[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You've really done it now, spoofers! The wolf is FUCKIN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7

File: CRlbSKwUYAAc6Ic.jpg (38KB, 600x461px)
CRlbSKwUYAAc6Ic.jpg
38KB, 600x461px
You've really done it now, spoofers! The wolf is FUCKING furious! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCeBIR-e8s4
>>
>>27364291
Honestly spoofing is pretty pathetic. Play Skyrim or Undertale or something instead of a mobile game on your gaming PC.
>>
File: BJL4r7BCcAAbjaJ.jpg (34KB, 500x368px)
BJL4r7BCcAAbjaJ.jpg
34KB, 500x368px
>>27364291
>>
>>27364291
so sick of this white knight furry
>>
Does this faggot think TPC is gonna hire him because he's a "loyal" pokemon fan and he's calling out cheaters?
>>
>says he's helping the Pokemon
>alienates people inside of said community
>>
>>27364320
>skyrim
>undertale
Holy shit.
>>
>>27364291
He's not wrong
>>
>>27364291
>his jimmies are rustled
BOIIIIIIIII WE REALLY DIDDIT NAO
>>
>>27364291
It's too late for him now. He realized that drama gives him more views than his legitimate videos.
>>
He has no emotion behind his eyes. Coupled with his ego and sexual deviance, I would hardly be surprised to learn he has mental difficulties.
>>
>says you're cheating if you can't play the game legally
>literally backtracks on it a sentence later
>>
>>27364291

I want Verlisify to breed my tight boyhole
>>
File: 1466194461580.png (83KB, 411x496px)
1466194461580.png
83KB, 411x496px
>>27367267
>>
>>27367267
Gross

I want to breed his
>>
File: 1440033177782.jpg (13KB, 196x178px)
1440033177782.jpg
13KB, 196x178px
the guy in the video is a fag

but come on I somewhat agree. it is bullshit that people have impossible to get pokemon and hold gyms hostage and take advantage of countries that don't even have the game yet.
>>
>>27367267
At least have standards
>>
>>27368628
He's pretty handsome tbqh
>>
>>27364291
Is spoofing to sit in one location and farm stops really cheating? I understand the guys teleporting from gym to gym is cheating but how is it any different from going to the place with lured stops and sitting down for hours farming it?
>>
>>27368751
Anything and everything that isn't 100% pure cinnamon roll is cheating to this guy. There's a reason for his dislike ratio, though that's not even a 10th of his problems.
>>
>>27364291
can't you just leave this joke where it belongs : on its channel, alone ?
seriously, if there were a way to say to youtube "never show me his videos again" like a reverse subscribe, I would do it right now.
this guy thinks he's right and that what he does matter when he's just another dick, like the smogon fags.

don't spread this cancer, leave it to die in its channel.
>>
>>27368652
What are you? Blind and desperate?
>>
There is nothing wrong with cheating if you don't get caught. Anybody who tells you otherwise is a faggot.
>>
>>27367122
Literally the only games on PC.
>>
>>27364291
Does this guy not understand that this is the only option for some people? Does he not get that it's impossible for some people to play and extremely hard for others? Does he not get that this game is so unbalanced against people who live in suburban or rural areas that they have to do this otherwise there's literally no feasible way they could play?

Grade A fucking moron.
>>
>>27369179
>what is steam
>what are mobas
>>
>>27369760
>falling for that shitty b8
>>
>>27369760
>what is steam
DRM filled to the brink with shovelware games
>what are mobas
Shit games.
>>
>>27369836
>DRM filled to the brink with shovelware games
nice bait
>>
File: WyqW22E.png (249KB, 442x682px) Image search: [Google]
WyqW22E.png
249KB, 442x682px
>>27369179
>>>/v/
also Morrowind was always better, Skyrim's okay with mods
>>
>>27368886
seriously just stop talking about (whatever you're mad about on tumblr) just leave it there! why do we have to keep talking about it?
>>
>>27370021
When Skywind comes out, my dong will reach new levels of expansion.
>>
>>27371155
>When Skywind comes out
Never ever ;_;
>>
>>27364291

at first I liked him but after many white kinght actions I realized this guy is fucking retard... omg...
>>
>ghost chili
shove a carolina reaper up in there pussy
>>
File: 1443571880775.gif (2MB, 480x292px)
1443571880775.gif
2MB, 480x292px
>>27364291
oh shit he took his collar off, going 100% power furry dark flame master
everybody runs
>>
>all this poketuber threads
is everyone shilling themself on full power today?
>>
>>27364374
Family Guy XDDDD
>>
>>27368751
how is it not cheating. the whole point of the game is get go to these places. sitting on your fat ass in your house all day but still getting rewards like you went somehow isnt cheating to you?
>>
>>27364320
>Undertale is utilizing a gaming pc more than Go

Fucking hardly.

Anyway, spoofing is more indicative of a problem with Go than it is a problem with their community; if they just put more spawns in less populated areas (as is the case in the core games and animal populations IRL) people wouldn't spoof. I live in bumfuck nowhere; that should have plenty of pokemon, not pidgeys and rattatas for tens of miles.
>>
>>27372497
I'm considering spoofing because it's 100 degrees every. Single. Day.
>>
I ran out of pokemon balls to throw so I just went to central park. Lmao ayy
>>
>>27364291
But he has a valid point.

inb4 go away verlis
>>
>>27372497
That's not true. I feel for you living rural, man, because I visited home and there was literally nothing for miles. But well over half the people talking about spoofing on /vp/ are powergaming sperglords and they would do it no matter what kind of shit spawned around them.
>>
>>27364291
Well for once that's true, Spoofers are ruining everything in this game.
>>
>>27369027
Not even him, but Verlisify is cute.
Don't let your blind hate fool you.
>>
>>27374346
When this game dies down spoofers are going to be the only ones left
>>
>>27372464
>walk around my neighborhood for 6 hours
>1 pokestop 3km from my house
>only thing that spawns around me are fucking pidgey and dodou's
>decide to go for a 3 hour trip to the city
>find a place with 5 stops on top of each other and 1000 people just sitting around on their ass for hours on end getting unlimited balls and rares
Dunno famalam but i find it hilarious when people say spoofing is lazy when you go to these spots and everyone is just sitting around with battery packs all day not even moving around
>>
I dont like verlisify, of course that's a secondary trait of the argument, who's making it shouldnt count, but the guy is unbearable

I will say he has a point here, it's not even like they're cheating in the main game where it's hard to get good pokemon with moves and shit, this is a game that runs based on location, where catching things is easy, finding them is hard

plus twitch streamers in general are bullshit
>>
>>27372497
>speaking for everyone
Rural players are basically the only people with an excuse, but the reason why its a problem because vocal shitty genwunner sperglords are saying pure skill kek
>>
i live in the biggest city around(still a little city tho) and the rarest shit i got is all from eggs we only get goldeen and psyduck as rare mons i went to a village near by and found rhydon bellsprout oddish and clefairy (they are nowhere to be found in my city) oh and the only fire mon i got is ponyta from eggs
>>
>>27377499
forgot to say that you probably can understand why i do cheat
>>
I live literally no where (Walk just a bit and there's fields and mountains for days) but we have Pinsir, Eevee, Starmie/Staryu, Clefairy, Jigglypuff, the entire Nirodan lines, Squirtle and Bulbasaur around here.
>>
>>27377510
I just don't see the fun in that though. I would much rather play the main games. The one appealing thing about this game is going out and finding pokemon, if you can't do that then fuck it I wouldn't bother playing.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.