[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys. it's 20 years of Pokemon, our belowed franchise!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: pokemon20header.jpg (163KB, 640x329px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon20header.jpg
163KB, 640x329px
Guys. it's 20 years of Pokemon, our belowed franchise!
Share the best and the worst Pokemon related story with us!

Best: Spending time with friends afterschool and makking own games using tazos and cards.
Worst: Someone was selling their huge pokemon collection just for 50$. Sadly I had no phone with me then, and it was too late when I was back home...
>>
>>27315132
Worst: discovering vp
>>
Best: Back when Emerald first came out, me and my asshole friend were basically addicted to it. One day, I wanted evolve my Haunter (my first trade-evolution Poke ever), but my friend wouldn't lend me his connection cord unless I jacked a whole bunch of skittles. So I stole the whole box of skittles one day from my local store and tried to give it too him shortly after. He changed his mind and gave me the cord anyways, so I got to keep the 20 bags of Skittles.
Worst: We use to use the Pokemon cards like drugs back when they first came out in Elementry, and people would get beat up if they weren't willing to trade. At one point, this bully got his hands on a ultra rare Charizard and said if I trade him 10 of my cards, he'd give me the Charizard. I asked him about it later on and he said he tried to trade the cards that I'd given him for other rares, but failed and decided to keep 'em for himself.
>>
>>27315132
Best: When my older brother and I both got gameboys and got red/blue for christmas. We've been playing together ever since.

Worst: When I went to turn on my DS and my Soul Silver version was dead.
>>
>>27315308
Guy's : 1996 2016 RIP pokemon is death on console's get trough it pokemon reset itselfs with pokemon GO 151.RIP games on console's youre where the best era ever fuck pokemon Go
>>
>>27315132
>belowed
>implying people on vp like pokemon
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.