[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /vp/ think about the inevitable gen 7.5? http://w

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (12KB, 310x163px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12KB, 310x163px
What does /vp/ think about the inevitable gen 7.5?

http://www.strawpoll.me/10830975
>>
I really hope they don't remake R/B

GF has shown that they try to hard to be 1/1 and aren't willing to change the maps/areas too much.

Kanto is a really small and boring region
>>
>implying the 3DS will get 2 remakes
also pic
>>
What do you think about all the polls being posted on /vp/ lately

Vote here
http://www.strawpoll.me/10553611
>>
>>27357034
he's not implying anything, he just wants to see how many thinks so
>>
>>27356402
>>27357034
I doubt we'll get remakes, since the remakes have always been per-console, not per-generation. It's a pattern that doesn't have any official say on it, so hey, we could get a remake, but I think it's unlikely. I think we're more likely to get something akin to B2/W2 instead.
>>
>>27357034
>third game in series
>remake

fucking retard weeb
>>
>>27356402
>.5
who the fuck started this

it's the same fucking gen why does it need a .5
>>
>>27357670
Blind Youtubers. Don't listen to the people saying "6.5fags", they don't know where things started.
Egas thread by the way
>>
None. SM will be the only games of its gen. Next release will be for NX in 2018
>>
>>27356402
I am looking forward Shining Diamond and Glittering Pearl, whenever it comes or whatever system.

XY2 mite b cool too
>>
they'll want to capitalize on all of the regular people playing pokemon go out of nostalgia so they'll do a game with the original 150 because that's what interests most people.
>>
>>27357702
It's just a method of classification
Stop getting so butthurt
>>
>bumping this thread
Either you're OP, or as awful as OP.
>>
>>27356402
>Z
No fucking way. Gen 6 is kill. We wont have to suffer through that garbage again until the inevitable remakes a decade down the line.
>Red Blue Remakes
Doubtful seeing as Go and Virtual Console RBY can keep genwunners and nostalgiafags quiet for a bit. IF we ever get another gen 1 remake I have a feeling it'll be Yellow when all the main games have been remade and they start cashing in on remaking third versions.
>DP remakes
If/when these come I don't think it'll be on the 3DS. Whatever we get as a successor to the 3DS will likely have a new generation and DP remakes.
>Sun and Moon 2
Given how there was no Grey and no Z any follow ups to Sun and Moon seem a little far fetched at this point. I suppose it's possible, however unlikely
>Eclipse/third game to SM
See above.

Also
>.5
Let's bring this half-gen bullshit out behind the barn and put it down like it should have been from the beginning.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.