[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's a shame that new pokemon are going to be overshadowed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: pokemon-sun-y-moon.jpg (31KB, 630x353px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon-sun-y-moon.jpg
31KB, 630x353px
It's a shame that new pokemon are going to be overshadowed by the old ones like XY,this gen looks so good,the region...the new pokemon...the characters,sadly,new mons will barely apparear in the game for appeal genwunners,i wish we had another BW2 dex,but it isn't happening.
So...yeah...a little sad that the new pokemon are going to be overshadowed again *sigh*
I just want an adventure with new pokemon and old pokemon for equal it's to hard to ask?
>>
>>27342607
>*sigh*

grow the fuck up
>>
>>27342628
OP,wants a good game.
Are you butthurt that he wants good this to pokemon?
>>
You could go all emo if you need, OP.

Here, for you: Everything changes, all the time. Also you'll die.
>>
>>27342607
From the looks of it, this is going to be exactly like the BW2 pokedex. All new Pokemon with a diverse mix of old ones. I would like it if it was a B/W dex with just new Pokemon
>>
>>27342655
>,
>butthurt that he wants good this to pokemon?
>>
>>27342655
Your samefag is showing OP, we can see the number of unique posters.

Seriously, your complaint is shit and you don't know shit about who is going to overshadow who. Just use new pokemon only and prey you balls drop sometime in the next three months.
>>
>>27342840
>we can see the number of unique posters.
Just looking at the awful punctiation and inconsistent capitalisation would be enough desu
>>
>>27342840
>Hi im a genwunner!
>T-t-his g-g-ame doesn't pander to 1st gen?
WAAAAAAAH
>>
>>27342607
Yea... Stupid nostalgiafags..... *sigh*

So yea..... *raises paw*.....

do us all a favor and lurk more you fucking newfag. Or better yet, don't come back here until you're 18 kiddo.

All that being said, Sun and moon do have some very nice designs and ideas and are showing more promise than x and y did at this point in development imo. The excessive gen 1 pandering in x and y bothered me because kanto animals really shouldn't be in france. If they're in hawaii that would at least make some sense. In black and white there were none and then in b2w2 they were like an invasive species which was cool. I get that the pokemon world isn't exactly like earth but I wish it had some internal consistency. I felt gen 6 screwed up a lot of things in that regard. I need to use that universe A, B, and C shit just to justify it in my autistic head. RPGs should have coherent lore and settings. Sorry for the mostly unrelated rant. I hope mega evolution doesn't come back.
>>
>>27343083
Finally someone who isn't a butthurted genwunner who hates new pokemon.
I agree with you.
>>
>>27343076
In my experience people like you are just as nostalgic for 3rd or 4th gen or whatever gen you started with, but are too young or retarded to see your own hypocrisy.

Hating gen 1 shows how underage you are. Most of the people here that started with gen 1 like myself don't hate all the new games so you can drop the victim complex. Only ones who hate new stuff are Facebook normies but they are practically subhuman and should be ignored.
>>
>>27343161
I have 19,retard.
I'm just tired of people trashing GEN III,IV and V.
When they're awesome games.
And i like fresh games and i only buy 1 main game 4 gen and the remake.
>>
>>27343083
Haha, is this ironic shitposting that I've heard of?
>>
>>27343205
Yea kind of. I was directly mocking the OP though. Most ironic shitposting is some kind of straw man where the posting style being imitated has no direct comparison so it falls a little flat. I wasn't intending to be funny, I sincerely want the OP to understand what he can change to better fit in on this wonderful website.
>>27343188
Yea 19 is young enough to have missed the initial craze so you're kind of proving my point that the people who are extremely defensive of the later games have not been there since the beginning and they will never be able to appreciate the series the way us older fans do. I honestly feel bad for you. Be honest, what was your first game in the series?
>>
>>27343522
Diamon and Peal.
Also,you need to accept that some people like new things.
I never said i hated old pokemon tho,i just want the new pokemon be the star of the show and im a fucking troll for it? fuck off.
>>
>>27342607
>It's a shame that new pokemon are going to be overshadowed by the old ones like XY,

Yeah sure
Greninja being crazy popular
Chespin and Fennekin lines still very popular
Talonflame
Goodra
Vivillon and its all patterns
Freaking Sylveon making into top 5 in popularity poll
Xerneas
Zygarde having constant promo and popularity since last year
Noivern
Tyrantrum and Aurorus being loved if only for designs
Floette and Florges
AEGISLASH
Espurr the mememon
Dedenne
Hawlucha
Klefki
Trevenant

Sure those arent/werent popular at all...
>>
>>27343682
>chespin and fennekin stll verd popular
Fixed for you (and I love the chespin line)
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.