[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>people who want the Battle Frontier back but can't even

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8

File: 1469371155488.png (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1469371155488.png
24KB, 400x400px
>people who want the Battle Frontier back but can't even remember the Frontier Brains
>>
File: image.jpg (172KB, 734x950px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
172KB, 734x950px
>>27356030
I remember Lucy and that guy with the hat but that's about it.
>>
>>27356030
I mainly remeber them from the anime, they were hard as fuck to encounter
>>
>>27356050
I thought Lucy's facility was a Team Rocket HQ in Hoenn when I first looked at Emerald package :^)
>>
File: why.gif (427KB, 200x160px) Image search: [Google]
why.gif
427KB, 200x160px
>>27356030
Hoping to get Battle Frontier in Sun/Moon so we can get a resurgence of popularity with the Brains

One can dream.
>>
Lucy and Dahlia are the only ones worth remembering.
>>
File: koalabearmon.jpg (3KB, 68x125px) Image search: [Google]
koalabearmon.jpg
3KB, 68x125px
>>27356083
>mfw art sites filled to the brim with Lucy lewds
>>
>>27356030
They will be easier to encounter now that perfect pokemon are easier to get. People want second chances and shit.
>>
>>27356030
As a person that haven't played Emerald I would like that ORAS had the Battle Frontier.

Also
Battle Tower: Anabel
Battle Factory: the guy with the jacket
Battle Dome: the gay guy
Battle Pike: Lucy
Battle Pyramid: Brandon
That facility that depends on nature: --

They are 7 facilities but I only remember 6 (again I haven't played Emerald)
>>
>>27356030
I wanted them in ORAS so they could fix whatever people were complaining about. Why would I play the Palace in Emerald if so many people hated it? They could've made use of affection if they remade it in gen 6. With so many things changed since Emerald, I'm sure they could've been really creative with their ideas.
>>
>>27356030
do you realize most of this board is turning 18 this year ?
>>
File: Dahlia.png (521KB, 850x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Dahlia.png
521KB, 850x1400px
>>27356030

Sad but true.
>>
>>27356797

Brandon in the anime.

Brandon: No!
>>
Mostly because of how painful it is to get to a Frontier Brain without making a specially designed, ev trained team. Going in the Battle Frontier with your In-Game team isn't going to cut it.

A casual wouldn't even normally come across a Frontier Brain especially an 8 year old kid whining that he can't bring his lv100 Rayquaza into the Battle Pyramid.
>>
>>27356968
You just described the Maison.
>>
>>27356991
Except that ev training in Gen 6 and injecting is more commonplace than being limited with a dysfunctional Gameboy Gameshark in Gen 3.

Then there's the issue with tms being only a single-use. You'll need to dedicate your only Earthquake tm to a Salamence unless you plan on restarting on a different cartridge and trading it via link cable over to your main game or getting your hands on a properly functioning Gameshark.
>>
>>27356913
I also remember him beating Ash twice too.
He was pretty memorable.
>>
I love the Brains though, god tier battle music, nice designs, and seem like interesting characters despite only have a few lines each.

Anabel is my Pokewaifu.
>>
>>27356030
Of course. The reason why everybody liked the frontier was the amazing personality of the Brains.

How autistic are you, OP?
>>
File: instructor.png (57KB, 500x467px) Image search: [Google]
instructor.png
57KB, 500x467px
>>27356030
Hoenn:
Lucy
Brandon
Anabel
Nolan
Spenser
Tucker
Greta

Sinnoh:
Dahlia
Argentina?
Palmer
Caitlin and butler boy
Kid with an iphone

How did I do?
>>
File: snorunt1.png (256KB, 645x857px) Image search: [Google]
snorunt1.png
256KB, 645x857px
Alright /vp/, which one's better?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsW_BCoeQZA

vs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGE2hzmz7W0
>>
Dojo - Gretta yellow qt
Dome - Tucker confirmed faggot
Tower - That guy/girl? Who cares about worst facility anyway
Factory - White coat red beret guy
Pike - Lucy-chan
Pyramid - Legendary whore
Palace - Bald cunt. All right, never mind about Tower, THIS is the worst facility.

Gen 4's frontier is too shitty for me to care.
>>
>>27357157
ORAS remix of the former
>>
>>27357157
Emerald's one is really fucking great but the sound quality and trumpets really hurt it nowadays.
>>
>>27357068

Yeah.
>>
>Implying I ever Met them
>Implying I care about the Battle Frontier at all
>>
File: jigglies.jpg (2KB, 125x104px) Image search: [Google]
jigglies.jpg
2KB, 125x104px
Jesus Christ /vp/. For shame.
Hoenn:
Dojo-Greta
Dome-Tucker
Pike-Lucy
Factory-Noland
Tower-Anabel
Pyramid-Brandon
Palace-Spenser

Sinnoh:
Castle-Darach and Caitlin if you count her
Factory-Thorton
Arcade-Dahlia Best girl
Tower-Palmer
Hall-Argenta

For shame guys.
>>
Anabel
Brandon
Spencer
Greta
Lucy
Noland
Tucker

Dahlia
Palmer
Caitlin/Darach
Thorton
Argenta

Only miss the Battle Factory, 2bh.
>>
>>27357157
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNOykVetu9s
>>
>>27357775
>implying i'm halfway good at pokemon
>implying i enjoy challenge in my video games
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.