[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come we don't see rivals return? bar Gary Oak I really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: paul.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
paul.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
How come we don't see rivals return? bar Gary Oak

I really want to see paul again
>>
Because the writers feel their story is complete and there's no reason to show them again
>>
>Paul in the same show as special snowflake DeviantART OC
Nah.
>>
>>27352025
I'd rather have one of those trainers from Pallet town that beat Ash in getting a starter
>>
>>27352078
Those faggots gave up about the time Ash reached Cinnabar. By the time of the League, only Ash and Gary were still competing. By the beginning of Hoenn, only Ash was left.
>>
>>27352064
Grudge matches for the sake of grudge matches in leagues is a good enough reason. Morrison and Barry's stories aren't complete. Ash never beat Tyson. Ritchie was underdeveloped.
>>
>>27352025
I want to see misty, may and dawn reappear.
fifteen years from the future when they go to watch a prematurely balding slightly overweight ash in the semifinals of some regional league. They're all pregnant To gary oak
>>
>>27352025
Because rivals are too tough or some shit.

Now it's only "friends" that love kissing your ass every chance they get
>>
YFW The eventual champions arc with each regions "Champion" a previous rival of Ash's. YF when he has to beatdown ritchie, harrison, morrison, paul, and that fucking eevee kid to reach the finals VS Gary.
>>
>>27352025
Because the anime is a literal advertisement for the games and is bound by the games' promotion schedule. Showing old animme rivals does nothing to promote the latest generation or mainline games, so.
>>
>>27355101
This would be fucking great
>>
>>27352418
Ash is still the only one doing the traditional right badges thing, but Gary is on his own path and can probably be on even ground with ash.

I do think we need to see previous rivals return, but ash should revisit leagues, but more importantly, they need more post season fillers like the battle frontier where ash visits the remake region and hangs around there for a bit
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.