[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Of course these aren't fucking real, the person who made

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

File: 1469258377384.png (234KB, 866x391px) Image search: [Google]
1469258377384.png
234KB, 866x391px
Of course these aren't fucking real, the person who made it was too lazy to design their middle evolutions.
>>
File: 68327.jpg (30KB, 350x267px) Image search: [Google]
68327.jpg
30KB, 350x267px
>>
Popplio's and Rowlet's look great, but damn Litten's final evo's clown hands are absolute shit.
>>
File: image.png (177KB, 501x506px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
177KB, 501x506px
>>27326453
>>
>>27326501
Fuck off with this
>>
File: I think I'm having a stroke.jpg (34KB, 357x293px) Image search: [Google]
I think I'm having a stroke.jpg
34KB, 357x293px
>>27326470

At least those actual leaks actually had middle stages desu.

I'm not OP, but I'm sorry if I'm doubtful as fuck over ANY final evolution leak that doesn't happen to have any sort of middle evo.

People who make fake leaks tend to make more final evolution leaks rather than middle or both final and mid because that's where everyone's focus is at and they entirely forget about middle stages because of that and because it requires more time to make each stage well designed while making some sort of sense while keeping it as well drawn as possible and adding middle stages to that merely means more work into the pile.

So okay, let's just assume these are in fact real, why didn't the same person who managed to sneak these posted the middle evolutions as well? True, there's the possibility that they just couldn't by some means, but someone else just so managed to take a picture of both mid and final evos previously with no fret, although it might have been so at some expense later on. Why couldn't this person manage to find a more high-res version of these images? These doesn't look like photos, this merely looks like something that was saved as a thumbnail. Given its resolution and the quality of the art after jpeg artifact, there's clearly a cleaner version of it SOMEWHERE, we just don't know where. Where did they even save it from? Why did this person leak these in the first place? If it were someone from the translation team or from any job in Game Freak/Nintendo for that matter, why would they risk their jobs like that just to show something to the world that would eventually be shown either way?
>>
>>27326527
>He doesn't use 4chanX
>>
>>27326483
this
also rowlet's final evo looks nerdy af
>>
File: wooper.png (2KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
wooper.png
2KB, 200x200px
Litten looks legit like one of those bootleg disney antagonists that will never be close to real and the fact that they look like a 5 year olds enhanced drawings
>>
>>27326483
>nonsensical hair and bright orange glasses
Nah, they look just as bad.
>>
File: Ass smacking.gif (180KB, 256x188px) Image search: [Google]
Ass smacking.gif
180KB, 256x188px
>>27327570
>>
>>27327570

Love it when /vp/ thinks they're experts in Pokemon design.
>>
>>27327589
I don't think I ever claimed that.
Doesn't change the fact that all three look like shit.
>>
>>27327623
>thinks his worthless opinions are facts

top kek
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.