[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>stopped playing pokemon at gen 4 but downloaded black 2 because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 8a4.jpg (14KB, 600x384px) Image search: [Google]
8a4.jpg
14KB, 600x384px
>stopped playing pokemon at gen 4 but downloaded black 2 because /vp/ said it was good
>good, that is until I get to Castelia City
>it's huge and obnoxious just for the sake of being obnoxious
>music is so godawful with that fake saxaphone I have to keep the sound on mute at all times when i'm in the city
>it's literally a shitty version of the imperial city from oblivion
>same music plays indoors
>that GOD AWFUL overdesigned cocoon gym
>"well surely the next city isn't so bad"
>get there
>it's fuckhuge for the sake of being fuckhuge just like the last one
>that awful roller coaster gym
>that awful music
>don't even get me started on how the rival is too annoying and friendly and will NOT stop showing up every 15 minutes, seriously, fuck off already.
>don't even get me started on how team plasma are pussies and spend all their time running away being niggers instead of plotting anything
>quit

Seriously what the fuck is this awful and overdesigned game? Sure the towns in previous pokemon games were a little small, but it's completely overdone in this title.

It's like the game tries to be a snowflake in every area. This is the first pokemon game I've dropped after the 3rd gym.
>>
>>27349920
If you actually think Castelia is bad, never ever touch XY.
>>
>>27349940
I could honestly maybe live with Castelia if it weren't for that awful track that plays and if there were interconnecting streets so I don't have to bike all the way up or down.

The music in this game has been completely garbage so far
>>
>>27349955
mute it then faggot
>>
>>27349960
I'd rather not. Is black 1 this shit?
>>
>>27349999
You're playing Black 1. The roller coaster gym isn't in BW2.
>>
>>27350023
No I'm playing black 2.
>>
>>27349920
>that awful roller coaster gym
Didn't it turn into a runway show?

And Elesa is best leader in Gen V.
>>
File: 1467223026977.jpg (70KB, 664x572px) Image search: [Google]
1467223026977.jpg
70KB, 664x572px
>>27349920
>overdesigned
>le meme frog pic
>>
>>27350050
Then you didn't have a roller coaster gym. the 4th gym in B2 was a fashion show thing.
>>
>>27350077
You're forced to go through the rollercoaster gym to activate the trigger to get the BW2 gym open.
>>
>>27349920

>it's the "lets shit on Gen 5 cause it gets me a lot of replies" episode

honestly, these reruns are getting old. When are you gonna try something new.
>>
File: why.png (586KB, 600x856px) Image search: [Google]
why.png
586KB, 600x856px
>>27349920
>Hating on Castelia
Just wait until you get to Lumiose in X/Y. Needed a goddamn taxi to get around because I have a terrible sense of direction. And when I ran out of cab fare, the driver jumped me with a Krookodile 5 levels above my starter. I still won because I'm not a fucking casual, but I wasn't expecting that.
>>
>>27350126
He's right though, the music in Castelia is shit. Second-worst track in the game after the low health theme.
>>
>>27350143
In retrospect Castelia did have a shitty theme. Gen 5's music wasn't very enjoyable for me, but it luckily had one of the best bicycle themes.
>>
>>27350143
Yeah, Castelia's music was shitty. But still, OP is a total cherry picking faggot.

Virbank is one of the comfiest towns ever created with top-tier music, and you show up there right before Castelia.
>>
>>27350427
Virbank made me stop playing 10 seconds after entering the city and go get the theme.
>>
>>27349920
>black 2
>nimbasa roller coaster gym

Bait detected.
>>
File: HNI_0072.jpg (34KB, 338x305px) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0072.jpg
34KB, 338x305px
>>27351037
>bumping bait
>>
>everyone hating on castelia music

Really? It's short so it can get repetitive, but it sounds pretty good
>>
I'd recommend sticking with it OP. It's my favorite game, and I would admit that middle part is the worst part of the game. When you have to go through sewers, and in the roller coaster. Otherwise, it's a pretty great game and I'm mad I sold it
>>
The roller coaster isn't even the gym in this game
>>
>>27349920
>>it's huge and obnoxious just for the sake of being obnoxious
>>it's fuckhuge for the sake of being fuckhuge just like the last one
>hurrrr why are cities huge, all cities must contain only 3 houses and look identically the same durr
you haven't played any other RPG that isn't Pokemon, right?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.