[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Assuming you didn't plan on becoming a Pokemon Trainer or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: pokemon_farm.jpg (169KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon_farm.jpg
169KB, 640x480px
Assuming you didn't plan on becoming a Pokemon Trainer or Gym Member or just about anything that has to do with Pokemon Battles...

...which Pokemon (up to six) which Pokemon would you pick to make your job or everyday life easier? Alternatively, what would you do differently if you had said Pokemon?

Electric types for power.
Porygon for hacking.
Any Grass type for tentacle fetish play.
Hypnosis sleep therapy.

Give me your best ideas.
>>
>>27360330
Gardevoir for sexual desu
>>
>>27360330
I'm an EMT, so I guess I'd have a Blissey and Audino on hand, as well as one Electric, Fire, Ice, and Grass type, they'd all be useful as well. Just going by favorites I'd say I'd have Electabuzz, Growlithe, Snorunt, and Leavanny
>>
I have a degree in Fisheries but I want to teach life sciences, so I'd really like a Swampert or Feraligatr (maybe one of the earlier forms so as not to scare or eat the kidlets). Maybe something Psychic-type to put students at ease and help them focus in the classroom, like a Meowstic.

I'd also want something like a Machamp to help around the house because I'd prefer to live alone, and it's hard to do some things by yourself, like lifting furniture and junk. And either a Houndoom or Purugly for further pet-type companionship and guarding capabilities.
>>
quagsire for bro
abra for teleport
rotom to mow my grass
vanilliux for ice cream
>>
Wouldn't everyone want an Abra with teleport?
>>
>>27360330
Rotom would be a lifesaver in the modern world. Fixing computers on a software level, charging phones and other portable electronics, and occasionally controlling electrical devices for me when I can't be bothered (cooking food, mowing the lawn, searching the internet for menial things, etc) would all be in the realms of possibility with Rotom alone. Porygon would make an acceptable substitute, but would probably be more proficient with digital management than physical possessing objects.

A Psychic type, maybe Xatu or Natu, for an assortment of reasons. Maybe Natu just for shouldermon potential. Its Teleport abilities would be great for moving around, for trips as simple as heading down to buy groceries for the week or wanting to travel across the country to see family. It can fly, which has fewer practical applications when you have almost limitless teleporting capabilities, but is neat regardless. They're both frequently said to have the ability to see into both the past and the future, and if it's a case of being able to change the future, it could save you from heaps of trouble, both minor and major. The Ralts line would also be acceptable, and might even be preferable considering their loyal, protective nature allowing them to act as a bodyguard too.

Anything else would just be icing on the cake, since they both make living in the modern world extremely easy, so anything from here on out is just personal preference, not to say that I don't love Rotom and Natu a ton.
>>
>>27362704
>>27362746
>>27362798
That's so boring and impractical though. It takes a lot of exploring/trying or a lot of money (with probably sketchy connections if the Rocket game corners are anything to go by) to get an Abra.
>>
File: Ampharos2.jpg (207KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Ampharos2.jpg
207KB, 1920x1080px
>>27360330
Here's mine, I do electrical engineering and compsci:

>Ampharos for best buds and electricity
>Flygon also for bro purposes and flying
>Lapras for water shit
>Porygon-Z for programming buddy
>Espeon/Umbreon for loyal dog-like pokemon

Anything else is just personal preference I guess. Doesn't really serve a purpose to me.
>>
Pokémon breeder at the day care seems to be a viable option. Taking care of various Pokémon for other trainers, seeing many types of Pokémon not even have to battle with. And you'd make a pretty good living out of it.
Breeding other types of Pokémon like Milktank to produce milk, Combee to produce honey etc can be fun too.
Also joining the Police if you like Growlithe/Arcanine, why not...
>>
>>27362878
>Porygon-Z
>letting it anywhere near your programs

You do know it's basically a living glitch right?
>>
>>27362898
Fine, Porygon2, less powerful, but better behaved.
>>
Probably just raise Eevees on a farm. Use them for herding and companionship. Raise money slowly and take them on a trip to the city. Let them choose their evolution stones. If they didnt want to, they'd oops into friendship evos.

Most would just be used for elements. Cant go wrong with a fire water and electric source.
>>
Hmm...
Espeon because Psychic.
Latias for trips
Meganium for Aromatheramy.
Alomomola for health care.
Diancie because Diamonds.

AND A MOTHERFUCKING HOUNDOOM TO BURN MY ENEMIES
>>
File: 1c3[1].png (372KB, 680x558px) Image search: [Google]
1c3[1].png
372KB, 680x558px
Mala praxis my pokeballs! I want Audino nurses.
>>
Realistically, how common would Pokemon like Rotom or Lapras be? All you would need is a Ditto to distribute most Pokemon.
>>
>>27363052
What about a Pokémon Night Club using Dittos?
>>
>>27363090
Human Egg Factory
>>
Scoliopede, Jelliecent, Noivern, Zoroark

Scoliopede for land travel and carrying groceries
Jelliecent for sea travel and carrying groceries
Noivern for sky travel and carrying groceries
Zoroark for help with housework and carrying groceries
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.