[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Time to take off the nostalgia glasses, people. I'm tired

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 20

File: gs29.jpg (44KB, 727x406px) Image search: [Google]
gs29.jpg
44KB, 727x406px
Time to take off the nostalgia glasses, people. I'm tired of people holding Generation II up as the pinnacle of the franchise, so now I'm going to explain exactly why GSC are the worst Pokémon cames so you can all become better people.

>Johto is the worst region in the franchise

And by a good margin. It's easily the smallest, with the fewest regions, most of them being short and linear. But what is arguably worse is the Pokémon diversity throughout Johto. The new Pokémon show up less often as Kanto staples with staples Which leaves the whole experience feeling stale. How is it a new adventure when I'm still running into Ratatta and Pidgey on the first route?

Actually take the first Route in GSC as an example. The tall grass ancounter rates are:

55% Pidgey
40% Hoothoot
5% Ratatta

That's a 60% chance to run into a RBY Pokémon as the first thing you do in a new game. And the trend continues throughout.

>The "story" is painfully dull

Team Rocket? Again? It just feels like cheap pandering to make them the antagonist a second time round, especially when their driving motivation is the find their leader who disbanded three years prior. It's just pointless and almost undoes the efforts of the player in Red/Blue/Yellow.

Silver is also a poor rival. His talk about hating the weak rings hollow when he is constantly losing to the PC. At least RBY mitigated the Badass decay by having Blue constantly be one step ahead of the player when it came to earning badges. And Black/White's Cheren goes one step further by having it become part of his character development.

I don't like Lance either. Why is an Elite Four member getting promoted to Champion? Having someone new come to take the role would have been better than "that guy I beat in the first game". Also, his cape is stupid.
>>
>The Johto League is laughably easy

It's so pedestrian it hurts. There's maybe one fight in the whole game that comes close to a challenge (And I don't get how people had trouble with Whitney, I steamrolled her first time), while everything is just pounding on Youngster Joeys. Lance is also the lowest levelled champion in the series and is a cakewalk to anyone with enough brain cells to remember that he used dragons in RBY and that Dragons are weak to Ice-type attacks.

>Kanto is an absolute trainwreck

The region gets absolutely gutted in the transition from Gen I to Gen II. For starters, Cerulean Cave, Seafoam Islands, Pokémon Mansion, Power Plant, Safari Zone and Viridian Bloody Forest are all missing, with the other points of interest drastically scaled down. The oft-lauded Kanto Gym leaders are just as easy as the rest of the game, too. In fact, Blue's team as Viridian city Gym leader is lower levelled than his team as Champion in RBY. The whole place is hollow and lifeless, little more than half a region. And not even the half that's missing from Johto!

The fact that Kanto is in the game makes the underexposure of the Gen II Pokémon in the first half all the more baffling.

>In Conclusion

The game takes place in two half-regions instead of a whole one. The repetition of old Pokémon and characters throughout the main story makes the game feel small. The new Pokémon and characters either don't show up nearly enough or are just boring. Finally, it chooses Generation I nostalgia bait over actual post-game content.

TL;DR

You remember wrong. GSC suck.
>>
The pinnacle is in HGSS, not in GS, dummy
>>
>>27328959
>>27328969
Here's your (You)s. Now stop getting mad at people who like things you don't like.
>>
i always ran into sentrets and hoothoots not fucking pidgeys
>>
BW2 = HGSS > Platinum > BW > GSC > Emerald > FRLG > the rest

Stay mad, OP.
>>
OP nails it man.
>>
>>27328984
HGSS sucks for the same exact reasons.
>>
>>27328959

I can take your view and spin it a completely different way.

ie. The game felt like a true sequel/continuation rather than each new gen that feels like a departure.

The fact that new mons were kind of rare amongst old mons made their appearance that much more exciting and significant, rather than "HURR HERES NEW MONS" shoved down your throat.

who gives a fuck about rival and evil team honestly. At the end of the day 16 badges was pretty cool and also fighting red at the end was epic.
>>
>>27328959
I disagree, that's how opinions work. It is my favorite region. So comfy.

Team Rocket is awesome and better than any other group in the main games. Again, opinions.

Pokemon in general is laughably easy, if you want a challenge don't play Pokemon.

Look mom! More opinions.

>In Conclusion
I remember correctly, I just have a different opinion than you. Doesn't make either one of us wrong. Get mad.
>>
File: waterloo.jpg (33KB, 358x228px) Image search: [Google]
waterloo.jpg
33KB, 358x228px
>>27328959
two regions. 16 badges. two ways to be the champion
Its Pokemon 2. If you dont like rby then you wont like gen 2
youre right. however, it was to balance the double region. And they fix it in hg/ss
Its not that bad. Its just small. Besides it keeps up with the fun quests and finishing team rocket once and for all
>In Conclusion
(YOU) have bad taste
>>
>>27328969
Johto league is super easy. An example of how it easy it is, is my recent nuzlocke of Heartgold. I'm not joking when I say three of the elite four were beaten by my Forretress using mostly bug bite as its only damaging move. Would've kept using him except he ran out of pp for the move.
>>
>>27328959
>Team Rocket? Again? It just feels like cheap pandering to make them the antagonist a second time round, especially when their driving motivation is the find their leader who disbanded three years prior. It's just pointless and almost undoes the efforts of the player in Red/Blue/Yellow.
Johto nu-Rocket had better take over plans than their main branch. It also made for a real grueling grind against them from Mahogany to the radio tower, underground and back--which I really liked.
>>
this pasta again
>>
>>27328959
If you think the first route of Johto is bad don't visit the Kalos region. The first route is literally a straight line into the next town, no pokes or anything.
>>
>>27329099
>two regions
More like two half-regions. Johto was incomplete and Kanto was a barren wasteland. You can slap any label you want on shit, but in the end it's still shit.
>>
>>27329056
This.

Op can have his opinion, but I sure don't see it that way.
>>
I agree OP but you and I are in the minority here, people have their nostalgia goggles on very tight
>>
I wasn't a fan of the Pokémon distribution, the fact you couldn't get a bunch of Pokémon like houndour until you got to Kanto blew.

Everything was also crazy weak and it was tedious training a bunch of Pokémon before you got to the Elite 4. In HG my entire team was level 38-40(~10 levels lower than Lance) when fighting the champ and I still steamrolled him. The only easier games are Gen 6 with exp share on

Sacred Gold/Storm Silver were fun though
>>
If I try hard enough, I can make these two posts into copy pastas.
>>
File: 0f2.png (460KB, 600x693px) Image search: [Google]
0f2.png
460KB, 600x693px
>>27329099
>two regions. 16 badges.
>>
>>27329309
>Johto was incomplete
I love this meme
>>
>>27328959
Maybe you're taking this childrens' game a bit too seriously OP. Perhaps you should go outdoors a bit more often
>>
>>27329634
For fucks sake retard it's COPYPASTA.
>>
Gen 2 was literally the sequel to RBY, this is why you fight Team Rocket again and both regions share the same league and Pokemon.
>>
>>27328959
GSC was supposed to be a direct sequel to gen I, something you somehow missed. Your whole post is just " I hate gen I and I hate that gen II continued the same story!".
The games are more similar to BW2 than any other games in that regard.
>>
File: 1384974899834.png (198KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1384974899834.png
198KB, 680x680px
>>27328959
>>
>>27328959
At least you can get early many Kanto mons than where post game in RBY
Tauros, Magmar, Scyther, Pinsir, Poliwag, Fartch, and even Dratini in crystal, etc
I liked to finally use some diferents mons in my ingame team
And the idea of 2gen was to discover new mons by your own, that why they are rare
>>
Who the fuck are the people that are so anti gen 1-2 that they feel the need to make threads likes these?

I can't imagine it being anyone other than people who started with gen 3+ because at that point you're just jealous for not being able to have experienced a part of pokemon's history, meanwhile those who did start in gen 1-2 are the seniors.
>>
File: Whitney_anime.png (601KB, 619x468px) Image search: [Google]
Whitney_anime.png
601KB, 619x468px
Sounds like somebody couldn't make it past Whitney. That would make me pretty salty, too.
>>
File: laughing reptiles.jpg (20KB, 300x261px) Image search: [Google]
laughing reptiles.jpg
20KB, 300x261px
>Gen 5 fedoras trying this hard to take some heat away from literal worst gen

Everyone knows Gen 2 is best after Gen 4.
>>
>>27328959
>Why is the supposedly only sequel to the original game so different from the formula which came after they backpedaled and kept making games?

>Pushing technical limitations make a game mediocre

Do you understand the context at the time?
The original hasn't aged well, and yet HGSS is miles above gen VI
>>
>>27329056
I can take your view and spin it back.

Ie. The game felt extremely lackluster because not only did it look the same graphically but running into older pokemon before new ones cheapened the experience and made it feel as if you weren't playing a new game but a reimagining of the previous version.

The fact that the new mons were rare amongst the old mons just removed a lot of the excitement of playing a new game which is seeing all of the new features and changes, what's the point if you don't see the main aspect of the game?
Also it made no sense as to why new Pokemon were only found in Kanto, if anything it just felt like GF were relying too much on the popularity of the previous game. Which is ironic seeing as they removed a lot of essential and fan favourite areas in the game.
To have a modern equivalent, those removed areas are similar to ORAS having no Battle Frontier to speak of.

As for the rival and the evil team, it wouldn't have been too much to ask for a little more development from the rival beyond "I'm the antagonist", same goes for Team Rocket who should have been retired considering it's three? years after the events of Red and blue.

At the end of the day the addition of Kanto severely impacted upon the main game and even the additional 8 badges of postgame didn't extend it beyond a regular Pokemon game in length.
Also the lead up to Red was marred by the excessive grinding you had to do in order to reach the minimum level to beat him.
>>
File: slowpaper.png (867KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
slowpaper.png
867KB, 1920x1080px
>be me, 14 y/o
>favorite Pokemon is Slowpoke
>Pokemon Silver and Pokemon Gold are released
>Get game
>Early in the game, find Slowpoke Well
>SLOWPOKE WELL!!!!!!!
>So happy to have a Slowpoke so soon in the game
>Revealed that Team Rocket is cutting off Slowpoke tails and leaving the poor Slowpoke laying around
>Take it personally
>Spend the next week training up my few Pokemon before going down in the well
>Drop down into the cave, slaughter Team Rocket with lvl. 35 Slowpoke
>Hailed as the hero for Slowpokes everywhere

Johto gave me the one thing none of the other games would: A story around Slowpokes.
Thank you, Johto. You will always be my favorite region. And being able to buy all of the element punches was amazing as well. My Ursaring cleared the path to the Elite 4 with ease thanks to you.
>>
>>27328959
>GSC are the worst Pokémon cames
Impossible, HGSS exists.
>>
>>27330990
>>Pushing technical limitations
You're kidding right?
I hope you aren't suggesting that them poorly optimizing a game is "pushing limitations" by any means.

Also HGSS is the worst for being essentially straight graphical upgrade without fixing shit like the other two.
>>
http://neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=506478&page=1
>>
>>27331150
What was your reaction to Slowking?
>>
>>27331150
I liked this story. Congrats man. Always nice to see Pokemon used in unique ways in the games let alone an entire dungeon haha.
>>
>>27329010
Not my personal favorites, but I've seen enough genwars on here to know that this is as close to an objective ranking as it gets.
>>
File: 1465349585391.gif (1MB, 630x517px) Image search: [Google]
1465349585391.gif
1MB, 630x517px
>>27328959
I liked it despite these things. How does that make you feel? As if my ability to enjoy something is not limited to some crude, negatively inclined left-brain map of a subjective experience? That would be correct, and thank goodness, I don't aspire to the robotic misery that clearly narrates your existence.
>>
Yeah! I agree with OP!
You're wrong for enjoying a video game more than another and I'm here to prove I'm never wrong!
>>
File: Slowking.png (111KB, 431x431px) Image search: [Google]
Slowking.png
111KB, 431x431px
>>27331347
I was excited! It was a new Pokemon evolution for my favorite Pokemon. It was kind of a bummer when I found out I needed to trade it in order for it to evolve, since I always wanted to have it evolve with me. So I would trade one Pokemon holding the King's Rock to someone, then trade them Slowpoke. The other person would then equip Slowpoke with the rock and then trade it back to me.
I've never been too up on weighing the stats and move pool of one Pokemon versus another, so I can't speak to its efficacy. But I did get to go to the Elite Four with a Slowpoke, Slowbro, and Slowking. That was so much fun for my young teen self that it is impossible for me to hate GSC.
>>27331360
Thanks. Can't remember another time when one of the other games got me that amped up! I'm playing Alpha Sapphire for the first time right now, and as much fun as it has been and all, I can't really bring myself to be as emotionally invested as I was in my first run of Pokemon Silver.
Growing up can be pretty sad, sometimes...
>>
>>27328959

lel, Silvertards totally assblasted that Gold sprites are much better *and* iconic. Enjoy your Pokémon-Green-fanart level stuff, scum.
>>
>>27328959
I wish I could marry you, OP.

So that I would play GS the whole day, telling you how awsome it is until you killed yourself and I inherited your copies of XY and ORAS. Which then, I'd burn.
>>
>>27331496
What about mega slowbro?
>>
>>27332153
I'm not up on the Mega evolutions. I am currently playing through Alpha Sapphire for the first time, and I own Y but have not played it yet.
>>
>>27328959
>>27328969

>Johto is small so it's bad

It didn't feel small at the time, and it makes up for it with atomsphere. Also the new Pokemon being rare made them feel special

>Story is dull

Pokemon always used to have basic stories and it was better off that way. BW/B2W2 were good but XY took it in the wrong direction with rivals who drag you through the plot and hand you the tools to win

>Johto League is easy

When I was 10/11 it wasn't easy, and the games are easier now

>Kanto is empty

Only legitimate complaint, but the fact it was there at all blew my mind as a kid

TL;DR

You are wrong. You suck.
>>
>>27330972
reading comprehension
>>
>>27333151
Are we just saying random words without any explanation? Alright then:
Scientific reasoning
>>
>the last games normalfags liked before backwards compatibility got fucked and kiddies got too old for baby games like pokemon

You can't even trade shit backwards with any of the DS games, but in GSC it was possible to trade back to RBY.

Tell me about a good game, then. One without zubat and clones in every cave and zigzagoon clones on every route.
>>
File: wildfaggot.jpg (26KB, 474x473px) Image search: [Google]
wildfaggot.jpg
26KB, 474x473px
It was fun and I have good memories of it in an otherwise awful childhood.

Was it perfect? No.

Are you blowing up its flaws to make it sound like shit? Yes.
>>
File: you.jpg (33KB, 500x354px) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
33KB, 500x354px
>>27328959
>>
Despite all of the accurate arguments in OP's post, I still think GSC are the pinnacle of the series.

What now, OP?
>>
File: 1468808060434.jpg (58KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1468808060434.jpg
58KB, 500x500px
>>27328959
>>27328969
Hey big fella, what's the URL to your blog so I can follow you?
>>
>>27328959
Johto itself is a mediocre region but it's much better than Kalos and Unova. Unlike those two, the flaws don't reside in the lackluster terrain and design, but more on the shitty wild encounter and level scaling. I understand why they scaled the levels the way they did but it made battling wild pokemon even more worthless. The nonlinearity in the region, which SHOULD be a good thing, actually made the level scaling more flawed because you get to Pryce and you're STILL battling wild pokemon in the mid teens.
Also, there is no apparent reason why they withheld certain Johto pokemon until post-game. Especially when some of these Pokemon showcase a new type (Houndour). It discourages use, especially when you catch them at level 20 when all of your Pokemon are level 40-50.
I don't give a flying fuck about Kanto being "barren," it's infinitely better than the pathetic excuses of post-game content in the first two games of every other gen.
Most Gen II pokemon look and play terrible especially the starters.

TL;DR: Johto is flawed but it's better than Unova and Kalos.
>>
>>27333342
/thread
>>
>27328959
>he thinks GSC and HGSS are the worst games
You don't deserve a (You).
>>
The pinnacle of the franchise is B2/W2
>>
>>27328959
That's a lot of words for "90% of Johto Pokemon have garbage stats and even their own gym leaders are ashamed to use them."
>>
File: miltank.png (21KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
miltank.png
21KB, 200x200px
>>27333516
dat fucking Miltank, though...
>ROLLOUT
>ROLLOUT
>ROLLOUT
>FUCKING HEAL
>ROLLOUT
>>
File: beta.jpg (45KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
beta.jpg
45KB, 1280x720px
HURRR DURRR
Gen III is the worst gen ever
>Hoenn is the worst region in the franchise
Why so much water? Also, many new pokemon aren't original. Do you like butterfree? here's a shit version, we call it beautifly. Dragonite? We swap its sp. def and speed and created a new pokemon, salamence.
Erupt a volcano that's not even near the ocean to create more land mass?
Creates infinity rain? It's not unlimited water. That water will come back to the ocean after a while, it's called water cicle.
Also, that cancer kid that is the rival. Rival used to mean something, even May/Branden doesn't have the fully evolved form of the starter.
>The Hoenn League is almost a perfect copy of Kanto League.
Ghost/Ice/Dragon
also
First gym: Rock, Third gym: Electric
Where did I saw that before?
>First game without Kanto
Why no kanto or johto? If they could program two regions in a GBC game why they couldn't in a GBA game?
>In Conclusion
Boring. Lame Designs. Hoenn was never good. Wanna a proof? ORAS. It's 90% of RS and everyone says it's sucks. Remove your nostalgia glasses next time.
>>
>>27329056
>epic
Stopped reading there.
>>
>>27333824
>stop reading in the last word
kek.
>>
>>27333780
Did you really just 10+ minutes making a shitty rebuttal to a shitty post
>>
File: Unlimited Bait.png (192KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
Unlimited Bait.png
192KB, 1252x1252px
>>27328959
>>
File: Snubbull Munch.gif (353KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Snubbull Munch.gif
353KB, 500x375px
>>27328959
>>27328969
I'm gonna have to agree with you completely OP. I actually find it hard to believe that so many people here find your opinions this controversial.

I thought we were mostly in agreement: Odd Numbered Gens Good, Even Numbered Gens Bad.
>>
>>27328991
The "liking things I don't like" comment is completely misused here. OP's trying to argue why it's critically inferior, not why you should like it less.
>>
>>27333863
actually, no
I just pick the topics.
And I got surprised that mods doesn't care about rule 4, those kinda of shit threads are kept alive for a long time.
>>
>>27333964
Eh I think threads like this at least encourage discussion of the quality of the games without explicitly starting with "UH TO ALL JOHTOBABIES OR NIGGERS AS I LIKE TO CALL THEM"
OP at least has a fair mix between good points and meme points.
>>
>>27334019
>fair mix
>good points
>meme points
hi OP
>>
>>27333921
>Odd Numbered Gens Good, Even Numbered Gens Bad.
True for the Masuda era, not for the first two.
>>
>>27329010
Objectively correct, well done
>>
>>27329056
>>27328959
>>27331126
>when two people who have grown up completely unaware of the concept of S U B J E C T I V E O P I N I O N S meet on the internet
get a room if you're gonna keep spinning each other off like this
>>
>>27333921
I always thought the opposite, even Gens good, odd Gens not bad but less good

Then Gen 6 came around and ruined the pattern by being an utter shitheap.
>>
File: Jirachi Open Eye.gif (711KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Jirachi Open Eye.gif
711KB, 500x375px
>>27334418
For my personal taste, the pattern holds well. And yeah, there's no main series Pokémon game that I consider actually "bad." Even XY and ORAS I consider better than most games coming out these days.

My personal ranking:
3 > 5 > 1 > 6 > 4 > 2
>>
File: jirachi.gif (903KB, 500x291px) Image search: [Google]
jirachi.gif
903KB, 500x291px
>>27334440
I personally rank it

4 > 5 > 2 > 3 > 1 >>> 6

Before Gen 6 I would've said there were no bad Pokémon games, but XY were bad games as a whole and ORAS, while being mediocre if you judge it on its own, is a horrible remake.
>>
>>27334440
I disagree on 1 being better than 2, but that's some pretty nice taste regardless.

>there's no main series Pokémon game that I consider actually "bad." Even XY and ORAS I consider better than most games coming out these days.

Likewise.

5> 3 > 2 > 6 > 1 > 4 for me, as long as we're throwing our opinions in the air.
>>
>>27333448
I would play Unova any day over Johto. Gold was my first game and as much as I like it I don't find it hard to see BW and especially BW2 was way better.

Kalos was painful, but I found Johto to have one of the worst layouts to date. First, the bike was fucking painful to use anywhere out side cities and a hand full of routes. The trainers are so crammed together it's irritating to move along some roots. Unova I always found to be roomy, EVERY gym leader had character development and events important to the plot but the first "three." In Johto the gyms have random ass leaders with only three that stood out. Morty, Jasmine, Clair... That's it, and only Morty was fun to deal with.

I mean you can complain about pokemon levels but beyond the cool cities the routes were horseshit most of the time with the same pokemon in far too many places, and that's just the tip of the iceburg... imo
>>
>>27331126
>made no sense as to why new Pokemon were only found in Kanto
here's the proof that you're underage.
that's make totally sense
who grew up with the original games knew that there were "only" 151 pokemon, those new pokemon weren't discovered yet. Kanto doesn't even have a name in gen 1, kanto was the pokemon world.
TL;DR
it's like saying that the new pokemon in Unova during B2W2 doesn't make sense
>>
>>27334549
Not to mention that the fact that there were still new mons to discover served as an incentive to explore Kanto. I never really considered it postgame, probably because Johto was so short.

Gen 2 still hadn't fallen into the "new gen" pattern, where you need to showcase all the new mons. It's because of that that so many of them were so hard to get, often only being found in one place, with absurdly low encounter rates.
>>
>>27329010
Gen 5 and 4 this close to the top.

BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
>>
File: 1316905740991.png (55KB, 204x184px) Image search: [Google]
1316905740991.png
55KB, 204x184px
I left /vp/ for 3 years, I come back and the first thing I see is a gen-war thread. Come on guys

Can't we all just agree that Sinnoh is shit and move on? Geez.
>>
>>27334658
>this close
They are at the top, though. Do you not know what those symbols mean?
>>
>>27334612
>Gen 2 still hadn't fallen into the "new gen" pattern
easily the best thing that I read in this thread
>>
>>27334674
>Can't we all just agree that Sinnoh is shit and move on? Geez.

No. Not until the dust has settled.
>>
>>27334674
I can get behind that.
>>
>>27334674
>I left /vp/ for 3 years
teach me senpai
>>
File: image.jpg (81KB, 530x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81KB, 530x600px
>>27334706
THE DUST WILL NEVER SETTLE
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.