[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HATE! HAAAAATEEEE! I FUCKING HATE FAIRIES! HAAAAAATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: death pepe.jpg (261KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
death pepe.jpg
261KB, 900x900px
HATE! HAAAAATEEEE! I FUCKING HATE FAIRIES!

HAAAAAATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! KILL ALL FAIRIES
>>
>>27329647
>>
>>27329658
i use sylveon a lot actually. unexpectedly strong as fuck
>>
>>27329647
you canĀ“t kill the fairys. if you kill the fairys dragons are going to destroy the world.
>>
I will just say this.... Gamefreak makes a super powerful DRAGON type that has two weakness.
>becomes too powerful
>need to be fixed
>Create a weakness for dragon
Is a powerful FAIRY, type, and has 2 weaknesses...
Cycle continues...
>>
File: Rampardos used Iron Head.png (107KB, 532x591px) Image search: [Google]
Rampardos used Iron Head.png
107KB, 532x591px
>>27329658
>>
>can't use outrage anymore because it's always either a kid with geomancy xerneas or someone with cosmic power clefable/swords dance mega-mawile
>>
>>27329820
Dragons weren't really that op, they were near the endgame and evolved at very high level, and if you're talking about online literally everyone has at least two mons with an ice move or a dragon move.
>>
>>27329869

They really were. At the very least something needed a dragon immunity, because choice band, max attack outrage spam was fucking obnoxious. Even switching in the average steel type would end up killing it, and steels were hardly a counter to dragons considering that they don't hit dragons super effectively and usually weren't THAT powerful offensively. using ferrothorn with rocky helmet was about the only way to deal with that, and let the dragon practically kill itself
>>
>>27329763
Just freeze them dead on their tracks.
>>
Go to bed Hydreigon
>>
>>27329869
Fairy should just resist dragon, and ice should resist it too. Here, We have three types that resist dragon two of which hit it back SEffectively
>>
>>27329763
The funny thing is that fairies didn't do much to dragons anyway. Gamefreak just broke them harder.
>>
>>27329647
Do you want to constantly see this?
>>
>>27329647
Are you my brother?
He also is infinity triggered by them
>>
>>27330088
He's one of my favorite pokemon so I'd be okay with that. I'd be like gen 3 all over again where you'd only see Salamence
>>
>>27329959
>>27330019
This. The only reason dragon were so much powerful back then was that most of them were pseudos or legendaries. Shit like druddigon, altaria, flygon and even kingdra is the proof that it wasn't the type itswlf the problem, but only a few pokemon having it. Fairies are ok, but they should just have resistes dragon, same goes for ice that that Would have been buffed in the process
>>
>>27329959
it's funny because I used Granbull with counter to shut down Outrage spammers. Now I can't do that anymore.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.