[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do pokemon just run solely on sugar? I see no other reason why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

Do pokemon just run solely on sugar? I see no other reason why the only food they eat are fucking pastries. Maybe thats why they get stat boosts from being fed fucking vitamins, because no one is feeding them proper balanced diets.
>>
Wasn't there a game where you fed them berry smoothies or something for that game's equivalent of contests? But I guess berries like fruit are mostly sugar based too.

PokeBlocks were kind of gross. Like, they were literally sugar cubes.
>>
>>27357988
Pokemon are in suspended animation (but experiencing a simulated reality) while in Pokeballs and require no sustenance.
The Pokemon Centers refill and balance vital nutrient levels in their bloodstream as part of leaving them in "fighting shape".
Poffins and Pokeblocks leave a trace amount of vitamins but are otherwise just treats. That's why there are no overweight or malnourished caught Pokemon.
>>
>>27358041
But in Pokemon Amie you feed a single Pokemon like six fucking Puffs just to fill it up, thats not a treat, that's a god damn meal.
>>
>>27358098
Pokemon probably have fast metabolisms and can stomach 6 treats (which would be really unhealthy to most normal pets yeah)
And again, the Centers set the sugar and fat levels back to an acceptable degree as part of their standard procedure.
My headcanon is that Gen 6 amie is actually 100% an in-ball simulation due to the dream-like scenery, free items and unexplained games. Gen 7 seems to be throwing a wrench into that theory though
>>
>>27358150
The amie in Gen 7 could just be a different thing. I've always kind of thought amie was some sort of simulated reality as well. I kind of doubt they'll have the same treats and stuff since they were supposed to be souffle to go with France. But I think they kept the name Pokemon Amie so who the fuck knows.
>>
>>27358190
The backgrounds in Alolamie seem different and more based on the overworld so it may be a real interaction this time.
I just noticed they should probably change the name.
>>
>>27358212
I mean the pun kind of works regardless of being in a France-themed game but still, I know they only came up with it in the first place for the french relation.
>>
>>27357988
>what are berries?
>>
>>27358041
>>27358041
what? How do you explain all the pokemon at Oak's lab? Out of those 50 Tauros there HAS to be one or two that don't uniquely feed off puffs
>>
>>27357988
No, they run on white castle cheeseburgers
>>
>>27358229
It does work but it will look a bit out of place as the gens go on. Specially since the Gen6 version was so frilly.
Goddamn I love me some Amie and Gen7's looks so nice.

>>27358279
I don't know broseidon, I deal in games exclusively.
Wild or otherwise "free range" Pokémon are known to hunt for food or graze though, so thouse wouldn't need the Center to "feed" them since they're not as often exposed to candy and things like that.
>>
i wonder what pokepuffs smell like haha
>>
>>27358347
Probably like the cross between dog food and cupcakes (ie terrible)
>>
>>27358347
macarons
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.