[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best game for a returning casual? My older sister used to play

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

Best game for a returning casual?

My older sister used to play Pokemon with me when she was younger,she played both Blue and Silver to completion. Go's popularity among normies like her is convincing her to come back. I was thinking of giving her XY, which, despite the absolute shit writing, has probably enough nostalgia pandering to not be too alien to her.

Any ideas?
>>
>>27351728
RBY are all on the Eshop for ten bucks

they can trade between each other
>>
>>27351743
I'd rather give her something she hasn't played yet. I was also thinking of HGSS, since her favourite is Silver, but Amie is too popular a feature among girls to give up. That and I'd rather give her something more recent in hopes she'll stay for gen 7.
>>
XY for sure.

Its new 3d style, callbacks and easy difficult will keep her from getting alienated or frustrated while still be interested. Then you can move from there if she gets into it. Also post pics, faggot.
>>
>>27351765
BW2
Platinum
HGSS but its pretty fucking expensive nowadays

XY is fine though. Easy as fuck and the rivals kinda suck but that probably won't be a problem for her
>>
>>27351794
She was a casual who used missingno to rare candy and asked me to to hack rare candies into whatever I gave her, so I doubt that will be a problem for her either.

>>27351778
Those are the best games, but probably not the most accessible.
>>
>>27351813
Second reply meant for >>27351765

>>27351778
She's married
>>
>>27351821
O-oh...

>Implying that's ever stopped me before
>>
>>27351827
>implying you get chicks, married or otherwise
>>
>>27351859
>Implying I don't
>>
>>27351873
Then post pics for proof.
>>
>>27351879
It's not like I take pictures of me fucking
>>
>>27351895
>not having your own personal image collection of people you've fucked
You have to archive that shit anon.
>>
>>27351908
I had a shit phone for a long time, dog. Will get on that now.
>>
Any real gamer knows that black/white and bw2 are the best in the series, so if she doesn't have a shit taste in games, give her those
>>
>>27352087
>uses "gamer" as an identity unironically
>BW

>>>/9gag/
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.