[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you played Pokémon go in the cemetary at night yet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

Have you played Pokémon go in the cemetary at night yet? Did you see anything?
>>
yeah i saw some drunk teens having sex
>>
>>27337641
Did you play a song for them?
https://youtu.be/x8KBC536EvI
>>
>>27337641
Buy a hockey mask and a hatchet next time and scare the shit out of them. Fucking kids shit themselves thinking slasher films are real.
>>
>>27337611
I saw a blinding light, then heard a voice telling me to leave, I ran as fast as I could

Ain't no skiletman getting me
>>
>>27337966
Sorry, that was probably me.
>>
>>27337611
There's a graveyard that is a gym that I lurk around from 1-4 to scare people away from my gym.
>>
>>27337998
That's hilarious.

Op, the times I've gone at night I haven't found any ghastlys. I've heard of it working at different cemeteries though. I did sit on a woman's grave while wrecking her gym tho
>>
>>27337611
No, but there are Gastly's all around my local church. In fact a Haunter was there like 5 minutes ago.
>>
>>27337611
I work as a groundskeeper at a cemetary - it's mostly zubat, vulpix, spearow and paras that show up here.
>>
>go hunting with sister
>pokestop in the cemetary
>go in
>everything goes dead silent
>wind picks up really hard in one particular area
>get this strange as fuck feeling
>quickly get the stop and leave
>everything goes back to normal

Shit was spooky. Probably won't stop me returning tomorrow though
>>
>>27337611
I don't think that it's set up like that.

Think about it like this.

Would it be a smart move for a company to encourage people to walk around a graveyard playing an iPhone game?

The Japanese would call such a thing a shamfur dispray.
>>
>>27338550
Actually, the Japanese have a great reverence for their dead and families go every year to their ancestral graves. They bring their kids and they take part in honoring the grave. I imagine the Japanese would see their children and young adults wandering among the graves as a welcomed sort of communion.
>>
>>27337611
I got thrown out by the cops
>>
>>27339612
For what? When I was a kid I had some insomnia and would get up and walk up the hill, through the cemetery, down the hollow, and back home in the middle of the night trying to get tried.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.