[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did they nerf gym leaders? That's not how you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

Why did they nerf gym leaders?
That's not how you remake older games.
>>
They're Ruby and Sapphire remakes, not Emerald remakes. :^)
>>
>B-B-B-BUT THEY MADE SOME OF THE LATER GYM LEADERS 1 LEVEL HIGHER! IT TOTALLY MAKES UP FOR THE EXP SHARE, THE FREE MEGAS, AND THE FREE LATI@S!
>>
File: lost levels.png (56KB, 721x341px) Image search: [Google]
lost levels.png
56KB, 721x341px
>>27324707
>>
>>27324733
You don't even need to mention any of that, the fact that they left Tate & Liza with only two Pokémon like in RS is almost insulting.
>>
>>27324789
Goy, like +1 lvl buff matters anymore after fift gym.
>>
>>27324733
Free lati@s was disappointing. Hey anon here take this legendary pokemon with mega.
>>
>>27324719
I don't get why people act like this isn't a legitimate answer. Same goes for the Battle Frontier whiners, hell you even get a shout-out to the fact that it's in construction, like how it showed up later in Emerald.

Oh, I'm sorry, I guess everyone wanted that, and also Wallace as Champ and Juan as the 8th gym leader, right? Y'know, since Emerald is so fucking popular?
>>
OP here, personally i just wanted remake that would have been 100% loyal to original games.
>>
>>27324954
>I don't get why people act like this isn't a legitimate answer.

Maybe because HGSS being GS remakes didn't stop them from including stuff from Crystal AND the Battle Frontier? Stop defending less content you fucking shill.

>Y'know, since Emerald is so fucking popular?

It's frequently cited as one of the best games in the series, and universally regarded as superior to Ruby and Sapphire at any rate, as third versions generally are. What parallel universe are you living in?
>>
>>27324996
Almost forgot that hgss included crystal content. Thanks anon
>>
>>27324789
>>27324733
Like clockwork
>>
>>27324996
Why the fuck would you expect Emerald remakes when the cover says Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire, sempai, especially to the point of being obnoxious about it? Seems like a personal problem
>>
>>27325039
Your a fucking idiot
>>
Earlier gyms are lower leveled and later higher. Overall the curve is better.
>>
>>27325055
>the ironing
>>
>>27324996
>stuff from Crystal
LOL
>>
>>27324913
Why shouldn't it? My starter wasn't even fully evolved by Winona.
>>
>>27324954

>Wallace as Champ and Juan as 8th gyym leader?

ORAS should have been

>Juan as the 8th gym
>Steven as the Champion, first time challenging e4
>after delta episode, Steven can be re-challenged in Meteor Falls and Wallace is champion of e4
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.