[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should SM have more epic, tryhard music like Zinnia's t

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 2

File: Pokémon_ORAS_Delta_Episode.png (2MB, 1280x905px) Image search: [Google]
Pokémon_ORAS_Delta_Episode.png
2MB, 1280x905px
Should SM have more epic, tryhard music like Zinnia's theme?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIn8_Q27WFY
>>
Considering that was the only good thing about her, yes.
>>
>>27331801
>Courtney's quirk is her lack of emotions
>in the official pic she's angry as fuck
explain this
>>
>>27331801
No. That theme and Wally's were mediocre as hell.

I hope they at least have a distinct Hawaii feel to the battle themes, and music in general.

>>27331834
>Pokémon
>writing
>Pokémon
>consistency in general
>>
>>27331801
Sure why not, just keep everything else relating to Zinnia away.

>>27331834
I'd be angry too if my boss turned on our whole group and walked away.
>>
>>27331834
That looks like the face someone makes when they are trying to look angry, but actually aren't.
>>
No, it sounded like a dollar store Yoko Shinamura bootleg.

The only thing from Episode Delta that should ever inspire anything is letting more past mythicals be obtainable in-game.
>>
>>27331870
pls no, tropical music bores the hell out of me. Thankfully the trainer and wild battle themes are pretty decent this gen and not too gimmicky.
>>
>>27332033
The lore was the best Pokemon has ever had, m8.
>>
>>27332266
What good is lore if the actual story taking place is awful?
>>
>>27331893
She's literally making the same expression as Matt tho.
>>
>>27332266
>dude there's TOTALLY a second universe out there based on Emerald but we're never going to show you it exists or give any proof at all just trust me on this while I destroy your best chance at stopping the meteor

Nah
>>
>>27331873
>I'd be angry too if my boss turned on our whole group and walked away.
That's not what Maxie did.
>>
>>27332306
But all the confirmations about the nature of Mega Evolution, the ancient war, AZ's role in Pokemon history and parallel universes!
>>
>>27331801
Considering it's the best battle theme since the Dialga/Palkia theme, yes.
>>
>>27332318
What? The second universe isn't based on any past games, the second universe is literally the original RSE.
>>
>>27331818
Honestly, the entire character idea isn't too bad, they just fucked up the execution

Horribly fucked it up
>>
>>27332365
That's what I meant, I apologize if I mis-worded it.
>>
>>27331834
The whole reason she was angry is that the person she felt some semblance of emotion for failed at every turn.
She was literally doing it for him.
>>
>>27332389
Still not sure how could a hottie like her fall for literally my mom's nerd.
>>
>>27331801
I wouldn't mind it if they did.
>>
>>27332318
>while I destroy your experimental and frankly unsafe chance at stopping the meteor that uses the life force of pokemon and would have recreated the atrocities of 3000 years ago but worse while I go about the best chance we have at destroying the meteor without harming anyone.
ftfy
Play the game faggot.
>>
Of course it should. Everything about XY is tame and bland. I hope SM brings backs the adventure.
>>
>>27332424
>would have recreated the atrocities of 3000 years ago but worse

It used the same energy as what's powering Mallville, I thought.
>>
>>27332424
>>27332439
not this shit again
>>
>>27332474
Do you really expect a thread about Zinnia to be made without the ZIDF popping up?
>>
>>27332439
Infinity energy powers the region but I'm not sure if it powers Mallville because Wattson left the project. In any case it's confirmed that infinity energy is the life force of Pokemon and that it's powering the region and link cables.
That's why Zinnia was opposed to it in the first place.
>>
>>27331818
She was a cute
>>
>>27331801
>epic, tryhard music
>>27331870
>That theme and Wally's were mediocre as hell.

Fuck off retard. You got debunked hard last time you tried this thread.
>>
>>27332496
Mr Stone Attack Force is what I'm actually worried about.
>>
>>27332501
Right, that's what I thought. That's not a bad reason to dislike something, I mean it's pretty much the philosopher's stones from FMA, but it's different than "recreating the atrocities of 3000 years ago but worse" like anon claimed.
>>
>>27332528
>but it's different than "recreating the atrocities of 3000 years ago but worse" like anon claimed.
Not really because infinity energy is what powered the weapon 3000 years ago and using the link cables would have killed much more pokemon.
>>
>>27332524
>anyone with opinions that oppose mine are one person
?
>>
File: proofs.jpg (89KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
proofs.jpg
89KB, 800x800px
>>27332543
>>
>>27332571
>"Let me first take us back 3,000 years, to the days when this story began... There was a great war at that time, in a region far from here. That war was finally brought to an end by a weapon created by one man. And what energy source could power such a dreadful weapon? Do you know? You see... It ran on the life energy of Pokémon. The energy that could be gained by the sacrifice of so many Pokémon... There are surely many people who would call it reprehensible. But my grandfather, the president of Devon before me, said this... "Couldn't we use the energy to improve the lives of people and Pokémon?" And so he developed our greatest creation here at the Devon Corporation: Infinity Energy.
>>
>>27332543
We don't know how much energy was needed to power the link cable. All we do know is that they were using the life energy of Pokemon to fuel it, that the league is technically ok with this, and that Zinnia had legitimate concerns with a company making it ok and normal to harvest Pokemon for energy and with the idea of making the meteor the problem of a world that lacked any way to deal with it
>>
>>27332592
>AZ steals the life energy of thousands of Pokémon to power his machine
>energy is still there (like a philosopher's stone)
>Devon Corp decides to use it

You and I must have radically different interpretations of Steven's speech because I don't see anything about them killing more Pokémon.
>>
Absolutely not. It's generic JRPG music. While it wasn't as disgusting as Wally's theme, it doesn't mesh with Pokemon at all.
>>
>>27332619
The only negative thing I thought could happen was that the meteor could MAYBE hit alternate universe earth and that would suck for them IF it did.
>>
I'm going to make a bold bet here and say the SM champion will take the spot of 2nd best champion theme
>>
>>27332619
Putting together the Diary entries in Sea Mauville from both games gets the full text.

>"Devon Secret Investigation Report"
>"The development on new energy turned out to be true. The energy that uses Pokémon's bioenergy is called Infinity Energy."
So Devon is essentially abusing Pokemon to power the entire region.

>>27332613
Actually we know that the Link Cable was going to combine infinity energy stored within the Rocket and the energy of the meteorite to replicate mega evolution energy on a large enough scale to create a wormhole.

>"I imagine that you've heard some of the situation from President Stone already. Our current plan involves using the Infinity Energy within our rocket, combined with the life energy of humans found in Key Stones... We will start off by artificially replicating the massive energy that is triggered at the time of Mega Evolution! We will fire the energy produced from our rocket into space...
If you read between the lines that means the rocket is stuffed with Pokemon ready to be sacrificed.
>>
>>27332318
>I destroy your best chance at stopping the meteor
Their best chance at destroying the meteor was Mega Fug though.
>>
>>27332738
Especially since they didn't know where the meteor would come out.
Zinnia said that it could go to another dimension but it's equally as true that it could just warp five meters to the left and still hit the planet especially since they didn't seem sure about the energy required to control it.
>>
>>27332738
Which is why it didn't actually work until you, someone who wasn't part of the plan at all, coincidentally stepped in.

Meanwhile we'll never know how good the link cable was because Zinnia fucking destroyed it.
>>
>>27332821
>Which is why it didn't actually work
Except everything did go to plan and she successfully summoned Ray.
The fault was on Ray's end.
>>
>>27332821
Probably would have been wrecked once somebody pulled out the cable mid trade just to see what would happen
>>
>>27332729
>Sea Mauville
I swear that place has some of the darkest lore in Pokemon.
>>
>>27332654
Pokemon music is generic RPG music. The only unique thing it can vouch for is the brief chaotic intros of the battle themes.
>>
>>27333016
What other RPGs have battle themes that are structured similarly to Pokemon's?
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.