[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I guess Unova and Alola aren't related? If they were,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: fmCHY1q[1].png (531KB, 652x400px) Image search: [Google]
fmCHY1q[1].png
531KB, 652x400px
So I guess Unova and Alola aren't related? If they were, this would be Route 24 or Route 101, not Route 1. Also, what is this 'spectrum' they speakest of?
>>
>>27335542
>Spectrum
>Rainbow
>Hawaii
How is this difficult to understand?
>>
File: Autism_Spectrum_Disorder-1.jpg (101KB, 549x302px) Image search: [Google]
Autism_Spectrum_Disorder-1.jpg
101KB, 549x302px
>>27335542
>on the spectrum
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>27335542
The Autism color spectrum
>>
>>27335542
The actual answer is the rainbow which has been associated with Alola since it was the codename for the unannounced games.

The obvious joke answer is autism
>>
There's Unova pokemon in Alola?
If yes.they're related.
>>
>>27335542
>the autism spectrum
>>
I see they have roadblocks.
>>
>>27335572
From Gen 1-4 all regions used an ascending route pattern to mark their routes. Basically, the more regions and gens we got, the higher the route numbers became.

Unova came along and changed that. There was a new Route 1 that was obviously not the one in Kanto.

Kalos did the same.

OP is conveying that like the last two generations Alola uses a unique Route system that is unaffiliated with any past regions.
>>
>>27335751
Which it should not be, theoretically, because Hawaii is a US state. You'd think they'd use the same numbering system like they did for all the Japan-based regions.
>>
Of course, Hawaii is far enough away from NYC to have its own routes.
>>
>>27335719
Fuck.
>>
>>27335841
I could see why people would think there would be a connection since, like you said, the Japanese based regions all carried on the same numbering system.

I have hardly touched the side games. Did any of those games have route numbers that corresponded to another Region? I know Orre is based on Pheonix, AZ.

The others, I think are either based on Japnese or European areas.

Oblivia, though, has some Hawaiian influence from what I saw of Guardian Signs.
>>
I hope routes still have unique names like in Kalos
>>
Hawaii has their own highway numbering system that's independent of the rest of the US. The reason is because they were created in the 50s, a couple years before Hawaii became a part of the US. Before that, they were just something akin to Puerto Rico.
>>
>>27336145
well as you can see route 1 doesnt have its name so....
>>
>>27335886
>I have hardly touched the side games. Did any of those games have route numbers that corresponded to another Region? I know Orre is based on Pheonix, AZ.
No.

>Oblivia, though, has some Hawaiian influence from what I saw of Guardian Signs.
If any real world location corresponds to Oblivia there's a good chance it's the Oki Islands. Of course, it could simply be its own thing. The Hawaiian influence is there either way, however.
>>
>>27336145
This was one of the best parts of Kalos in my opinion.

>>27336218
Here's the answer to OP's question.
>>
>>27336962
Kalos route names only appeared when you first enter them, not on the signs.
>>
>>27335751
That's because all 4 regions are in a single country (Kanto, Jotho, Hoenn). The other 3 are in other countries.
>>
File: 1432227788325.png (94KB, 400x319px) Image search: [Google]
1432227788325.png
94KB, 400x319px
>>27335851
>>27335719
>>27335542
>>
File: alola first island.jpg (53KB, 771x424px) Image search: [Google]
alola first island.jpg
53KB, 771x424px
>>27335719
>>27335851
>>27338015
It's to make you go to the village before your journey morons.
>>
>>27338057
>>27335719
>Road closed due to important plot. We apologize for the inconvenience.
>>
>>27335542
>Unova and Alola
New York and Hawaii
Why would they share road numbers, they are almost on the other side of the world from one another.
>>
I think a more important question that we're all ignoring is whether this is an imperialized or independent Hawaii.

I wouldn't expect it to be related to Unova, especially since we have a koala Pokemon. I'm going more with generic pacific island heavily based on Hawaii
>>
File: aaa .jpg (52KB, 698x419px) Image search: [Google]
aaa .jpg
52KB, 698x419px
>>27337907
>>
>>27335542

Even within the United States highway system, Hawaii has its own numbers. The interstate highways in Hawaii are numbered H1, H2, and H3, rather than being continuously numbered with those in the continental U.S.

So actually having a different numbering system in Alola is perfectly consistent with real life.
>>
>>27335542

Unova and Alola far way from each other.
>>
>>27335542
Alola is far away from Unova, even if they're both based on US states.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.