[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How close are you to catching them all (legitimately)? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 8

File: latest[1].png (122KB, 894x893px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
122KB, 894x893px
How close are you to catching them all (legitimately)? I'm not talking about Go.
>>
>>27330065
I've had a living dex for months. It's not hard when you've been carrying it over for years.
>>
I got AS like two weeks ago and so far I have 230 or so. I'll probably complete it in a month, but I foresee problems in getting a Groudon. Everyone either wants a Kyogre (which I'm not willing to part with) or a event pokemon that is not even tradeable.

Traded a Zapdos for a Yveltal a few minutes ago. I hate Zapdos so nothing was lost.
>>
>>27330065

I'm close in Pokemon Rumble world
>>
File: Wt1aAoT.gif (2MB, 400x234px) Image search: [Google]
Wt1aAoT.gif
2MB, 400x234px
>>27330065
>not having a living dex
>not having a shiny living dex
why are you wasting my air?
>>
>>27330065
Been playing since the original came out and I think the most I ever had in any sex was like 90
>>
Living dex in Red, Ruby, White 2, and Alpha Sapphire. Almost finished in Soul Silver. Waiting until a VC release to do Silver. Currently working on Gen 7 and Gen 8 ones
>>
Probably not that close (legitimately).
>>
>>27330065
Define legit? I sorta consider anything in GTS legit since it wasn't me that cheated
>>
>>27330137
>Zapdos for a Yveltal
That's a good trade.
>>
Fact: if you don't catch every single pokemon with only your own games then you haven't really caught them all

if you got a single one from trading with a non-npc then you are nothing

keep in mind that if you evolve a pokemon then you have to re-catch the prevolution because otherwise you can't say you have it anymore
>>
>>27330386
if your living dex has pokemon that were imported from a previous game when said pokemon is catchable without importing, then you don't actually have a living pokedex
>>
>>27330298
I think the most I ever had in any sex was 0
>>
Lingdex completed in Blue, Silver, Soul Silver, and Alpha Sapphire, shiny dexter complete in silver
>>
>>27330405
A Lo Mo Mo La
>>
Massive ban wave incoming.
>>
>>27330065
Have all of them, but got jirachi and hoopa by gts trade, and since injectors are everywhere im still waiting for a internet giveaway on those two, and then I release the traded ones, like I did with mew
>>
>>27330065
Never have, but not to bothered by it. It's getting bigger but im not in a hurry
>>
what the fuck. i thought the requirements to post here were to be +18 and have caught them all. are you guys meming or something?
>>
>>27330065
I caught them all earlier in the year.
>>
>>27330497
What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>27330065
Literally missing Regigigas and I got the stuff i need to catch him i just havent
>>
I had about 370~ legitimately, then borrowed friends living dex to get the shiny charm. My own living dex has just passed gen I
>>
>>27330065
Your net is too big, you're only going to catch the things that are too stupid to live anyway.
>>
I did it in red and blue, 150 was a challenge but totally doable.
I didn't have any motivation to even try in the other games. Yeah, they have a regional dex, but that's just not the same as "catching them all".
>>
I don't whether you make a living or just a complete pokedex, but if you don't AT LEAST complete the regional dex with the current generation game then I have the right to look down on you
>>
>>27330298
Enjoy your ban.
>>
File: Jimbo.png (290KB, 383x376px) Image search: [Google]
Jimbo.png
290KB, 383x376px
>>27332134
>I did it in red and blue, 150 was a challenge
>>
guys should I bother completing my dex in OmegaRuby or should I just wait for Sun/Moon

like I have slacked hardcore and haven't played OR in a long time, I lost all momentum and if I'm gonna start again i think i wanna just wait
>>
File: lingdex.png (113KB, 512x337px) Image search: [Google]
lingdex.png
113KB, 512x337px
>>27330665

>over 9000 hours in MS Paint
>>
>>27332178

Complete it then migrate it up so you only need the new stuff for the shiny charm.
>>
>>27332159
Noooooooo not from a pokemon image board that's turned into nothing but false leaks and pgg threads
>>
>>27330298
MODS
>>
>>27332177
>...for a casual like me
better?
>>
>>27330137
You can get Groudon by sending in version exclusives or evolved trade-mons like Gorebyss and Huntail. Heck even Clamperl works, people are too stupid to check for held items anyway.
>>
>>27330405
Pathetic.

>>27330450
As long as the GTS Pokémon goes through Pokébank it's fine.
>>
715 now working on living dex. Just gotta wait until event dist to get the last few
>>
>>27330065
I have all 720 species, all alternate forms, all gender differences and and mega evolutions. Yes, I obtained them all legitimately. Yes, I used a form-change hack to change my extramons to perma-megas and perma-forms. It was 100% worth it.

All I need is a legit English Volcanion (and for GameFreak to make Sky Shaymin and Trimmed Furfrou uploadable to Bank).
>>
>>27332237
No.
>>
>>27332177
>150 is a challenge compared to 721
Okay buddy.
>>
File: b49.gif (58KB, 165x115px)
b49.gif
58KB, 165x115px
>>27332313
Same here except I'm missing a few Vivillon forms.
>>
>>27332338 here
Oops, sorry dude. Meant to quote >>27332134.
>>
>>27330065
Except for events that have yet to come out I have a living dex.
>>
All forms? I doubt it. Not even Bank can hold all the forms of Spinda.
>>
>>27332379
Spinda is the only one that doesn't count. Everything else does.
>>
>>27332427
LIKE HELL IT DOES.

GOTTA CATCH EM ALL
>>
>>27330065
Just a hundred more to complete my living dex, but it's starting to get slower to find the missing ones and get all stones for the evolutions.
>>
>>27330497
The fuck are you on about?
>>
>>27332351
Vivillon is fucking shit. The only way to get all of them is to hope and beg someone in Japan is playing the games in English for some stupid reason and just so happens to be the one to trade you his Vivillon out of the millions of other Jap players over there. I had to create 3 new accounts on different Poké-forums just to get 16 of them, and I'm fairly certain at least one of them is hacked. But I can't prove it, and I haven't been able to get another one, so i don't care.
>>
>>27332351
Fun thing I learned:

Six vivillon forms are exclusive to europe/asia
>>
>>27330497
You don't have a PENTAdex, but it's still very much a Livingdex. Nobody fucking cares about your pathetic pewny blue pentagon that'll be removed in Sun & Moon anyway.
>>
I've been transferring pokemon from game to game since Ruby/Emerald/Leaf Green and my pokemon include some mons from XD, Pokemon Battle Revolution and Ranger's Manaphy.

I have one of every signle pokemon stored in my boxes including alt forms/gender differences (if they're visible on the sprite). Right now I'm trying to complete the different formes for Vivillion and the Flabebe line. I'm also missing Volcanion, since it hasn't been released in NA yet.

I also store all my pokemon in national dex order like an autist, and I hope in the future there is a way to keep pokemon in their megaforms so that I can have one of each of those too...
>>
>>27330065
Last time I caught them all was Platinum. Haven't tried since.
>>
>>27332498
>I hope in the future there is a way to keep pokemon in their megaforms so that I can have one of each of those too...
There is. It's called PkHex.
>>
>>27332533
I meant a legit way.
>>
>>27332427
I'm never going to collect all the Arceus. At least not legitimately.
>>
Living Dex is a stupid waste of time. Catching them all isn't, and I did in XY
>>
>>27332620
A living dex is only a tiny step ahead of catching them all, and lets you complete the pokedex easily in future games.
>>
File: 1424134192683.jpg (9KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
1424134192683.jpg
9KB, 267x200px
>>27332620
>Living Dex is a stupid waste of time
Why? When the next gen comes out, all you have to do is pokebank transfer your living dex and catch the ones in the new gen. Then you're done

Makes no sense to waste your time re-catching them every new gen
>>
>>27332620
Cuts down on filling the Dex in the next game significantly
>>
>>27332620
>Waste of time
I hope you enjoy catching them all each and every time.
In any case a living dex is an inevitability.
>>
>>27332610
I know that if Gamefreak does the Darkrai Event repeat for Trainer Club members like they did with Mew, they are suddenly going to have roughly 50-90 accounts all from the same IP in hopes of an Arceus equivalent
>>
Completed the dex in first, fourth and sixth gens.
>>
>>27330065
still working on a living dex but i did complete the national dex in y and got my charm, but i have since lost my AS cart that i transferred my living dex to. sucks doing it again.
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.