[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A team of two men used a gun to attempt to rob a group of Po

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: pokemon_0_1469524256.jpg (26KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon_0_1469524256.jpg
26KB, 480x360px
A team of two men used a gun to attempt to rob a group of Pokemon Go players trying to catch Magikarp in a local park, but one of the trainers was armed and the two exchanged gunfire.

Unfortunately, though he was prepared for trouble, the hospitalizations were doubled. According to a police spokeswoman, one of the trainers and one of the men on the attacking team had non-life threatening injuries. It is unclear whether the trainer who blasted the attackers off their plan was successfully able to catch the Magikarp in this rocket-fast gunfight.

https://lasvegassun.com/news/2016/jul/25/police-2-injured-in-exchange-of-gunfire-at-park/
>>
It ain't PokeMania but it's definitely some kind of mania...
>>
>>27375307
>Unfortunately, though he was prepared for trouble, the hospitalizations were doubled.
Holy shit.
>>
>>27375307
>though he was prepared for trouble, the hospitalizations were doubled.

I have never cringed from raw text this hard before. I almost vomitted
>>
>>27375361
OP here, that was supposed to be "were double". Blame the sticky keyboard on this HP notebook.
>>
someone screencap this shit
>>
>>27377577
I hate stupid fucking faggots like you. Why don't you fucking screencap it? Are you really so fucking mentally challenged that you can't figure out how to use the fucking screen capture function of your fucking computer? I hope you fucking choke on your father's cock tonight, you dicklipped fucking faggot.
>>
>>27377625
because I don't want to, someone else could do it
>>
>>27377625
Someone screencap this shit.
>>
Imagine dying over a fucking Magikarp.

I mean it's one thing if it was a Mew.

But a Magikarp.
>>
>>27377625
nice pasta, screencap this
>>
Over here, a guy from Instinct got attacked by two teenagers for trying to "steal" their gym. Luckily for him, he had military background and beat them up.
>>
>>27375307
I normally only see this shit from /k/...

>>>/k/30765000

Oh balls. They got trips.
>>
>>27375307
>Unfortunately, though he was prepared for trouble, the hospitalizations were doubled
>>
File: buttscab.jpg (31KB, 820x95px) Image search: [Google]
buttscab.jpg
31KB, 820x95px
>>27375320
>it's another "tripfag replies first to the thread for no reason other than gaining attention" thread
>>
>>27379525
Then they'll screencap it, you don't have to remind them. If you think it's funny just post a reaction image or lol or something because it contributes exactly as much as your post did.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.