[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is scanning ded? I heard Niantic are cracking down on this and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: file.png (29KB, 459x301px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
29KB, 459x301px
Is scanning ded?

I heard Niantic are cracking down on this and now mine is not working.
>>
halp how do i computar

Read the error messages, it seems like it's on your end. Servers will be fucked until the gooks go to sleep anyway.
>>
>>27310280
so the servers are just down?

My friend's is rekt too and I heard people in the last thread talking about errors and how the github has been C&D'd.
>>
>>27310266
>>27310311
It seems like mine is dead too, though my error messages are different than yours. It's been working fine for me for days, but this morning it suddenly no longer works. Downloaded the newest version off of github, reinstalled it, and it still gives me the same error messages. I'm okay with it though since it was too tedious to do most of the time anyway when spoofing already works fine for me
>>
File: Capture.jpg (64KB, 894x712px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
64KB, 894x712px
Scanning is working fine for me atm
You should all use the Pokemon Go - Live map app, much easier to use
>>
>>27311177
where do you get this?
>>
>>27311188

Somebody post on here a couple of days ago that they created a desktop app for scanning.
Works pretty well

Let me try and find the link
>>
>>27311220
thanks bro
>>
>>27311188
>>27311220

Here it is

https://github.com/mchristopher/PokemonGo-DesktopMap/releases/tag/v0.0.4
>>
>>27311247
Not that same anon but holy fuck, ty friendo
>>
>>27311247
Bless you.
>>
>>27310266
>I heard Niantic are cracking down on this
>niantic
>doing anything
lel, dont lose your sleep
>>
>>27310266

Niantic are struggle to keep their servers up for 24 hours. They won't be cracking down on anything at the minute
>>
>>27311247
>DL this
>Squirtle spawns 2 blocks away
Thanks bro
>>
Works fine for me. Maybe the acc u using is banned
>>
>>27311247
how do I use this?
>>
>>27311247
You are a beautiful human being
>>
>>27311177
I can only get this to work with where it thinks I currently am, which isn't even near me. It won't change location when I put in a different long/lat.
>>
>>27311550

Use the Pokémon Trainers Club Accounts login
Username - scanningpokemon
password - 123456

Then just set the location you want to scan using the lat/long boxes at the top. Might take a minute for the map to populate fully
>>
>>27311976

not sure why, it was letting me scan other locations than where I was earlier
>>
>>27312016
Nevermind, I was just being an idiot and tried putting it at the top of the map view, not before the login.
>>
>>27311247
Requires login info because?
>>
>>27312089
Access to map location or something if I had to guess. I just made a throwaway G+ account that isn't connected to anything.
>>
>>27312089

need to log into the game to scan the map, just dont use your actual account to scan
>>
looks pretty shit compared to pokevision site desu
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.