[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>exactly THREE (3) physical psychic-type moves across 7 generations

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 1431648416991.jpg (65KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
1431648416991.jpg
65KB, 380x380px
>exactly THREE (3) physical psychic-type moves across 7 generations of pokemon

What did Game Freak mean by this?
>>
let's see

psyshock
psystrike
zen headbutt
psycho cut

oh snap
>>
>>27318322
How many special fighting moves are there?
>>
>>27318329
And Heart Stamp.
>>
>>27318329
Psyshock/strike don't count, they're still special moves
>>
>>27318329
>psyshock
>psystrike
>physical

buttscab pls
>>
Psychic powers just SEEM special instead of physical to me.

Kinda surprised Abra line doesn't have some kind of spoonbend signature move though. Spoons remind me that psychic types can use telekinesis which should open up lore-wise for more physical moves...
>>
>>27318468
Kinesis
>>
>>27318416
looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, etc. etc.
>>
>>27318468
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Kinesis_(move)

The animation shows a bending sppon.
>>
>>27318478
I'm sure your physical Mega Gallade will deal tons of damage with that Psyshock.
>>
>>27318416
They still run off the opponent's physical defence.
>>
>>27318512
out of all the mega evolutions why would I pick one as retarded as mega gallade
>>
File: Specialtypes.png (12KB, 618x283px) Image search: [Google]
Specialtypes.png
12KB, 618x283px
Keep in mind that Psychic moves were only built for special attacks before the physical/special split in Gen 4. So Gamefreak only had 3 gens of designing physical Psychic moves.
>>
>>27318331

Five

Aura Sphere
Final Gambit
Focus Miss
Secret Sword
Vacuum Wave

Plus however many are introduced in Gen 7
>>
>>27318331
Aura Sphere
Focus Blast
Final Gambit
Secret Sword
Vacuum Wave
>>
>>27318597
Keep in mind that Psychic moves from the first three generations were actually retconned to physical in G4. Ditto with Fighting moves being retconned to special.
>>
>>27318645
but that's wrong you fucking retard
>>
>>27318645
Actually, none of either were retconned to the other side. Which is why Zen Headbutt, Psycho Cut, Focus Blast, and Aura Sphere were added.
>>
>>27318322
They meant that Psychic is a Special focused type.
Mindblowing, I know.
>>
>>27318593
Retarded enough to not understand psyshock, obviously retarded enough to use megas like that
>>
>>27318478

>if a move does damage based on the opponent's defense, it's a physical move!

how do you function on a daily basis? like what is your life like being this retarded?

every MegaMetagross on the face of the earth would be running Psyshock if that were true. the fact that everyone runs Zen Headbutt instead should be a huge fucking red flag
>>
>>27318329

Hi there!

Well, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up!

You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops, haha! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my part to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
>>
>>27318322
>Psychic
>>
>>27319439
I will fucking kill ya mom asshole
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.