[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Beat elite 4 >beat game >alright, now I can explore

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 250px-White_EN_boxart.png (90KB, 250x224px) Image search: [Google]
250px-White_EN_boxart.png
90KB, 250x224px
>Beat elite 4
>beat game
>alright, now I can explore more of the area
>lv 43, 46, 47 ,45 ,51 pokemon
>everyone has lv 70 pokemon now
>even elite 4

What the fuck, how am I suppose to compete? Should I just play black/white 2 now?
>>
>>27363634

You git gud faggot

or you do what I did and used the fishing rod to catch a high level Dragonite and Milotic.
>>
BW2 pull that as well, but they are literally level 70 pikachus/wormadams/etc so who cares what level they are
>>
File: 1439186545052.gif (2MB, 360x196px) Image search: [Google]
1439186545052.gif
2MB, 360x196px
>>27363634

>X/Y/OR/AS
>Too easy

>Black/White
>Too hard

Why can't people make up their fucking mind?

You can take >>27363646 this anon's
short, sweet and simple advice.
>>
I just caught Kyurem right away lol
>>
>>27363634
I liked pokemon BW futuristic looking theme, i wish they brought that back.
>>
>>27364341
Too modern. Big buildings and pavement everywhere makes the games look and feel bland.
>>
>>27363634
IIRC, some of those trainers have unevolved mons so their base stats are still low enough for you to take on with a fully evolved team.
>>
>>27363634
Grind and git gud.
This is why everyone who started after gen 1 are cancer.
>>
>>27364976

This.
>>
>>27363634

Start at Opelucid, not Nimbasa. Better yet, actually do a second lap of the map like you were advised to. There are plenty of bonus areas along the way.
>>
>>27365083
Says you.
>>
>>27363634
In practice they're not that tough because of >>27364976

But you're not really missing out on anything with BW's post game. Get started on BW2, its a great game and PWT is one of the best post games around.

Also Pokestar studios is one of the better side games
>>
I don't remember B&W in-game content too well. What was there to do after the Elite 4?
>>
>>27363634
As much as I love White, the postgame is complete garbage. Just skip to Black 2.
>>
>>27363634
>Waaah its too easy!!!! Pokemon is dead
>Waaah its too hard!!!! What were they thinking

This fucking fanbase
>>
>>27366963
The other half of the region, which is quite a bit.

BW2 was oozing shit to do in postgame content, but I think B/W1 had the most to do out of any non-3rd version game, with Crystal being it's main competitor.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.