[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

August 1st S/M Pokemon Profiles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 327
Thread images: 33

This is information sent to me from a friend who works for a certain gaming site, claiming to have received emails informing him about New Pokemon, emails that seem structured like something from the official Sun and Moon site. There were eight profiles sent to him, resembling the profiles seen on the site more or less, and are of the evolutions of the Alola Starters as well as five additional Pokemon. These will apparently be the ones revealed on August 1st.

Spectrix
Four-Eyes Pokémon
Grass/Flying
2'11"/19.8 lbs.
Overgrow

Spectrix is the Evolution of Rowlet. It has an aloof and highly curious nature, constantly observing everything around it even in the middle of battle!

From the moment it evolves Spectrix sports a pair of glasses carved from wood that seem to be permanently attached to its face, somehow these wooden spectacles give it unmatched vision. Even on a night without a moon it can spot prey from over a mile away, firing off a feather with pinpoint accuracy before the target has a chance to react!

Spectrix is an extremely intelligent Pokémon and is always observing something, rotating its head around in a complete circle to take in its surroundings. Sometimes it gets a bit distracted when something catches its eye, but will quickly spin its head back around if an attack is incoming and dodge it. Don't stress if it appears to be ignoring you, no matter where it's looking it always is listening to its Trainer's commands.

Spectrix learns the move Lock-On, ensuring that the next attack it uses won't miss even if the opponent takes to the skies or dives beneath the waves!
>>
Foeline
Snatch Cat Pokémon
Fire/Dark
2'7"/26.5 lbs.
Blaze

Foeline is the Evolution of Litten, gaining the Dark-type. Only the maturest of Trainers can handle its fickle temperament, but many aren't up to the task. Are you?

When Litten evolves into Foeline it stands up and experiences a massive personality change, suddenly become rambunctious and callous towards those around it. It's believed this change in personality is due to an upset stomach caused by the oils from its fur, but the true explanation behind such a surprising change is still unknown.

Many Foeline roam the Alola Region on their own, their Trainers giving up on hoping to tame their unruly nature. They're considered a problem in large cities due to their tendency to steal food from stalls, so many stores keep a Rockruff on guard to chase them away. When chased they wrap their tail around their waist like a belt to escape capture!

When Foeline evolves it learns the Dark-type move Snatch. If you think your opponent is about to power their Pokémon up with a move, this attack will let Foeline steal the effects for itself! No matter how fast your opponent is, Foeline will always move first when using Snatch!
>>
Pierreo
Performer Pokémon
Water
3'03"/45.1 lbs.
Torrent

Pierreo is the Evolution of Popplio. Pierreo is a performer through and through, more interested in showing off than defeating the opponent. Don't underestimate it, however, or it'll have the last laugh!

Pierreo might look like it's crying, but don't feel bad for it because it's actually having a great time! Those tears are actually small jewels embedded in its body that allow Pierreo to control water like streamers, wrapping itself up in a beautiful veil that sparkles in the sunlight. The jewels become more powerful if Pierreo is making others laugh, even at its own expense, so it's always looking for new ways to excite its audience. Every battle with Pierreo becomes a stageshow!

Pierreo doesn't like to fight with its full strength if it can avoid it so it focuses on moves such as Tickle and Fake Tears that throw the foe off their game allowing Pierreo to take things at its own pace.
>>
>>27376543
Do you have any images at all to back this up? There have been countless fake leaks this gen, so if you want any attention at all, show us a pic.
>>
Mangoos
Loitering Pokémon
Normal/Dark
3'07"/31.2 lbs.
Stakeout/Strong Jaw

Mangoos is a Dark-type Pokémon that evolves from Yungoos. Mangoos hangs out near areas where other Pokémon gather and finds the most obnoxious place it can think of to permanently inhabit, crouching down and glaring at everyone that passes by. Its true intentions are so obvious that most Pokémon ignore it and pass on by, but Mangoos never gives up no matter what and continues to lie in wait until a Pokémon happens to move too close. It will also give up if a larger Pokemon gets annoyed with it and chases it off.

The Pokémon that Yungoos and Mangoos were brought into Alola to chase out have since become nearly extinct, and they themselves are now considered a pest. The fangs that decorate Mangoos' knuckles are said to be the remains of the Pokémon it hunted, these makeshift brass knuckles useful when scavenging as they can tear through the toughest of hides. Mangoos' acts bored since its old prey isn't around anymore but they enjoy picking fights with other unruly Pokémon so Trainers should keep them apart from Pokémon with similar attitudes.

Mangoos learns the new Dark-type move Knuckle Bite, a powerful attack that can cause the opponent to flinch! The Ability Strong Jaw makes this attack even more powerful!
>>
Mokuto
Star Mole Pokémon
Fire/Ground
2'04"/23.3 lbs.
Cool Off/Speed Boost

Mokuto is a Pokémon that can only be found in Pokémon Sun.

Mokuto is a subterranean Pokémon that makes its home deep beneath the earth, its body covered with a special type of fur that allows it to withstand extremely intense heats. It particularly likes the areas in Alola near volcanoes and digs its burrows nearby, occasionally digging right beneath a hot spring and becoming a nuisance to visitors who are taken by surprise when it interrupts their bath by splashing out of the water. It's too cute to stay mad at though and has become a mascot of sorts attracting tourists.

Mokuto's star-shaped body folds up and it faces backwards when it digs through the earth, shooting an intense blast of fire from its mouth to propel itself through the earth like a meteor. It can only see what's behind it while digging but it has an internal navigation system that allows it to accurately determine the direction it's moving in, though it will smash through anything in its path without even noticing including other burrowing Pokémon such as Drilbur and Onix. Because of this other Pokémon have learned to listen for it and move out of its way when it comes blazing by.

Mokuto may have the Cool Off Ability, a new Ability that no Pokémon has ever possessed before. The Cool Off Ability makes Mokuto immune to Water-type attacks and increases its Defense when hit by one, but in return its Speed is lowered.
>>
These sound potentially legit.
>>
>>27376543
I like you ideas OP, but honestly this look fake.
>>
Ickle
Pickling Pokémon
Poison
1'00"/3.5 lbs.
Ferment/Liquid Ooze

Ickle is a Pokémon that can only be found in Pokémon Moon.

Ickle is an aquatic Pokemon that cannot stand the salinity of the ocean so it slowly crawls its way onto land, leaving a trail of strong-smelling liquid as it inches along. Some people consider the smell to be appetizing, but in its purest form the liquid Ickle emits is extremely toxic so avoid touching it at all cost! Ickle's body is composed mainly of this liquid and it can completely deflate itself to squeeze through the tightest of spaces to seek shelter or escape predators. Despite being a puny Pokémon Ickle is amazingly sturdy, no matter how much damage it takes it's capable of regenerating its body even if only a speck remains!

Ickle's slime can be refined into a variety of products, the most popular being a special vinegar that can keep vegetables fresh for a century. Its slime was once used as ink long ago, ancient poets so taken by the enduring creature that countless poems have been written about the Pokémon describing it as one of the most beautiful creatures in all of nature. It's very humble however.

Ickle can have the new Ferment Ability, an Ability that no other Pokémon has had before. When Ickle inflicts the Poisoned status condition to an opponent the health they lose is then absorbs by Ickle restoring its own health.
>>
Another "leak", eh?
>>
OP is gay liar.
>>
Winbat
Acrobatic Pokémon
Fighting/Flying
1'08"/7.2 lbs.
Stack Up

Winbette
Acrobatic Pokémon
Flying/Fighting
1'04"/5.0 lbs.
Stack Up

Winbat and Winbette are a pair of Pokemon that are almost inseparable, when you encounter one the other is usually not far behind. Winbat is a species of Pokémon that is exclusively male while Winbette is a species of Pokémon that is exclusively female, though they look similar they are different from one another when it comes to what kind of moves each one can learn and how they fight. But their true potential is only unlocked when they fight as a team!

Winbat trains its upper body every day by swinging from tree to tree and swimming laps around the island that it lives on. Despite its small size its arms are unusually powerful, capable of crushing boulders many times larger than itself. The flaps of fur beneath its arms allowing it to briefly fly through the air, though only for a few seconds. Winbette may be smaller than Winbat but it makes up for this with its superior flying abilities, if it leaps from a high enough cliff it can glide between islands! It's also very nimble and flexible, able to contort its body to fit through tiny spaces and avoid attacks.

Winbat and Winbette spend each morning training by themselves, but the other half is spent practicing their teamwork. Winbat throws Winbette high up into the air where it performs graceful stunts and then falls back down to earth, its partner catching it right before throwing it back up into the air. The two depend on each other for survival, Winbat needing Winbette to help find enough food to satisfy its intense appetite while Winbette depends on its partner to protect it from enemies. If the two were to be separated from one another for more than a day they would be in huge trouble!

[one last paragraph won't fit in this post]
>>
Honestly OP these are more believable than the "leaks" we've received so far. Even if fake, you're a great writer. Keep it up.
>>
[cont]

Winbat and Winbette share the new Stack Up Ability, an exclusive Ability unique to them. When the two take part in a Double Battle they leap atop one another and share their strength, Winbat gaining Wibette's Speed and Winbette gaining Winbat's Attack!
We'll see August 1st. My source hasn't seen said Pokemon himself, he was just sent this text.
>>
>>27376643
If he gets any image, crop it severely as to remove anything incriminating and show us.
>>
File: 1469382469076.jpg (31KB, 638x639px) Image search: [Google]
1469382469076.jpg
31KB, 638x639px
>>27376552
>It stands up
>>
File: image.jpg (108KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108KB, 400x400px
There's a lot of detail here, and a lot that sounds very plausible. Either it's true, or you have waaay too much time on your hands.
>>
File: 1462755098325.jpg (71KB, 640x780px) Image search: [Google]
1462755098325.jpg
71KB, 640x780px
>>27376552
>When Litten evolves into Foeline it stands up
>it stands up
>stands up

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
>around their waist like a belt
>like a belt
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
>>
>>27376552
>"maturest"
Fake.
>>
>>27376674
He's just a lonely sucker. The names sound too fake to be real. You're just trying too hard OP
>>
>>27376552
>hey guys! Here's a starter pokemon that will evolve into a huge asshole cat and you'll probably abandon it as soon as you get tired of it
Hawaiians everyone
>>
File: BSIf9wCIgAAGPBC[1].jpg (35KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
BSIf9wCIgAAGPBC[1].jpg
35KB, 480x360px
....Hi Pickling
>>
>Glasses Rowlet.

>Litten gets rowdy.

>Popplio sounds like it gets a bit pretty.

...sooo... they real?
>>
>>27376697
Atleast it's Fire/Dark.
>>
>>27376716
Why in the fuck would that matter at all
>>
These don't really match the writing style on the Sun and Moon website and there's too many typos for Gamefreak to have written this
>>
File: 1468173347214.gif (479KB, 434x444px) Image search: [Google]
1468173347214.gif
479KB, 434x444px
>>27376552
>It stands up
>>
God I want to believe these, OP. They are written well but I really don't want to be dissapointed again because of fake leaks.
>>
coming from someone who hates fake leaks, at least this one is fun to read, so good job bud
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 320x222px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 320x222px
>>27376663
>>27376697
>>27376740
>>
>>27376724
People really don't want another Fire/Fighting starter.
>>
Sun moon sites usually have short sentences and mostly not that much. But yeah, now they write essays and tell us about theor special move which they won't learn until 3rd evo...yeah sure anon
>>
File: TUMBLING DOWN.gif (360KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
TUMBLING DOWN.gif
360KB, 500x375px
>>27376552
>it stands up
why
who
when

why the fuck do they insist on this
>>
File: 1455760717489.jpg (56KB, 640x696px) Image search: [Google]
1455760717489.jpg
56KB, 640x696px
>>27376766

>>27376773
We also really don't want the 7th bipedal fire starter
>>
These are pretty fun to read leaks.
>>
I'm just gonna go ahead and screenshot these in case they are real.
>>
>>27376773
I think the main fear is getting another humanoid. Most would probably be happier with a Fire/Fighting panther than a Fire/Dark wrestler.
>>
>>27376596
>fire/ground
>immune to water-attacks

So it's just a mini primal groudon? Neat!
>>
>>27376712
OP probably just has too much time on his hands.
Then again, the Winbat/Winbette shit sounds like something so dumb that only Game Freak would think to do it.
>>
>>27376855

It does, actually.

GF loves their duo pokemon.
>>
>>27376833

Difference is is that it gains defence
>>
>>27376609
missing a comma between
opponent and they in the last line

it should be (when Ickle inflicts the posion status condition to an opponent, the health they lose...)

If this was directly from the website, it wouldn't have a grammar error
>>
>>27376914

He could've just typed it but idk
>>
if they're fake, I don't care. I had a blast picturing these.
>>
File: 1468048841592.jpg (1MB, 1500x1665px) Image search: [Google]
1468048841592.jpg
1MB, 1500x1665px
>Rowlet's evolution line is bro-tier
>Litten's line becomes an ass hole
>Popplio line is pacifist

Remind me again why there are people who aren't going to choose best owl?
>>
>>27376699

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/maturest
>>
Either this is real or the guy had too much free time. Not gonna believe it until proven tho.
>>
>>27376979
>enjoying being an entertainer more than fighting is the same as being a pacifist
>>
>>27376855
This right here. Very few people are able to capture the essence of a gamefreak idea. Winbat/Winbette are so stupid, it practically has to be real. I won't say it is real, but it sounds very gamefreak.
>>
File: Gold Star for your shit.jpg (248KB, 600x592px) Image search: [Google]
Gold Star for your shit.jpg
248KB, 600x592px
>>27376543
>>27376552
>>27376567
>>27376579
>>27376596
>>27376609
>>27376626
>>27376643
>>27376657
Even if this is a complete and utter ruse, I'm giving this a gold star for effort.
>>
>>27376926
I posted what I was sent. Typos were in the email sent to my friend too I assume.
>>
Is Ickle the sea cucumber mon :o
>>
>>27377127

It said it was spongey sooo...
>>
>>27377033
OK I have to ask, why is it that such derogatory terms are used to describe GF's design process nowadays? I mean wtf "this is so dumb/stupid/retarded only GF could come up with it"? Have we sunken this low?
>>
>>27377150

I think in this context I think he meant "stupid" in a good way.
>>
>>27377150
GF has always had stupid designs. It's that they're so out of left field that they become endearing.
Exeggutor, Barbaracle. Dugtrio are all great examples of stupid, but endearing because it's so out there.
That's the biggest thing I like about GF's designs. It that they go absolutely crazy with some concepts and do things in ways no one could have guessed.
Who would guess mole hive mind or barnacle voltron?
>>
>>27376543
Oh this seems cool so far
>>27376552
>belt
Wait a second do tell me this is
>>27376567
>jewels and ribbons
Oh no don't tell me
>>
>>27377119
Now are you sure you aren't jut being rused or are you are rusing us?
>>
>>27377186
I believe it's legit. Whether you believe me is another matter, but we'll see August 1st.
>>
>>27377208
Was that all the information was sent? Is synchro evolution a thing?
>>
I hope this isn't false Winbat and Winbette sound awesome. Probably will have shit stats though.
>>
>>27376552
>Are you?

Nah, that doesn't look like text from the Sun/Moon website. They don't address the reader in the second person.
>>
>>27377208
I want to believe you, but I won't until proven otherwise.
>>
>>27376914
The site has had several grammar errors, if you read through it unlike any Ballio fag does, you'd realize this.
>>
File: 1436556133423.png (702KB, 1390x1390px) Image search: [Google]
1436556133423.png
702KB, 1390x1390px
>>27377119
Can you give us pictures of the email with anything incriminating cut out?
>>
>>27377218
Only this was sent. Nothing else about what we'll get on August 1st.
>>
>>27376567
>>27376552
>>27376543
>someone actually put time and effort into this
>>
>>27376552
kil yorslef
>>
>>27376791
I do
>>
>>27377326
Fuck you
>>
Man, OP, thanks so much for not being a dick about your leaks. You seem kind of skeptical, too. This is the kind of leaks thread I like
>>
>>27377326
yeah fuck you
>>
hehehehehehe I am loving these. ;)
>>
File: 200%mad.jpg (42KB, 497x732px) Image search: [Google]
200%mad.jpg
42KB, 497x732px
>>27376552
>it stands up
NO NO NO ANOTHER FIRE STARTER RUINED
>>
>>27377150
There are some things that GF does that I rarely see emulated in fakes. Doubles-centric moves, Abilities, and Pokemon are right near the top of the list.
Assuming that this is a fake and there's still no reason not to it's clear that the faker put a lot of thought into what TPCi and Game Freak would actually do.
>>
>>27376567
Given the fact that the leaked final evolutions have been discussed all over fourchan this week, and that the leaks showcase more information about Owl3 and Tiger3 versus Sea Lion3, proves this to lean more towards fake, as Popplios evolution doesn't show as much information as the other two, and the descriptions of the two middle evos really focusing in on the accurate sniper, and oil/belt gimmics described in the leak. Also typos in the descriptions.
>>
>>27377433

The website has had grammatical errors in the past, according to the above anon.
>>
>>27376579
Since Yungoose was brought to Alola as population control for another pokemon, it would make sense to include that same pokemon in its dex entry, but it's not in Yungooses entry so why would it be in its evolved fork and not even mention it's name? The text says it's brought almost to extinction but that doesn't make sense as Yungoose was brought to deal with overpopulation, not to nearly wipe out the species. I plead fake
>>
>>27377433
>mfw Litten actually has less info than either Rowlet or Popplio as a first evo.

117 words of info on Popplio, 116 on Rowlet, 92 on Litten. Fuck off Ballio fag. Lack of a certain number of words on a pokémon isn't a surefire way of determining if a mon is legit.
>>
>>27376626
So are these two like the Throh/Sawk of Alola?
>>
>>27376552
>stands up
It's Gen 5 all over again.
Let me guess. Rowlet loses its wings and legs and Popplio becomes centaur-like.
>>
>>27377521
>that doesn't make sense as Yungoose was brought to deal with overpopulation, not to nearly wipe out the species.

Are you implying animals with restrain themselves when provided with an abundant, easy food source?
History is full of examples of invasive and introduced species wiping out other species. It makes perfect sense.
>>
>>27377521
Yungoos is based off a weasel that did indeed become a pest in Hawaii and brought unintended species to extinction

However I agree the wording in Mangoos' description is highly suspect. The other Pokemon needs to still be around since they clearly blotted out Yungoos' dex info during the gameplay footage in order to avoid leaking another line of Pokemon

I call fake on these leaks but definitely a good attempt
>>
>>27377522
How am I a ballio fag lmao, my favorite starter is Litten, and I will not deal with this bipedal leak bullshit anymore lol. And you proved me wrong with the word caps, but what I was trying to say that Poplios evolution seems to be more shallow versus the other too, as to they describe it as just a more serious performer, but for the other two, they go over many concepts that are shown in the final evolution "leaks" and if that's true it makes sense why Popplios would have less, it's final evo leak doesn't show much. The Rockruff detail is a nice touch, probably inspired by fan art and/or the dog vs cat ideal. But these "leak" with fake all over them
>>
>>27377326
Fuck you
>>
>>27377576
Well, if you seen the possible spoilers floating around and link them with the leaks...
>>
>>27377600
It says nearly extinct, not extinct.
Whatever pokemon they were brought to eat is probably going to have a rare encounter rate.
>>
>>27376822
Holy shit same here
>>
>>27377555
Nice numbers, and more like Plusle and Minun
>>
>>27377615
Has somebody translated the japanese scribbles?
>>
>>27376543
Are you able to sketch any of these?
>>
File: 23v1aom.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
23v1aom.gif
3MB, 320x240px
I can't believe people that wanted "my mom's tiger" chose a fire starter to latch onto. Any disappointment you feel is your own fault.
>>
>>27376543
At least this guy had the decency to make his fake leak be able to debunk itself with next Monday's announcement.
>>
>>27377704
Yeah
Owl3
1. Has a calm\cool persona ( Rowlet is the next Sceptile folks)
2. Tightens its hood when its upset or irritated
3. Uses its quills as arrows and vines as the string.
4. Its difficult to notice which helps it ambush foes
5, Much like Ash's Sceptile it likes to chill on Tree branches.
Tiger3.
1. Has a wild and gusty persona ( Think Might Guy from Naruto or Red Magnus from D5.
2. Fights dirty- spits ember in its opponents face, isn't above using unconventional items or means, uses Fire Spin from its belt.
4. Has a signature move called Beast\Tiger Swing???
5. That Belt gets hotter the more "passionate" it is ( I guess this is its variation of Blaze.)
Sea lion3
1. Uses its voice to charm and or lure opponents
2. Has a elegant and welcoming nature
3. Is very playful ( I wager this is GF'S way of not making it "evil" since Sirens would lure sailors to their doom just for fun)

Note the Sceptile things is a note by the guy who translated them.
>>
>>27376626
>Fighting/Flying and Flying/Fighting duo
This seems fishy, if they didn't do a meta typing switcheroo with Inkay and Malalmar, I doubt they'd do it now.
>>
Honestly Spectrum is a pretty badass name but I'm like 90% certain naming it after the impression of glasses on its face makes no sense when it's biggest motif is bring a fucking archer. But what do I know they named Bruxish after teeth gnashing when it has a mind controlling angler on its head as though having teeth is an important and notable trait for a fish or that important for the design.
>>
>>27377850
>Spectrum
Specstrix
>>
>>27376716
I don't care. I just want him quadruple
>>
>>27377796
Does it say Ash or Satoshi?
>>
>>27377948
No the guy who translated it said he added the Sceptile things in Arrowl's notes to compare it to something we know.
>>
>>27376543
I want this to be real, no matter what anyone says.
>>
>>27377850
>But what do I know they named Bruxish after teeth gnashing when it has a mind controlling angler on its head as though having teeth is an important and notable trait for a fish or that important for the design
It literally has strong jaw and the animal it's based off is notorious for its teeth
>>
I know this sounds crazy but I feel like the starter typings are going to be more like

Grass/Ground, Fire/Dark, Water/Fighting

Watch it happen boys
>>
>>27377994
I'm pretty sure the triggerfish isn't "notorious" for its teeth more than being absolutely crazy looking in general.
>>
I like to suck dicks btw
>>
>>27377850
Owls have big eyes. Having good eyesight is important to archery. Besides, its not an archer yet, these are just the middle evos. It still fires feathers, though, so it makes sense to focus on how important the eyes are for that kind of accuracy before it evolves into a fully fledged (ha, bird puns!) archer.

These sound pretty believable, but it could just be another case of someone seeing those unconfirmed leaks and writing up some middle evos to match. Who knows. Still skeptical yet optimistic.
>>
>>27377602
>Not a Ballio Fag
>Whines about "bipedal" fire starter
Choose none Ballio Fag. If you don't choose this leak and you whine about another "bipedal fire starter", you're the equivalent of, or are, a Ballio Fag.
>>
>>27378054
>You're either X or Y!!
3/10, see me after class
>>
>>27378017
I REALLY think the Grass/Ground thing is going to actually happen.

Burrowing owls
>>
>>27378102
You do realize that burrowing owls can fly right?
>>
>>27378116
Ya, but they chill out in the dirt
>>
>>27378037
And Sceptile has a big tail. It wasn't Reptail. It Gyarados has fangs, are you supposed to call it Serpenteeth? What about Hoothoot? should it have been named after having big eyes? I guess that's a bad example once hoothoothas no other major identifying features to be named after but the point is clear I think. But I can maybe buy that it just hasn't fully developed the archer motif.
>>
File: 52289600_p0.jpg (775KB, 770x1100px) Image search: [Google]
52289600_p0.jpg
775KB, 770x1100px
I DON'T GET IT. What's the problem if the Pokemon stands up?
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1136x640px
>>27377796
>Has a calm\cool persona ( Rowlet is the next Sceptile folks)
>Rowlet is the next Sceptile folks
Lol no
>>
>>27376543
Whoever typed this bullshit has no idea how and why commas are used in the english language. At least this 13-year-old has a fertile imagination, I guess. Still, Nintendo would surely never hire him.
>>
>>27378156
It is paraphrased from another guy that translated them and had his own thoughts in the parenthesis. Fuck off.
>>
>>27378155

There is none. People just want something to complain about. Variety is about the only merit to the complaint, and you can have variety between different bipedal animals anyway so it's moot.
>>
>>27378054
Lol sure thing buddy, we'll see who's the fag when starter evolutions are officially revealed(depending on your stance on this leak garbage)
>>
>>27378160
>Rowlet can attack without making a sound! It flies silently through the skies, drawing near to its opponent without being noticed, and then lashing out with powerful kicks. It can also attack from a distance using the razor-sharp leaves that form part of its feathers.

You know, something in the above paragraph doesn't seem quite right. "It flies silently through the skies, drawing near to its opponent without being noticed, and then lashing out with powerful kicks."

Wouldn't it sound better as "It flies silently through the skies, drawing near to its opponent without being noticed and then lashing out with powerful kicks." Yeah, whoever wrote the paragraph for Rowlet must have no idea how and why commas are used in the English language. I mean seriously, who just writes a description like that? It's more believable than the already debunked Ballio. It's fucking artist came forward, fuck-o.
>>
>>27378264
>triggered
>>
>>27378130
>Sceptile may be a combination of reptile and Sceptridium (referring to its fern-like tail)
Literally a plant reptile.
Gyarados' design isn't even focused on its fangs.
Hoothoot is literally my mom's owl. Owls go "hoot hoot!"
Specstrix has glasses. Specs. And owls are known to have big eyes and superior eyesight.

What's your point?
>>
A for effort on the acro-bat bios. Although I wonder even with good stats if people would find two pokemon with the exact same typing on their team useful
>>
>>27378286
>triggered
"Triggered" isn't a valid rebuttal, fuck munch.
>>
>>27378308
I could see it. One would probably be a more physical attacker, and then the other probably deals with special attacking. As it said, they'd also have different moves learned by leveling up, so I could see how people could use them both.
>>
>>27378156
>HURR A POKEMON WITH HIGH HP MUST BE A TANK WVE2QAGWG.
You do realize a Pokemon can have high hp and not be a tank?
Emboar literally before mega has the highest base attack of any starter yet. Though it has also the lowest of both defences of the starters.
>>
>>27378311
Wasn't the same anon you fag
>>
>>27378155
It's not the problem of standing up, it's the problem of a pokemon(in this case the fire starters) starting out quadropedal, have a concept and potential that can work so well stating quadropedal, and then Gamefreak says screw you here's a bipedal muscular fighter. Litten would work sooo well staying a fire cat, even it does get fire dark, quadropedal fire dark cat= happy fan base
>>
>>27377433
Kys Ballio fag
>>
>>27378291
And Bruxish's design focused on its fangs either. Why do they matter? Triggerfish are known for belligerance, colors and overall appearance, not their teeth, and besides strong jaw Bruxish's teeth aren't especially relevant to its concept or design either.
>>
>>27378373
Gladly when Littens evos are officially announced to not be quadropedal, until then I'm gonna be proving these leaks to he utter bullshit
>>
>>27378371
Tepig started out quadrupedal, and it's style would have worked out as a bruiser on four legs, but GF fucked that too. "= happy fan base" to you, but anyone with half a brain cell already knows that Ballio and Co. (which included this quadrupedal fire dark cat,) are debunked and completely fake.
>>
>>27378406
>brings up grammar problems in a leak
>can't spell quadrupedal
>>
>>27378308
probably used by npc
>>
>>27378371
Litten had no concept. Its just a fire cat. Being a fire cat is not dependant on remaining quadrupedal, nor is it inherently better or worse in context way inherently. Starters, especially, develop their motif and concept in later stages.
>>
>>27378410
I'm aware those are fake, and I actually like Tepigs evolutionary line, the transition from all fours to standing fits in this case. But most people will agree that Litten has so much potential from its design and it's concept(being the information given to us so far) to stay on all fours. It would also be a nice change of pace from the norm
>>
>>27378424
You got me there, *quadrupedal, happy? This is a fourchan comment, versus a potential Gamefreak text entry, do you really think they would allow typos?
>>
>>27378511
>4chan, not fourchan
Seriously, they've had typos before. Like anyone with ever, they make mistakes too. You think that translating things from another language is easy don't you? That's what you're implying.
>>
>>27376543
>From the moment it evolves Spectrix sports a pair of glasses carved from wood that seem to be permanently attached to its face, somehow these wooden spectacles give it unmatched vision.

The writing of these profiles fails to even remotely resemble the style of the other pokemon descriptions on the site, friend.

Better luck on your next attempt.
>>
>>27378511
>>27378545
And yes, I made a typo in >>27378545

I had meant to say "Like anyone ever," not "Like with anyone ever."

We're all human. Everyone makes mistakes.
>>
>>27378547
They do though.
>>
>>27378547

Yeah they do, actually.
>>
>>27377326
Your opinion doesn't matter, you don't count as a person, anon.
>>
>>27378547
They do resemble the way 7th gen entries are written.

As such, here is Litten's profile on the site, word for word.

"Logical but also passionate, Litten always remains coolheaded and doesn't show it's emotions on the surface. Litten can attack with flaming hairballs! Its fur is rich in oils and immensely flammable. Litten grooms itself by licking its fur, and then uses the collected fur as fuel for fireball attacks! When the time comes for Litten to shed its old fur, it all burns up in a glorious blaze. The move Ember attacks an opponent by firing a small flame at it. Litten knows this move from the moment it becomes your partner!"
>>
>>27377326
Me too, I think Wreslitten is cute and clever.
>>
>>27378613
Can easily be faked and written in the same style
>>
>>27378694
okay it's your turn. write one for the "leaked" evos if it's too easy :)
>>
>>27378694
>>27378720
Exactly. Given the times that OP had posted each of the profiles, there wouldn't have been any time to have written them up on the fly.
>>
>>27378613
>"logical but also passionate"

None of the leaked fakes seem to reflect it's disposition or demeanor. I think of Maxie from ORAS when I read this description not a wrestler.
>>
>>27378156
>that guy who post his photoshoped image in every thread
>>
>>27378771

HAHAHAHA

Slakoth...
Whismur...
etc.
>>
File: trust no one.jpg (62KB, 630x482px) Image search: [Google]
trust no one.jpg
62KB, 630x482px
trust no one
>>
>>27378736
It's obvious he copy and pasted them. Whether it was really from an insider friend's email or if he typed them up himself in Word first is the question.
>>
Also, I hope I'm not the only one who thinks this, but the "locals think it changed because of oils upsetting its belly" thing sounds a lot like something Gamefreak would've done.
>>
File: litten final evo.jpg (91KB, 1024x717px) Image search: [Google]
litten final evo.jpg
91KB, 1024x717px
Please be cool.
Please be cool.
Please be cool.
>>
>>27378771
Dude. What part of pokémon evolving don't you understand? Pokémon change when they evolve. Look at Tepig for a fucking difference. Tepig is all cheery and normal as a first evo, but it gets all fucking awful and angry as Emboar. Fuck off.
>>
>>27378720
I'm not because I'm not going to waste people's time with my fake bullshit :) but given that the information about the starters has been out since May 10th, and the final evo leaks have been out for awhile now it wouldn't be hard to do. Escpecially when leaks seem to follow follow the trend of following the trend of copying other leaks
>>
>>27378771
>None of the leaked fakes seem to just get bigger
>>
File: 1366690401074.gif (431KB, 250x189px) Image search: [Google]
1366690401074.gif
431KB, 250x189px
>>27376543
>>27376552
>>27376567
>>27376579
>>27376596
>>27376609
>>27376626
>>27376643

You must have put a lot of time and effort into writing these, i applaud your effort.
>>
File: xtina-computer.gif (899KB, 245x160px) Image search: [Google]
xtina-computer.gif
899KB, 245x160px
>>27378790
> My mom's big cat dipped in red paint
> Cool
>>
>>27378822
(you)
>>
Why are furfags getting so hostile towards anyone who dares to doubt about the veracity of the "leaks"? it's not even trolling, you're legit mad when someone tells you all the bullshit whitin the "leaks" or any fake leaks related to them.

Mermaid Popplio is not a real pokemon, but you can masturbate to all the other female pokemons like grimer or krabby.
>>
The worst part is these are plausible and well-written. I wouldn't be disappointed one bit if these were the case.
>>
>>27378834
Fuck off, it's better than your Ball, Ballio fag. Hang yourself with barbed wire and drink bleach.
>>
>>27378434
You are insufferable. The anon is saying that the quadrupedal fire starters have many great potential possibilities as quadrupeds, but every time GF dilutes this potential by just making them stand up and look angry.
>>
I want to believe
>>
>>27378909
Believe, you have every reason to. The proof points to them, and believing is the first step to acceptance.
>>
Despite being (or perhaps because of) these are the most credible leaks I've seen this season.
>>
>>27378796
HAHAHA yeah stop saying they're easy to fake if you don't even have ideas in your tiny brain to spring-up information. What a moron.
>>
Last CoroCoro issue said we were getting some sort of travel guide to Alola that features the most important places and shit.

We're most likely getting Gym Leaders/New characters for this month, no more Pokemon since they've already revealed to many of them. Go home faggots.
>>
>>27376579
>these makeshift brass knuckles useful when
>missing "are"
>rookie mistake on something that's supposed to go on the official site.
>>
>>27379111

That's the twelfth, this is for the first.
>>
I'm aware that most leaks are probably fake, but this sounds very legitimate and well written. Then again, barely any leaks are ever real. I just have a gut feeling
>>
>>27379111
>We're most likely getting Gym Leaders
There are no gyms though
>>
>>27379144
Corocoro usually reveals what was revealed at the start of the month save for 1-2 new Pokemon they may show.
>>
>>27379135
Actually, it can be fine being written like that. "...these makeshift brass knuckles useful when scavenging..." isn't any less viable than "... these makeshift brass knuckles are useful when scavenging..."

I say this mainly due to it being a part of a longer sentence and already after a comma. It's written fine, and you're just finding literally any straw to grasp at.
>>
>>27379079
Again, I don't care for making fake concepts of evolutions for for the Alola starters. Here's all I I have to say.... :) All of these 4chan starter evolution leaks are fake as hell, the people who made these leaks took the already existing information of the starters to make the final evo leaks, and now this fag is doing the same but now using the final evo descriptions as their reference. Put two and two together Jesus Christ. Now goodnight, sleep tight and don't let the Bipedals bite(Litten that is)
>>
>>27379111
Corocoro comes out on the 12th of each month, and we're getting info from GF on the 1st, not from Corocoro. Nice try though, Ballio fag.
>>
>>27379111
Corocoro is irrelevant at this point.
>>
To all the retards believing this, do you really think gamefreak will reveal the third stage of starters now, and also before revealing the secong? like, wtf?
>>
>>27379209

These are the second form, not the third.
>>
>>27379209
Game Freak didn't reveal shit about starter evos so far. Only Chinese and OP have
>>
>>27379170
"these makeshift brass knuckles useful when scavenging" isn't a clause on its own as there is no verb.
If it was "these makeshift brass knuckles, useful when scavenging, can tear through the toughest hides" then it would work.

There are other examples as well:
"intense heats" isn't really a thing. While it technically could be a phrase, it should only be "heat" in the context.
"ancient poets so taken by the enduring creature that countless poems have been written about the Pokémon" has a similar problem where it's missing "were." Without it it's basically saying "ancient poets" are "taken by" "the enduring creature that countless poems have been written about" which again is obviously not the intent.
I also noticed an "is" missing on the first read through, but I'm having trouble finding where exactly it was.
>>
>>27379209
>calls people retards while lacking basic reading skills
>>
>>27379209
No, we are PREDICTING the starters beforehand, balliofag
>>
>>27379431
Regardless, typos have been made in several official info GF has put out in the past.
>>
English IS a hard language to translate...
>>
Fake or not I like these. Its probable that evej if the evos are fake there has to be some truth to it. Much like Rowlet and roothoot had the same color scheme, the bit of truth in alk these fakes is that litten gets some type of fire belt. And so far, the "leak" in this thread is the most plausible, gamefreak style of doing so, not actually growing one aa in the Reference Sheet Leak. Which is why i actually think this is real. These arw characteristically gamefreak style Evolutions, even for Mangoos. The wooden glasses on Spectrix, the Tail Belt on Foeline and the fake tears making Popplio fit the sad clown archtyp is pretty baller. From the descriptions as I read em, its easier to envision a much more sensible final stage then rrying to accept the refrence sheet leak. Even if fake, great effort man, 10/10 ideas. And that fire mole is bro tier.
>>
>>27378398
They matter because the team decided they matter, why is that difficult for you to grasp?

Triggerfish may be "known" for the colors and belligerance (which are also part of Bruxish's design, wow!) but they also have doofy fucking teeth and that's the element they focused on, presumably because bruxism occurs while sleeping and Psychic type has a pretty strong connection to sleep (hypnosis, dreams, mind control, etc).

It's teeth-grinding is absolutely part of its design. It's right there in the description that it grinds its teeth while using psychic attacks.
>>
>>27376697
>MAMMA MIA MAMMA MIAA
>>
>>27376543

>Trying to transition into the """""leaked"""" final evo's

>Giving rowlet evo glasses
>>
>>27376697
>>27376712

Anons you are aware that this """"leaker""""" is making this middle evolutions on purpose to match the leaks right?
>>
PICS OR GTFO

This should be the only response to any leak. If you can't even post a screenshot of the email, no one should believe you.
>>
>>27380502
These are nowhere near the leaks. Both spectrix and Pierreo are wildly different from Robinhoot and Entermaid. Spectrix makes it look like the line evolves into a gentleman sniper and Pierreo is the sad clown who's really the happiest motherficker alive. Even Foeline is different as the tail being used as a belt is nothing the leak had and its actually a cool concept.
>>
>>27376791

To be fair

Typhlosion only stands up on poses and certain attacks

The majority of his protrayals from running and doing other stuff is done on all 4's
>>
>>27380556
Well, you're partially right with that. The fact that it looks like it has tears on it is vaguely reminiscent of the blue-ish color near Entermaid's eyes. Nowhere in the post for Pierreo did it say it was a clown, it just said it's a stage performer. I'm not denying that your way of thinking is decent, but when you read about it using the water like streamers and wrapping itself in a beautiful veil, it doesn't exactly bring to mind a clown. It brings to mind some sort of cute thing. However, I'm not disagreeing with you, so don't take it the opposite way.
>>
>>27380556
>>27380735
Added onto it, actual seals are stage performers. It's stereotypical to think of clowns as a mainstay in a circus, but a sea lion/seal are often used in depictions of a circus in old television shows/cartoons. This leads me to believe that it'll be more seal-like as opposed to clownlike.
>>
Oh look OP wrote about some Fakemon with hints towards the final starter evo's being the ones floating around and everyone believes him lmao naaaah
>>
I believe you, OP.
RIP Litten
>>
>>27376552

this is so badass haha but sorry, main pokemon page already suggested fire/fighting water/ground or vice versa
>>
>>27381014
That isn't any sort of proof. Just because a site has icons that are similar in file name doesn't mean that those are going to be the typings. I'd like you to think your side over before putting all your faith in a few filenames from a site.
>>
>>27381058

you are not right...

please... fire/fighting water/ground are just typings only GF could prepare for fucking starters...
>>
>>27381098
Of course they are, seeing as those are typings we've already seen on starters in the past. With GF having varied up the starter dual types last gen, why would they go back to the tried and hated? Swampert was good, but fire/fighting again? You're the wrong one.
>>
>>27380735
I can't believe I am doing thos for fake leaks, but Pierreo is obviously a combination of Pierrot and Leo, ie sea lion.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pierrot
Its THE sad clown archtype, and GF has been on the nose with their designs this gen. How this design can be construed into the enternaid leak I have no idea.
>>
>>27376596
>Cool Off
GIVE THAT TO SLUGMA
>>
>>27381132
Hey, I had asked for you to not take it in the wrong way. You got a little pissed, yes, but thank you for bringing the pierrot thing to my attention or whatever it's called. I hadn't known about that so thank you for the info.
>>
File: 250px-533Gurdurr.png (49KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-533Gurdurr.png
49KB, 250x250px
Everybody wants clowns
when we already have them right here
>>
>>27377602
you sound like a balliofag
>>
>>27377242
care to point some out?
>>
>>27378155
What episode/movie is that from? Or photoshopped?
>>
>>27378547
i agree anon. the site uses short and snappy sentences with lots of !. OP and his fake leaks have giant run on sentences in places and don't know when to stop describing everything.

why i'm giving the guy tips for his next one i don't know
>>
>>27379111
> No Gyms...

Also the info on August 1st is confirmed to have new Pokemon according to the announcement
>>
>>27378155

There is no problem. It's just autists getting triggered. Don't mind them.
>>
Critical logic failure, OP

If kitten becomes rowdy and disobedient as it evolves why the fuck is it a starter pokemon?

Why hasn't anyone pointed this out yet?

BTW not rowdy doesn't mean not dark type-I mean, just look at memefrog
>>
>>27376579
This is nice, because we only see one pokeball on Yungoos' Dex entry but an evolution would make it related to two.

Thanks
>>
File: Boota_reference.jpg (31KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
Boota_reference.jpg
31KB, 500x333px
>>27376596
>Star Mole Pokémon
Well, I sure know what I´m naming mine if it is real.
>>
>>27381132

Also the fact that the way how Japan calls clowns is essentially "piero" which is based on the name Pierrot alone.
>>
>>27382358
>>27376702
>>
>>27376626
>another bat pokemon
>from the descrition is very likely based on cheerleaders
Guaranteed spot on my team can't want to use muh bat waifu
>>
Yoooooo Inkling sounds like the sea cucumber from the Chinese leaks.

I'm convinced
>>
>>27378822
#BuyLotusOniTunes
>>
File: image.png (310KB, 500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
310KB, 500x1000px
>>27376552
>it's stands up
>>
>>27376643
Going over the leak this makes this all sound plausible as fuck. I can see this happening because say you have a horde battle gainst the Tapu 4, they could have a similar mechanisn for forming a totem. Put me in Team Real.
>>
File: IMG_20160722_200701.jpg (50KB, 478x481px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160722_200701.jpg
50KB, 478x481px
So these are more or less confirmed?

Awesome. I think this has a chance of bring real because of tge other rumors claiming theres going to be a sea cucumber in Sun & Moon. And if ''Ickle" points at anything it sure sounds like a sea cucumber.
>>
There was a video that i saw that mentioned that the starter evolutions were going to be announced very soon. I'll need to find it tho because its very believable.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2oMoiA6Aks
>>
>>27382347
Wat is Feraligatr.
>>
This is such a comfy thread
>>
>>27382448
Batman confirmed for Sun & Moon?
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1136x640px
>>27378775
It's not photoshopped. Check the June 2nd trailer
>>
>>27382696
You mean Comfey.
>>
File: image.png (8KB, 493x402px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
8KB, 493x402px
>>27378822
>literally my moms wrestler with a tiger mask
>cool
>>
"Many Foeline roam the Alola Region on their own, their Trainers giving up on hoping to tame their unruly nature. They're considered a problem in large cities due to their tendency to steal food from stalls, so many stores keep a Rockruff on guard to chase them away. When chased they wrap their tail around their waist like a belt to escape capture!"

I call major BS
>>
>>27382664
We just get a sea cucumber last gen
>>
I find it suspicious that we just had a thread a couple days ago about if we think we will get more mole Pokemon and then this "leak" shows up
>>
>>27382766
Barnacles =/= Sea cucumber
>>
>>27380525
>11
Any picture could be fake so it's hard to believe anything until its officially announced by Nintendo themselves.
>>
>>27382358
We never got a look at it's dex entry in the slightest.
I want this to be real. I think it's real.
>>
>>27381132
Well those most Perriot clowns are known for having pure white faces with some darker make up. And I can see it fitting in with the Entermaid design. Plus, Gteninja and Frogadier are a thing. Dewott and Samurott are also a thing. Quiladin and Chesnaught, etc. There are a lot of middle stagr evo's that don't look or imply anything similar to it's final stage. So it really doesn't matter.
>>
>>27382664
How are these confirmed at all when the middle evolution of the water starter is a Pierrot? Do you even know what that means?
>>
>>27382858
Read the comment above yours.
>>
>>27382701
One can dream
>>
>>27382852
>Pierrot clowns fitting with Entermaid/Poppmaid

Ehhh, not really seeing it. The shade in Poppmaid's eyes is way more blueish.

Although, now that I look at it, some of these greatly resemble Pinnister. Might have been another inspiration for that design, although it doesn't happen to have teardrop or any other face marks, just these tiny little marks resembling eyelashes in the eyes.
>>
>>27382664
No, it's not.
>>
>>27382686
That dude is sexy as fuck.
>>
>>27382881

Adding that it might be possible for Poppmaid to fit with Pierrot clowns if she happens to match those with that one shade of blue, so it's not impossible but the design itself of her doesn't really contribute to leaning towards it, but rather more for a mermaid/selkie aspect. I can see her chest veil (I think it's a veil) somewhat fitting, but it's still kind of a stretch for me.
>>
>>27382686
Got to say, dude got's some rad chest hair.
>>
>>27382870
So you don't know what a Pierrot is. Noted
>>
>>27382881
True. Looks like we'll just have to wait and see then.

But that Spectrix design is so eerily similar to the Green Arrow/Owl Robingroot thing that came with the Entermaid art. Both have "glasses" and I would imagine the person who "leaked" this to the OP probably never laid on these designs since they're burried so deep on this site.
>>
>>27382781
Did anyone talk about wanting a star nose mole? Anyone got a link the the thread?
>>
>>27382984
Plus how did we get to Pierrot? Just because it shares the word in it's name does mean it's based of it. There's plenty of Pokémon (starters especially) whose names borrow from something it's harfly based on. Frogadier comes to mind. Whose name comes from brigafier or grenadier who are high ranking officials in the British and French militaries respectively. And doesn't even fit the description in which it's desgin is heavily inspired by. (I.e ninjas/rouges)
>>
Well, only gamefreak knows That kind of information. No other website knows what's going to happen. Other sites just copy/paste what gamefreak says on their website.
Gamefreak doesn't give info to anyone, even english gaming sites
>>
>>27382993
Even bigger a stretch then saying Poppmaid is a logical conclusion from a Pierrot Seal. The way it mentions turning its head around to dodge attacks and all, that would suggest it needs coear vision at all times. The theme itself would not support a hood fimor the fina stage. Meanwhile the glasses on Robinhoot is kore akin to the eue markings of an Egyptian Hawk, where as these glasses described sound like thick wood.
>>
>matures
>forgetting the word "are"

Wanna believe you, OP, but if this is going on the official site, there probably wouldn't be mistakes like this.
>>
>>27383115
Maybe because it has tear shaped jewels and it looks sad when it actually isn't. You're reaching for the stars
>>
>>27376552
> It's believed this change in personality is due to an upset stomach caused by the oils from its fur

This doesn't really make that much sense to me, but okay. I'm just trying to figure out how the oils from its FUR just so happens to affect its stomach enough to make such a shift in the personality.

>>27376567

Pierreo seems to contradict part of Popplio's personality, or at least, what the site implies with Popplio, given that it says something in the line of how it gets carried away enough to unleash enough power (feel free to check the site, but I'm almost sure it says something like that) rather than not using its strength to its fullest. Not much I can pick from here.

>>27376543

not much I can mention from here either although the name is kind of entirely different from Rowlett and I'm still figuring out the intention behind its name
>>
>>27383173
Im just following Gamefreak trends.
>>
I just looked up "Pierrot" on Google images

http://www.partecipiamo.it/carnevale/Pierrot.htm

If this is what they're like then I could see the mermaid being real, they are very cute.
>>
>>27378571
>>27378601
It's clearly attempting to ape the official style, but failing basic English. It's basically what you'd get if Serebii wrote the entries on the official site.
>>
>>27382938
>>27382952
agreed. At first I thought he was gay. He kinda looks like a power bottom.

Ok yeah, this is real. I garentee it.
>>
>>27376543
>Four-Eyes Pokémon
It's kind of amazing this thread has gone on for so long when the entire thing is proved fake right on the second line.
>>
>pierreo
Lol
>>
>>27381098
And you're dead ass wrong.
>>
>>27383226

Litten swallows its fur
>>
>>27376543
This is sooo fake lol the tone in the pokedex entry is way to expressive even tho its a computer... Nice try op
>>
>>27383684
It's a Rotom inhabiting a pokedex. Therefore it isn't a computer.
>>
>>27379209
These are the second evolutions faggot.
>>
>>27376543
Funny how these concepts line up with the Chinese Leak. Maybe >>27373076 is right.
>>
>>27376596

I like the huge difference in abilities. Either tank water moves and be slow or be a super fast sweeper.
>>
>>27384480
But they don't. This is the third fucking time I am sayjng this and that's it. These have concepts that might sound similar, but there is no pgysical way to go from sad clown to happy singing seal or an all seeing owl to some hood wearing stealth sniper. I don't usuallt go full retard and rage, but my fucking god the stretching in this thread is driving me up the fucking wall.
>>
I hope it's not true, i was expecting the synchro evolution/move to be on august 1st
>>
>>27384983
Dude, the robin hood owl literally has glasses.

And we've had far more drastic changes in evolutions when it comes to starters. Sad Clown Seal turning into a Pretty slut seal isn't that big of a change.
>>
>>27385839
The sad clown isn't much as a sad clown as it wearing face paint and make-up like the Cirque du Soleil performer, hell the crystal jewels make-up scatter on it's doesn't look that out of place you see in the Soleli.
>>
>>27377850
It's "Spectrix" - Specs (glasses) + strix (owl)
>>
>>27384983
Ever consider the possibility that it doesn't have to actually be a sad clown? The description says "Pierreo might look like it's crying, but don't feel bad for it because it's actually having a great time! Those tears are actually small jewels embedded in its body that allow Pierreo to control water like streamers, wrapping itself up in a beautiful veil that sparkles in the sunlight. The jewels become more powerful if Pierreo is making others laugh, even at its own expense, so it's always looking for new ways to excite its audience. Every battle with Pierreo becomes a stageshow!" This means that it actually enjoys expending itself in order to make others laugh. The crying bit is only a facade.
>>
>>27386591
Its based on a sad clown, I said as much earlier in the thread. The fact that its basis is a preformer acting as a sad clown evolving to a singing maiden being a logical fit is what'a throwing me for a loop. It would be a whole nother level of stupid for gamefreak if that was the case. At least the huge twists actually made sense on a conceptual level
>>
>>27386735
But the name doesn't have to mean anything. Like >>27383115 said, the name Frogadier likely comes from brigafier or grenadier, which do not imply "ninja" at all. So just because Pierreo's name seems to imply Pierrot, that doesn't have to mean it's based off of a Pierrot. The Pierrot influence is still there, though, because it's facade is based off of it, when it's actually having fun expending itself.
>>
are people right now really trying to believe this shit?!

He didn´t posted any pics, not even of the email and you guys eat everything up?! What the hell? Are you that thirsty for new leaks and can´t wait fucking 5 days?
>>
>>27376596
Please make Cool Off real and give it to the Slugma line.
>>
>>27387258
Calm down sperg, fake as these may be the ideas are at least interesting enough to hold our attention while we wait for the first. The alternative is more go and waifu threads and nobody wants that.
>>
>>27378209
>Variety
When every 4 legged evolves to be bipedal it's not variety anymore.
>>
I want...

To...

Believe...

These sound like GF, design and text wise...

plz
>>
>>27388432
If this was real it would have been deleted already. There have been a ton of threads that got deleted, I adds an air of legitimacy. This one is hanging around because it's so fake.
>>
>>27388517

They could've just gotten deleted due to stupid reasons.
>>
>>27388590
Such as?
>>
>>27388641

A lot of shit posting, a thread that turned into a hate against people, etc. don't know much about 4chan's policies
>>
These fit the style of the website's descriptions and the writing is the same.

Plus the ideas sound like things GF would do.

Wouldn't mind.
>>
Please don't die
>>
>>27391160
>bumping fake leak threads
God I hate summer on 4chan.
>>
>>27376567
EGAO
>>
I like Spectrix and Ickle.
>>
>This thread is still up
>>
>>27377127

Sounds like it
>>
File: wake me up.jpg (80KB, 488x524px) Image search: [Google]
wake me up.jpg
80KB, 488x524px
>someone with this much talent is wasting their time tricking people on a mandalorian crochet duelist image pantry
>>
>>27376609
>keep vegetables fresh for a century

Holy fuck, I'm sold on this being true. Only Gamefreak would ever come up with such retarded hyperbole

>1,000 punches a second
>>
>>27376579

>The Pokémon that Yungoos and Mangoos were brought into Alola to chase out have since become nearly extinct

Disqualified. The mongooses imported to Hawaii didn't do shit to the species they were meant to stop.
>>
>>27393872
>mandalorian crochet-duelist image pantry

my sides have transcended reality.
>>
>>27376626
>though they look similar they are different from one another when it comes to what kind of moves each one can learn and how they fight. But their true potential is only unlocked when they fight as a team!
Plusle and Minun 2.0?
>>
>>27376712
Or he's just writing stuff described in a previous leak

http://aminoapps.com/page/video-games/8086168/possible-spoilers-potential-pokemon-gen-7-starter-evolutions-look-meh
>>
>>27394031

But the Pokemon may now be near extinct...
>>
>>27394205

I know.

I want those to be real.
>>
>>27377150
megaslowbro
>>
>>27376543
>>27376552
>>27376567
I swear you just made up Popplio's to make it seem like you're not trying to follow the Chinese leaks.
>>
File: Mokuto.jpg (46KB, 500x368px) Image search: [Google]
Mokuto.jpg
46KB, 500x368px
>>27376596
Mokuto says hi
>>
>>27376626
So they are the grayson pokemon?
>>
Inb4 these are real and so are the concepts.
>>
>>27394244
>wrapping itself up in a beautiful veil that sparkles in the sunlight
>streamers
>>
>>27394266
I know but according to the first description, the supposed evo is meant to look like a sad clown, so you know.
>>
>>27378130
Can we get sceptile renamed to Reptail? That's on par with Wotter.
>>
>>27378771
wrestler's dex entry even says it has a massive personality change on evolving.
>>
>>27376609
>is then absorbs

But I still believe!
>>
>>27376626
>despite its small size its arms are unusually powerful
I bet this thing looks retarded
>>
File: onefuckingfoot.png (129KB, 431x431px) Image search: [Google]
onefuckingfoot.png
129KB, 431x431px
>>27378130
>Hoothoot's eyes are its most identifiable feature
Have you ever even seen a Hoothoot?
Notice anything?
>>
>>27394564
I thought their whole thing was that they had their feet so close together it just LOOKS like one foot
>>
>>27376552
>Houndour
>>
>>27377119
Holy shit OP you dumb motherfucker
Including mistakes in sensitive information is a common tactic used to track down leakers!
They vary the mistakes by who they give the information to, and if the mistakes match a specific person, they know who it was...
You might have just gotten somebody fired.
>>
>>27394689

rip
>>
Anybody who believes this is retarded.

Is obviously fake. They are not going to reveal the starters evolutions AT LEAST until September.
>>
>>27394609

You can actualy see in its Stadium animation that it just hops and switches feet really quick.
>>
>>27394748

There's a video of a guy who said he went to comic con's Pokemon panel and talked to a Nintendo employee who said they're coming REALLY soon.

August 1st.

The employee also said the final starter evos will be towards the end of October.
>>
I unironically believe these are 100% genuine

Please screencap my post and call me retarded when Monday rolls around and it's fucking nothing
>>
>>27394809
I thought they never released the final starters
>>
>>27394869

Idk maybe this time they will
>>
>>27394809

I remember seeing that video and apparently the guy who spilled the news had his girlfriend around.

Assuming he ever shed some light about the evolutions to his girlfriend (because you'd think it'd be nice to let your girlfriend know about them unless she doesn't want to get spoiled) but warning her not to obviously tell anyone, because it's already implied she already played some Pokemon games, would she make her definitive pick after seeing those? I remember her saying she picked Rowlett, but I might be wrong. Can't remember if the guy who made the video said something regarding his pick through the playthrough or if the guy at Comic-Con said anything about his pick.
>>
>>27396858

* Wrote that awfully wrong, meant "I remember him (the guy from the video) saying she (the guy's girlfriend) picked Rowlett"
>>
>>27394809
That was just bullshit.
>>
>>27394809
Where is the video?
>>
>>27397293
This is it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2oMoiA6Aks
Thread posts: 327
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.