[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is the best movie antagonist? Who is the best movie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: pokemonposters.jpg (170KB, 761x654px) Image search: [Google]
pokemonposters.jpg
170KB, 761x654px
Who is the best movie antagonist?
Who is the best movie exclusive trainer?
>>
>>27294908
Oh man those first three movies
>that comfy 90s epic sound design
>that alt-science fiction plot shell
>that apocalyptic Arctic setting
>that miyazaki-esque surreal feel to entei's machinations
>Mewtwo's origin in the first
>Lugia's voice actor in the second
>Ash's mom and the little girl in the third
>the degree of sacrifice Ash makes in the second

Take me baaaaaaaaack
>>
File: rebecca.png (129KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
rebecca.png
129KB, 400x300px
>>27294908
I liked the trainers from the Deoxys movie. Rebecca was pretty cool.
>>
>>27294999
THE SONG GIVES ME STRENGTH

Fuck Arceus' voice actor, Lugia's, Entei's, and Mewtwo's were damn great.
>>
>>27294908
Spell of the Unown had the best antagonist because she had legit reasons doing what she did. She was a little girl going through grief of losing everything she ever loved and was trying to do everything in her power to avoid reality and act like nothing was wrong.
It wasn't just
>I want this pokemon for power mwahahah
>>
File: image.jpg (53KB, 712x468px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 712x468px
>>27294908
>>
>>27295129
He said best, not worst.
>>
>>27294908
Please don't hate me but I think Arceus movie, despite being shit, had the best opening theme song
>>
The first 3 and Destiny Deoxys are the only ones worth watching
>>
>>27295607
are we talking about that right?
>>
>>27295646
This song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puJs5EqiYqk
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 350x560px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 350x560px
why is she the cutest
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.