[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How are you guys planning to buy Sun and Moon to get it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_4320.jpg (93KB, 625x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4320.jpg
93KB, 625x350px
How are you guys planning to buy Sun and Moon to get it as soon as possible?
>>
Preorder.

Also pirate the early leaked rom to play until it hits the street officially.
>>
depends desu
>>
>>27333674
I will preorder soon
>>
Digitally for the first time.
>>
>>27333674
Steelbook edition
>>
>>27333674
I will wait for Reviews, Videos, comments from Players and finally see what /vp/ thinks. If the Game is as bad as XY or ORAS and will by Super Smash Bros instead. SM can wait
>>
I'll pirate it regardless if it is good or not because ORAS was a steal
>>
I'll preorder depending on what new info gets put out in the next three months.
>>
I don't know if i'd even buy it...i really disliked XY,it was a disapointment of game.
If SM has over 100 pokemon and isn't genwunn pandering i'll probably buy it,the region helps too Alola looks great.
But if it's another XY i'll pass im not interested in nostalgiapandering asshalfed games.
>>
>>27333719
why the fuck would you even buy smash, it's an awful game, it's late as hell to get into it, jewish as hell with dlc and plays like shit on 3DS on top of fucking up 3DS performance.

You go from not supporting a possible shitty game to supporting one just as shitty if not worse
>>
>>27333674
Buy them both day one like I have since Black and White. Simple.
>>
>>27333899
I've been dreaming for a Portable Super Smash Bros Game since i played the N64 Version when i was 6 years old. Nothing will stop me in buying that Game. Plus a lot of Reviewers say the Game its good and i've seen it run on a 2DS and it plays perfectly. I won't pay for DLC so i don't care
>>
>buy

first day pirate famalam
>>
>>27333967
Guess you're not a smart consumer after all, just another moron.
>>
File: 1447276171865.jpg (732KB, 933x1185px) Image search: [Google]
1447276171865.jpg
732KB, 933x1185px
>>27333983
>>27333851
This
>>
>>27333986
Says who? Can't i buy what i like? I already said i've seen how the game plays on the 3ds. Looks great anon
>>
>>27333986
not liking smash.
>kek
>>
Midnight release at GameStop probably

Keep an eye out for nearby stores selling it early like when I got White 2 a week early

Maybe download the inevitable leaked game if it'll work on my hacked 2DS then slap the save in my real cart
>>
What? Isn't it just released on the eShop?
So... just download it on the 18th?
>>
I already had a $10 in gift certificates from Best Buy that expired in May unless I used them then + GCU, so I am getting it for like $20 bucks.
>>
it's a new pokemon game what the heck do you think ?
>>
File: 1468849062434.png (282KB, 949x841px) Image search: [Google]
1468849062434.png
282KB, 949x841px
>>27333674

My work is close to my local gamestop. So i can probably just pick my copy up if I'm working the same day it's released
>>
Go down the day it comes out and get Gamestop to price match with the other shop in the center that always has them cheaper.
>>
on the topic what starter will you pick. assume the next stages will be good

and what version?

I will go with litten because I like cats and fire is usually the best

I like the moon legendary a lot more than the sun one because the sun one is kind of Entai-ish versus the giant moon bat thing is kind of unique.
>>
Later week i paid for both versions and Kof xiv in full, so I guess I'll be picking them up when the games comes out.
>>
>>27334158
I still don't know which one i'll pick. I need to see the evolutions but if that leak its true i'll go with Litten. As for the Game this is the first time i don't like the cover Legendaries. They both look pretty boring and lame design wise to me. But i'll still buy Sun because i like the red color and that Legendary doesn't looks as girly as the one in Moon
>>
>>27333986
>Someone likes something I don't! H-He's a moron!
>>
>>27334272
Really? I think they're the best cover legendaries since Ruby and Sapphire. They have a lot more color and style than a lot we've seen since. Xerneas is great though.
>>
File: VljLxOM.png (18KB, 464x206px) Image search: [Google]
VljLxOM.png
18KB, 464x206px
>>27333674
>>
>>27334355
Nice.
Maybe I'll do the same, though I do like having a cartridge.
>inb4 I fuck up installing A9LH
>>
>>27334411
Just install Luma, fampai

I guess A9LH is nicer but to me it's not worth the risk of bricking my 3ds if i get to play .cias in Luma and i'm not interested in messing with sysnand to install DSi/flashcards bypass anyway.
>>
>>27333674
I have no fucking clue.
Living in buttfuck, south america sucks ass.
>>
>>27333899
>plays like shit on 3DS on top of fucking up 3DS performance.
I know this is bait but it runs at 60fps even with 3d on, what more do you want?
>>
>>27334491
Not him but I'm semi retarded and afraid switching from RXtools to luma could fuck shit up for me.

I already have a bug where all system icons show up in doubles on my emunand and no idea what causes it.
>>
>>27334682
It's really simple m8

You just drag and drop a few files and if you use the boot manager you replace the RXtools entry with Luma's

Even then, there's a guide 'for dummies' on GBAtemp that guides you step by step
>>
>>27334927
I'll have to sell my PS4 for another 3DS if I hard brick, I'm the deadest broke I've been in my life so financial risks are scary.

I'm barely eating.
>>
I hear that the rom/.cia file will be out sooner than the actual games will be out, so I'll just download it.
>>
eShop probably, don't really mind not having the physical game.
>>
>>27334960
Luma and RXTools are both Emunand tools. Changing those files has no chance of fucking up your 3ds.
Just give it a shot. If it fucks up, you can easily put stuff back, but the chances are so slim I wouldn't worry about it.
>>
Do you recomend this game to someone who likes to go an adventure with new pokemon only in the team?
I really liked BW because they're all new and exiting.
I don't mind old mons in the pokedex of course but when there's a shiton like kalos it's really annoying for me.
Is this game likely to be balanced pokedex-wise? thank you i really hated kalos dex.
>>
>>27335053
Nobody knows. It could very well have the same number of new pokemon as kalos.
>>
>>27335053
With all the information they've been giving us it seems as if the dex will be over 100, but we'll see.
>>
>>27335098
>>27335136
Oh,well i just want the new things to be the star of the show,since im paying for the game for a new adventure...
>>
Pre-ordered back in May, so now I'll wait and see what GameStop's pre-order bonus is
>>
I pre-ordered the Steelbook off Amazon whichever day it was when it was announced.
>>
>>27335001
where did you hear that?
>>
>>27335159
>im paying for the game for a new adventure...
>in the series that has barely changed in 20 years
???
>>
>>27335053
They're making it easier and easier for everyone to play so that includes completing the pokedex. We'll still probably have a bunch of old mons so it's easier to fill out the dex but this time we might get more new ones than kalos so hopefully it'll be enough to make it feel like you're exploring a new region.
>>
>>27338225
The problem is when there's 70 new mons that get overshadowed by 400 old mons,that its totally unecesari,since they just put all of the old mons in the post-game,and that's it...
In the main game i think the new mons need to be the star of the show,having some old favourites is fine of course,but i have old games if i want to replay them so i care more about Alola and their pokemon.
For example 120 new mons and 170 old ones is fine and balanced and the regions feels new.
70 new mons and 340 old mons makes the region feel....souless without identidy...like Kalos,the region was bland too thb.

Alola seems to have a solid 250-300 pokedex and it's fine for me.

Really Quality over Quantity in terms of the regional dex.
>>
>>27333674
I'll most likely get the game around a month after release. There's around a two week delay until the game is available here plus shipping time.
>>
will prob get leaked early so pirate it
>>
>>27333851
same here
>>
My local Wal-Mart has always had the newest games well-stocked, I've been buying them opening day since at least Gen 4 with no problem. Maybe it's a perk that comes with living in NormieMcGenwunnertown, not much competing demand.
>>
Amazon prime
>>
>>27333674
I'm still not worried. I'll just get it on launch. I'm fairly certain it'll be there.
>>
>>27335053
This is how I've played EVERY new gen.
>>
>>27338984
>inb4 game ships with game breaking bug and this guy can't patch it because he's too cheap to buy a children's game
>>
>>27339529
You can patch .cias just fine, either you can download the .cia patch or directly download the patch from the eshop
He'd only have to wait until GF releases a patch, just that he'd have to wait longer, i guess.
>>
>>27339529
>I know nothing about 3DS modding: The Post
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.