[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My first game of Pokemon in MANY years and I WON!!! Umbreon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Untitled.jpg (306KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
306KB, 1920x1080px
My first game of Pokemon in MANY years and I WON!!!

Umbreon you are my FAVOURITE even though all you did was KO basic pokemon!
>>
>>27364081
I play magic and yugioh and all the different card styles confuse the fuck out of me.
>>
I wish it worked in my computer
>>
>>27364145
>>27364190
It's pretty fun and the game is solid with tutorials and whatnot. It's like Hearthstone in that sense but it has a bit more complicated mechanics such as trading, all the boosters are pretty overwhelming as well.
>>
>>27364214
Can you win without putting money into it
>>
>always play with Pokemon I love
>lose constantly

I'm okay with this but I would love to win a few times.
>>
>>27364231
I'm pretty sure you can. Honestly that Umbreon could have been replaced by almost any card. I didn't use it correctly at all, I just tried to kill my opponent as fast as possible.
>>
>>27364214
Is it more complicated than hearthstone? I thought the game was super basic not that that is a bad thing I just must be missing something huge
>>
i'm pretty sure tcg is hot trash

but gj i guess
>>
>>27365041
Its more fun than paytowinstone for sure
>>
>>27364231

Yeah. They give you a few starter decks and it doesn't take much to play the Vs ladder and tournaments to earn packs.

You can either crack packs for bulk rares and hope for good stuff or trade them GTS style for what you want for a deck.

Or, y'know, just play Theme like I do. Earn 500 coins and you're all set with a theme deck of your choice in the shop, doesn't take long to hit 500.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.