[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Only 4 small islands >Tons of water routes >Most of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1421282200567.jpg (162KB, 770x562px) Image search: [Google]
1421282200567.jpg
162KB, 770x562px
>Only 4 small islands
>Tons of water routes
>Most of the new pokemon designs are shit
>handholding increased

GF created a region worse than Hoenn
>>
File: Bait.jpg (16KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Bait.jpg
16KB, 600x600px
>>
We don't know how big the islands will actually be
We don't know anything about how much water routes there is
You have shitty taste in pokemon
And we don't know anything about handholding yet

OP created a thread worse than the "Arceusdamn" one
>>
(you) sea of baits is even worse than fishing in a sea of magikarps.
>>
The only two things that could go wrong are the post-game and lack of Pokémon.
>>
File: ddd.jpg (191KB, 1138x640px) Image search: [Google]
ddd.jpg
191KB, 1138x640px
>>27318361
>Tons of water routes

What?
There are like 5
>>
>>27318361
>Only 4 small islands
When you compare the height of the protagonists to the entrance of the Pokemon Center's you will see this region is fucking massive. I don't see how you're getting they're small.
>Tons of water routes
I only count about 6 or 7. You need to realize that the only areas we're able to Surf at are bordered off by rocks, those are our water routes, every other bit of water is inaccessable to us and we travel island to island by boats.
An opinion that no one cares about.
>handholding increased
We barely know anything about the damn game, why are you immediately assuming it will be casualized even more?
>>
what are the starter evos
>>
>>27318489
>When you compare the height of the protagonists to the entrance of the Pokemon Center

That means jack shit though
In term of world building, a street with 3 houses is still a street with three houses regardless of the character's size
>>
File: gryforeowl.jpg (193KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
gryforeowl.jpg
193KB, 1024x768px
>>27318496
This of course
>>
>>27318361
>Only 4
Nope

>small islands
Nope

>Tons of water routes
Nope

Nope

>handholding increased
And nope
>>
>>27318550
>a game where the character is a foot shorter than the doors of houses is the same as a game where the character is an inch tall
k
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.