[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's face it. This was a nice surprise when it came out.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault.jpg (115KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
115KB, 1920x1080px
Let's face it. This was a nice surprise when it came out.

Shame that the new games didn't try to generate hype with this.
>>
>>27325855
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFV2rcrndOI
>>
Team flare was nowhere near threatening/interesting enough desu.
>>
Here comes a hot opinion.

The live action trailers for SM have been better than this animated trailer.
>>
>>27325864
ssshh
>>
>>27325864
There should've been one for XY
>inb4 Origins or Mega evo specials
>>
>>27325855
>>27325864
These anime trailers are Arceusdamn great.
>>
>>27325892
Whatever happened to that thread? I went to sleep afterwards.
>>
File: cat.gif (2MB, 300x399px) Image search: [Google]
cat.gif
2MB, 300x399px
>>27325892
>great
>>
>>27325882
I was wondering why there was none for X/Y? Seems like they hated Kalos with a passion.
>>
In terms of trailers. Do you prefer BW2's desaturated color palette or ORAS colorful palette?
>>
>>27325864
>treecko trying to mouthrape brendan by kamikazing his green dick in his throat
>>
>>27325868
That's not an opinion, it's an objective fact.
>>
>>27326152
ORAS, was much comfier and didn't pander to edgelords, also didn't scam in content trailer wise.
>>
>>27326265
Appealing to older audiences =/= pandering to edgelords.
Why the fuck is this board so much against anything a little darker?
>>
>>27326265
Roxanne looks edgelord in that trailer
>>
>>27326265
>also didn't scam in content trailer wise

That's just wrong and you know it
>>
>>27325864
That is mega evolution the trailer and did nothing with the plot. It didn't even show any of the antagonists/side character

It's actually 2:30 of mega evolutions
>>
>no one posted the mystery dungeon gates to infinity one
>>
>>27325864
Everytime i remember that the white thing on his head is a hat its like remembering that im going to die one day. It is existentially horrifying and i try to forget about it as soon as possible.
>>
>>27325882
>>27325963
I remember seeing a webm of what seemed like an "anime" with Serena and the rivals meeting at the cafe like in the game

I really doubt it was from the ashnime so maybe there was one
>>
File: __Af.jpg (136KB, 565x657px) Image search: [Google]
__Af.jpg
136KB, 565x657px
>>27326152
The BW2 one colors are perfects
Makes you wonder why the Gen 5 ashnime had to be oversaturated shit
>>
Stop assuming... There is literally a teaser every a week or a week and a half... And we are still months away from the release... Arceus... Stop making yourself seem like a know-it-all... And just because it's your opinion, don't put it out like it's everyone else's opinion. You ain't no shepherd (/.-
>>
I would appreciate you give this kinda comment/opinion when we only have a week or something left before the release... Stop with baseless assumptions.
>>
>>27325855
The Arcanine is so tiny in this. I don't know why that bothers me so much. Still love it, though.
>>
>>27325864
They literally could've showed Archie/Maxie, or hell Delta Episode + Deoxys since they already revealed it before release.
But nope, megas galore.

>>27325868
They are great, but live action will never be better.
>>
>>27325855
i love how cheesy the lines are in the dub
>hey heads up i'm about to unleash my rage
>>
>>27327607
Because "muh evul" isn't what people want from Pokemon you idiot.
That said the black and white 2 trailer wasn't edgy.
>>
>>27329540
Giving the villain team better reasons fir wrecking havoc would be one of the best things they could do. "muh evulz" is more like the shit Team Rocket or Flare do.
>>
post your rival rank
hugh=barry>blue=silver>wally=cheren/bianca>brendan/may>>>>calem/serena>>>>>>>>>>>>>gen 6 "friends"
>>
>>27325864
And XY had Origins.

If we don't get an animated special for SM it will actually be the first game to break the trend.
>>
>>27325963
Didn't they do the whole Pokemon Origins mini story as a nostalgia-mega evo tie in thing?
>>
File: 65433455.jpg (130KB, 500x361px) Image search: [Google]
65433455.jpg
130KB, 500x361px
>>27325864
>Megas, M-megas and more Megas !!!
>>
>>27325864
Would watch a slice of life Pokemon anime 2bh.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.