[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Fairy types are weak to Poison and Steel Why not Bug and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 8

File: tumblr_inline_mymp8e4Li81r9lhsj.png (101KB, 420x189px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mymp8e4Li81r9lhsj.png
101KB, 420x189px
>Fairy types are weak to Poison and Steel

Why not Bug and Ground? Dirty things.
>>
Steel traps fairies.

Idk about Poison, maybe poison apple?
>>
I guess because poison and steel are kind of anti nature. (or at least poison is anti life, which is kind of anti nature).

I would like to see it weak to bug too though, even though a case can be made for them resisting bug

Maybe make ghost SE to fairy, as ghosts are dead and not really part of nature. Then make ghost weak to something else
>>
>>27349809

They weren't meant to be weak these types.
>>
Steel has always been used to protect yourself from Fey
Poison destroys the environment/nature which Fey love
>>
>>27349809
Grass should resist Fairy. Same way Dragons can't hurt Fairy, Fairy shouldn't be able to hurt nature.
>>
>>27349809
Steel is for Cold Iron, a traditional weapon against fey
Poison is the corruption of the land that fey draw their strength from
>>
>>27349867
>steel
iron*
>>
File: image.jpg (59KB, 522x679px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 522x679px
>steel isn't weak to electric
>>
>>27349936
Yeah that pissed me off in Gold as well

>LMAO here's a Steelix at level 35 when your pokeyman are probably not even close to that and it's resistant to just about anything
>>
>>27349936
>acid corrodes steel
>posion isnt highly effective against steel
>>
>>27350076
Poison isn't metal melting acid though. The move Acid really should be like Flash Freeze for steel types though.
>>
>>27350022
>don't face steelix at all until you cross an entire ocean with the one of the strongest water attacks in the game
hm....I wonder what they wanted you to use...
>>
Fairy should be weak to psychic
I say this because I'm so fucking tired of fairy types sweeping entire teams because they have enough sense to not include two of the worst offensive types in the game
And of course it doesn't matter anyway because they're so bulky
I'M SO FUCKING SICK OF FAIRY TYPES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>27349809
Tow words, anon:

>TIM CURRY
>>
>>27349809
>only fairies so far
I hope S&M give us a lot more of fairies.
>>
>>27350186
b-but water is also no good against steel
>>
>>27350396
Me too. So far, they gave us a few, but... like, Comfey looks like a total jokemon to me. I can't take it seriously. Tapu Koko looks kickass, though. Unlike those dumbass genies, I'm glad Top Kek will have some similar-looking siblings.
>>
File: tinman3[1].jpg (32KB, 500x396px) Image search: [Google]
tinman3[1].jpg
32KB, 500x396px
>>27350448
>water is also no good against steel

That makes me mad
>>
>I want Earthquake to be stronger!

Fuck off
>>
>>27349809
Fairy should be weak to Normal because in the end, reality always crushes fairy tales.
>>
>>27350125
Acid and Acid Spray both should be the Freeze Dry against steel types, yes.
>>
>>27350523
It takes water a long-ass time to do any real damage to iron and steel. Surface rust can appear in a day's time, but it's just that: surface rust. It wipes right off with a bit of oil.

Water being neutral on Steel is fine.
>>
>>27350786
If not for rust, I'd advocate Steel resisting Water.
>>
>>27350786
Water and ice also take a long-ass time to erode rock, but you don't see me cum-plaining.
>>
>>27349809
see
>>27349880

What I wanna know is why Ice is SE on Electric (Absence of energy/Absolute zero) , and why it doesn't resist water.

Why doesn't Grass and Bug resist fairy?

Why is Dark so shit?

Why is Ice still unchanged for all these years?
>>
ice and water should be se against eachother

ice should be se against bug

fighting shouldnt be se against ice
>>
Why is Fire resist Fairy ?
>>
>>27349936
>what is a farraday cage
>>
>>27351139
Ice melts in water.
>>
>>27350817
Ice isn't SE against rock
Water can toss rocks against bigger rocks, it's not just direct erosion.
>>
>>27351215
and cold water turns into ice
>>
>>27350022
You what? Jasmine is a complete pushover who'll die to a single Flame Wheel from Typhlosion. Were you spamming Body Slam with an underleveled Bayleef or something?
>>
>>27351139
>ice should be se against bug
>bug should be nerfed even more
Enough with this meme.
>>
>>27351764
This is why I think pokemon's typing system is so flawed. They just need to give certain types extra advantages instead of trying to balance the types in an unnatural way.
>>
>>27350786
ok, so water is neutral to steel.

but now explain why electric not is strong to steel?
>>
>>27349901
Dont waste your time anon-bro these dipshit never fairytale or D&D stuff so telling them why they have these weaknessess is like talking to a brickwall
>>
>>27350786
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9hAM68K9OU
>>
there is way too much pink in this picture

thank fuck we're getting more non-pink fairy types like Cutiefly, Mimikyu and Comfey
>>
Ice should resist Water
Bug shouldn't be resisted by Fairy

my two biggest peeves

Also give Electric types a move that is SE against Ground
>>
>>27350523
Holy shit what?! I've always thought...that...you know what these super effective shit they introduced in SM is something really good
>>
>>27350022
hate to tell you this anon, but even if steel was weak to electric that wouldn't have changed anything for steelix because it's a ground type.
>>
>>27352807
>Ice should resist Water
>Bug shouldn't be resisted by Fairy
THIS
Also don't make every water Pokemon be able to learn Ice Beam or Ice moves in general
Same with everyone being able to learn Shadow Ball or Psychic and Toxic
>>
File: Bug School.jpg (123KB, 884x610px) Image search: [Google]
Bug School.jpg
123KB, 884x610px
>>27349809
>Bug
>Dirty

You take that back.
>>
>ground types are dirty
>>
File: 20160725_144355.jpg (68KB, 383x288px) Image search: [Google]
20160725_144355.jpg
68KB, 383x288px
If I recall correctly, bugs should be imune to fairies
>>
>>27356727
>cockroach
>bug
>inb4 implying owls are birds
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.