[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon Sun and Moon are hands down the best games in the series.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: me.jpg (51KB, 500x352px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
51KB, 500x352px
Pokemon Sun and Moon are hands down the best games in the series. Trust me, I know. Ask me anything about them.
>>
Do they have more than 100 Pokémon and a post-game?
>>
what's the postgame like
>>
>>27306080
Any good Steel types besides Sonichu and the lion?
>>
Nothing you said in your last thread has come true.

You can fuck off.
>>
If I take your suit off, will you die?
>>
>>27306093
Exactly 100

>>27306102
After beating the main story, a whole bunch of new side quests are opened up including Zygarde and Magearna. There are side quests throughout the game and are completely optional but reward you in the end.

>>27306116
Nah just them

>>27306145
Bear hug and Mimicyu's English names were revealed weren't they?

>>27306162
How else do you expect me to beat Level 5?
>>
>>27306180
You're a big guy.
>>
>>27306080
BASED THE GUY IS BACK
B A C K
A
C
K
>>
>>27306080
Some new Waifumon or Furbait?
>>
Gyms yes or no?
I am doubtful of the chink leaks and the "leaks" here but still curious to see what the deal is.

I liked the idea an Anon said in another thread saying there are no real physical gyms but gym battles occur outdoors since Alola is essentially a paradise.
>>
Welcome back, The Guy.
>>
>>27306204
I know

>>27306237
What is half of the current new Pokemon revealed so far?

>>27306251
Yes there are gyms
>>
This is the wrong trip from last time. This trip has only existed for the last 3 hours.
>>
>>27306080
Does Stingulor get a Mega Evolution?
>>
>>27306272
Does Mimikyu evolve, or it's just another shit gimmickmon?
>>
What's the evil team?
>>
>>27306289
A Guy can't get banned for posting Hex tits every once in a while?

>>27306318
No, it's fine the way it is

>>27306337
It's the Klefki of this Gen

>>27306354
Painters and artists
>>
>>27306393
If you're the old The Guy, go get your last thread. I want to compare it to what we know now.
>>
bump for THE GUY
>>
>>27306427'
Why don't you look in the archive my friend. I've been wrong plenty of times in the past. However, I acurately predicted Lillie, the Battle Royal, "Giga Breaker" moves with the gems, and Rockruff, if that means anything
>>
>>27306080
do we finally get a dolphin Pokemon?
>>
>>27306080
Starter evo types and is the leak real?
>>
>>27306831
>i've been wrong but i've also been right if that means anything

It means you got lucky, fuck off.
>>
>>27306180
Nigger, several posters and myself could see the name reveals coming from a mile away. Fuck off cancer
>>
Question OP
didn't you make a similar thread back in april or something, and spewed things that turned out to be wrong?

https://archive.nyafuu.org/vp/thread/26429817/#26429817
>Dog is normal type
>lillie has a grey dress
>>
will mimicyu evolve?
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 498x220px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 498x220px
>>27311022
>>
>>27311059
Mimikyu doesn't evolve. Drampa is the pseudo and has two pre-evos. Bewear has a cute, all pink pre-evo.
>>
>>27306080
You're back! Are you staying for a while?
>>
>>27311178
Starters evos? Wimpod and salandit evos?
>>
>>27311189
Starter evos I haven't seen. Have been told they haven't been leaked. Both get a single evo. Wimpod becomes Bug/Poison, basically an "it got bigger" evo. Looks tough. Salandit becomes a komodo dragon looking thing, it's fire fingers from the tail have spread throughout its whole body.
Comfey is a 3 stage line. Basically this gens Floette. 3rd stage is very feminine, has a body. Looks vaguely like Bello some in that it has a hula skirt and the Lei is now around its neck.
>>
File: image.jpg (350KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
350KB, 1280x960px
>>27311248
>bug/poison
>>
What is the post game battle facility like?
>>
>people still falling for this hack
>>
Can you describe the 3rd trio legendary for us, Guy?
>>
>>27311022
>Lunala is Psychic/Flying-Type
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.