[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some things you want to see ADDED to Pokemon Go in a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

What are some things you want to see ADDED to Pokemon Go in a future update?

Not what you want removed, or changed, only things that you would like to see patched in.

The biggest thing worth noting I think is that the separate section at Pokestops for Lure Modules makes it apparent that they plan to add other kinds of Modules eventually. What do you speculate they might do?

Same with Pokeballs. As great as having the main 3 are, I wouldn't mind seeing specific types available. It could be interesting if they even released them during special events or at specific pokestops, like Luxury Balls only being available at pokestops that are located at fancy restaurants/boutiques
>>
gameplay
>>
Actual fucking battling

Seriously I would pay to unlock
>>
A way to raise Pokemon without having to capture more. I'm basically stuck praying to RNGesus for good eggs to raise Pokemon not found in my area.
>>
Loot Modules. Instead of luring pokemon, they increase the amount of items you get, or the rarity of items you get, or reduce the cooldown.
>>
Lure modules that target specific types of Pokemon. For example, one that has a higher chance of making starters or electric types spawn.
>>
>>27296907
>>27296923
these
>>
>>27296907
>>27296923
>>27297078
Yeah, basically. I was myself interested in Go until my sister's boyfriend got it and discovered that the whole system is so radically different from mainline games, I'll just save my monies for Gen VII.
>>
>>27297206
it's barely a game. it's just grinding out catches and praying you get lucky
>>
battles
>>
>>27297278
Yup.
That said, everyone in my family who has it seems to genuinely enjoy it despite that.
That said, one of those people (namely, my cousin) is about as casual normie as they get.
>>
>>27297355
everyone who likes this crap game is a casual normie nostalgiafag
i mean that unironically, you have to be those things to like this shit
>>
>>27296833
Either let me buy candies or trade certain candies for other ones.

Even if the trading is 2:1 it would be fine. At this rate it'll be centuries before I have a Gengar, Dodrio, Machamp, etc.
>>
>>27297450
Don't forget shit that comes up only when you have incense up like dratini
>>
>>27296833
Free Lure Modules as Pokestop items. It's ok if they're rare, just make them free.
>>
Gen Modules, makes it so only pokemon from a certain generation spawn in the area for a set time (30 mins might be a bit short though).

It will be much more difficult to catch em all when there are 700+ after all.
>>
>>27297450
I was thinking that candies based on typing rather than species would be better, just make every transfer give 2 candies of the Pokemon's type, or 1 from each for duel types and have evolving require a higher number of type-relevant candies.
>>
Be able to get more than 100 pokebucks a day from gyms.
Like every day that you do an exchange for pokebucks, the limit goes up by one.
>>
>>27296833
The remaining 576 Pokémon.
>>
>>27296923
this and wifi trading

I'm not going to australia for a kangaskhan
>>
>>27296833
-the real battle system
-more moves per pokemon and some system to train/teach moves
-1on1 battling
-more depth
-more unique spawns
etc
>>
>>27296923
>>27296907
>>27299966
these and it's alredy 200% better and will actually last. If it stays like it is now it wont survive the summer. And it's incredible that no one at niantic realized this
>>
>>27296852
This right here.
>>
File: battter.png (183KB, 653x653px) Image search: [Google]
battter.png
183KB, 653x653px
>>27297206
>save my monies
Nigga it free
>>
The ability to catch pokémon
>>
File: 1449362762109.png (444KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1449362762109.png
444KB, 800x600px
>>27299814
>wanting all of the shitty pokemon
the playerbase for this game would drop rapidly the moment normal people saw what gamefreak has been peddling as pokemon
>>
Trade 5 candies of any species for 1 candy of a desired species.
>>
>>27303520
Oh hello genwunner how has your disgusting day been going
>>
>>27303531
>wanting pidgeys to get massacred even more
I propose that we instead make a candy trading market in a connected app.

Would be interesting to watch.
>>
>>27303520
Fuck off you genwunner scum. Good riddance to all those people who claim to be Pokemon fans, I want them out too.
>>
>>27296923
At the very least a way to raise your starter without having to catch more. Maybe 3 candies every day with no Stardust required for leveling uo your starter.
>>
>>27303542
>>27303569

>being this assblasted about giving nintendo your money for recycled shit designs
>>
>lets make it into mainline pokemon

why not just play regular pokemon?

dont understand why you stupid normies feel the need to add all this pointless buffer shit
>>
>>27298227
Dratini spawns in my neighborhood once every day. Is that rare?
>>
>>27303746
no, it's almost as common as rattata
>>
>>27303834

so not very common?
>>
I quit the game.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.