>27441385
Lucario is pretty similar to Gengar with their burst changing their game, I guess.
>>
someone in the code? I want to practice my day 3 weavile
>>
>>27441385
Nah, Lucario is quite amazing. If only Bolimar didn't choke early in the tournament I could see him going to top 8.
>>
>>27442971
to be fair, themuscle is pretty good with Machamp
>>
>>27428079
It's probably going to be announced at Worlds together with Wii U exclusive Scizor and Empoleon. They don't want to potentially flip the meta upside down with an introducton of a completely new character just 2 weeks before a major tournament.
>>
>>27443045
Agreed, he was the most fun to watch after tonosama.
>>
>>27443095
>Wii U exclusive

That would be stupid.
>>
ded
>>
>>27444277
I meant as a timed exclusive much like Braixen/Garchomp/Mewtwo
>>
File: 1351043928009.png (21KB, 126x120px) Image search: [Google]
1351043928009.png
21KB, 126x120px
>>27442461
go away
>>
File: 1380307026609.jpg (406KB, 810x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1380307026609.jpg
406KB, 810x1100px
>>27442971
are you talking about at e3? even still lucario lacks any serious aerial game even if he has solid anti-airs

it seems like everyone else in the game has a counter-attack/grab in air when lucario gets nothing in air other than, granted, a solid aerial attack in duel phase and projectile

pic... kind of related
>>
>>27432812
>coachsteve dropped Garchomp for weavile

Well that's kinda lame...
>>
File: gworsh.jpg (63KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
gworsh.jpg
63KB, 400x400px
>>27441385
>>27442461
>there are people in this thread right now that that think Lucario is anywhere as bad as Gengar
>>
>>27447366
It's true. I'm pretty sure Lucario is the only person other than Gengar with such a difference between Burst and regular modes.
>>
>>27451103
Never said Lucario was bad, just that Burst changes things up considerably.
>>
How do I beat Chandelure?
>>
>>27455572
Block a lot.
>>
>>27456069
But hex
>>
>>27431809
I'm just hoping at least one Sceptile manages to hold his spaghetti until the late rounds. I'm tired of dogspam.
>>
>>27456518
>dogspam
>0 Lucarios and only 2 Suicune's in top 32 EVO
>>
>>27456518
Well, at least one Sceptile managed to get 3rd (Swillo).
>>
Considering how dead we are as a community we need more content creators

Hows those YouTube channels and twitch streams going /ptg/
>>
>>27459413
I only stream weekly tournaments, I'm mostly too lazy to stream
>>
>>27460548
What tournament do you stream
>>
>>27461758
Pokkén EX Circuit, online weekly tournament

there should be an offline tournament tonight in the UK with afrokami and the UK players
Thread posts: 163
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.