[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Only 151 Pokemon >Ho-Oh was in episode 1 >At least

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

File: Episode 1.gif (106KB, 317x244px) Image search: [Google]
Episode 1.gif
106KB, 317x244px
>Only 151 Pokemon
>Ho-Oh was in episode 1
>At least 152 Pokemon
>Togepi becomes a mascot half way through Kanto
>Marril and friends show up in the First movie
Why are Genwunners literal retards
>>
>>27331717
Haven't you heard?
Togepi, Ho-oh, Donphan and Marrill are gen 1 Pokemon.

Seriously, ask a genwunner and they'll think that.
>>
no one cared about the anime, it was shit back then and its shit today
People were watching digimon instead
>>
>>27332320
>People were watching digimon instead
You what?
Compared to Pokemon no one watched Digimon.
>>
>>27332320
I really hope you're baiting and not really this delusional.
>>
>>27332344
Not here, everyone loved pokemon, the games the cards, but no one watched the anime.
All my friends could tell it was fucking stupid and we were like 9
>>
>>27331717
I bet you're team mystic
>>
>>27332320
This.

People loved the games but the anime was (and still is) objectively shit.
>>
>>27331717
nah they are gen2 pokes, the last and the best gen for everyone

>but X generation of faggots
>>
>>27332375
Wow aren't you a special snowflake. The Pokemon anime was watched worldwide by millions of kids. Me and everyone I know watched both Pokemon and Digimon. The internet is filled with people that never even played the games but remember the anime. I want to say the anime was even more successful than the games, and the games were very successful.
>>
>>27332468
>being this mad
>>
>>27332468
I just told my experience m8. Dont get all offended now
>>
>>27331717
I'll take the bait, but did you know that Gen1 and Gen2 were originally one generation? It was split later
>>
Could you catch them in red/blue/yellow/green? No, okay, then shut the fuck up. If people were referring to the goddamn anime they'd say season 1. Gen 1 refers to the goddamn first generation of games and nothing else, asshat.
>>
>>27332517
>>27332537
Why are you so dumb? He's complaining abut genwunners' complaints when the anime was already gen2 from the start.
>>
>>27331717
>implying half of genwunners even owned a Pokemon game or watched a single episode of the anime
>>
>>27332148
>Pikablu
>>
>>27332833
are you dumb? a majority on genwunners had red or blue before there even was a show, that was the basis of the audience to begin with. Pokemon caught on as a game first because of linkcables and trading/fighting other peoples pokemon
>>
>>27332148
Literally overheard a guy at a triple lure spot having a rant how Togepi was a Gen 1 Pokemon but they never put into the games until Gen 2, and the same for Pokemon like Kecleon and Munchlax because of their early reveals in the anime and assorted other media.
>>
Does anyone have the image explaining all the gen 2 characters that either were in concept art or in the coding for gen 1?

It something crazy like 30 pokemon that got cut
>>
>>27331717
Anime != games?
>>
>>27333006
>a majority on genwunners had red or blue before there even was a show
The anime aired in the west before the games came out.
>>
>>27333028
Bullshit.

>>27333060
20 days before, to be exact.
>>
i played a pirated version of pokemon Red in 1997 before the Anime came out well i was at a relatives house staying there who had foster kids one of them was a japanese kid that brought a pirated version of the game that was a black cartrige with a gengar on it. So some people played it in North America.
>>
>>27331717

They were never fans of pokemon when there were 151 pokemon to begin with.
>>
>>27333060
No one cared about it until the games
>>
Who is OP even arguing with?
>>
>>27331717
>Red and Green came out in 1996
>Anime first aired in 1997

Try again faggot.
>>
ho-oh has a good enough design that i consider him gen 1 kino. lugia looks like shit, very lazy artwork.
>>
>>27333244
he probably got BTFO of a thread and made his own butthurt revenge thread

But honestly the anime/movie is garbage and why even bother trying to blend the that media with the game media is completely stupid.
>>
>>27332148
I genuinely never realized Togepi wasn't a Gen 1 for years. It's not the craziest misconception out there.
>>
>>27332344
Over here, we watched both, because we weren't fuckwits who picked sides.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.