[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you guys have all the current Pokemon memorized? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1465939425579.jpg (159KB, 940x688px) Image search: [Google]
1465939425579.jpg
159KB, 940x688px
Do you guys have all the current Pokemon memorized?

I'm replaying X and Y and find it shocking that I don't remember 95% of the new pokemon including all the starters minus fenekin.

I'm an OG Pokemon Trainer starting with yellow.
I have all 151 of the first gen memorized
When it comes to Johto I have the majority memorized however I don't recall many of their types.

I hear I missed out by not playing Diamond/Pearl

I stopped playing the games for many years until I casualy played Black and White I never got far due to real life problems.

X and Y however I did complete but I can't remember any of the fuckers and especially not their types.

So do you have them all memorized? I'm just wondering what the average person on /VP/ can remember throughout the years. I mean fuck I even occasionally watch the anime and I'm still piss poor at remembering past gen 2.
>>
test 123 senpai
>>
So you haven't caught them all.
Ban this fucker, mods.
>>
umm there are a few i dont remember but otherwise i recognize them all
>>
>>27304203
WHY THE FUCK DOES 4CHAN CHANGES "FA M" TO "SENPAI"
>>
>>27304216
how new can you possibly be?
>>
>>27304244
not everyone is a neckbearded weaboo that browses 4chan all day in your mom's basement
>>
>>27304194
Yes, I have every Pokémon memorized, and their types. I also know the type chart by heart. Chock it up to middle school autism, but I still memorize the new ones almost immediately. I'm not sure if I should be proud of this or ashamed, but w/e.
>>
No. My memory fails me after Gen 4.
>>
>>27304260
fuck off gofag
>>
>>27304194
Get out you filthy casual
>>
There are times when I look through them and see one that makes me go "what the fuck is that?"

Usually it's gen 5 stuff and some gen 2.
>>
>>27304216
Kindly see yourself out, normie
REEEEEEE
>>
>>27304277
i don't even have access to go in my country yet. I'm just not a fucking manchild that is obsessed with a pokemon forum full of racist cucks and donald trumpf suporters
>>
>>27304339
Leftists aren't allowed to use the term cuck, please refrain.
>>
>>27304355
found the Republicuck
>>
>>27304355
i just checked with my wife's son and he said that's pure bullshit
>>
>>27304194
I can't recite them off hand or anything but I can name pretty much all of them given time, along with their typings, an estimation of their stats and their movepools (good ones at least).

If you show me a picture I can give a name near instantly though, I can also do the opposite.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.